KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Dude, Where's My Country?

Dude, Where's My Country?
Started by: MC Mike

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Arrow Dude, Where's My Country?

thumb up I love it. Too funny... laughing

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 03:44 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Is it about Bush?

You should get the book "Bushisms" it has a ton of stupid things he said in it. Also "Lies and the lying liars that tell them: a fair and balanced look at the right" by Al Franken it's really funny

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 05:18 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

dude where's my country!!!!!!??????

she's miss california <3

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 05:54 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

that is prett funny .. i only read 2 pages in walmart ... and i am for sure gonna buy it

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 04:36 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

Ive read part of Michael Moore's 'Stupid White Men ...and Other Sorry Excuses for the State of the Nation!' but not Dude, Where's My Country? looks funny as h*ll

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 05:09 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Actually, I do think Michael Moore is beginning to become a tiny bit tiresome... he is starting to present very one-sided arguments which makes him little better than those he attacks.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 01:24 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

I must agree with you on that a little bit ush..I know when he excepted the award for 'bowling for Columbine' the remarks he made were totally out of place on the show and I had to frown upon him for that

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 02:40 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

yes

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 08:13 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Dude Wheres My Country? I Saw It in a book store "Reneau et Brit I thihnk.... confused Anyway, Its About Canada Right? At first when I saw it, I thought It was somehting the "Arrogant Worms" Wrote.... P.S. If you are American, Don't listen to the Arrogant Worms, Like, "the War Of 1812" And um... what you ma call it.... "Canada Is really big"

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 06:32 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

quote:
Originally posted by Crash Overload
Dude Wheres My Country? I Saw It in a book store "Reneau et Brit I thihnk.... confused Anyway, Its About Canada Right? At first when I saw it, I thought It was somehting the "Arrogant Worms" Wrote.... P.S. If you are American, Don't listen to the Arrogant Worms, Like, "the War Of 1812" And um... what you ma call it.... "Canada Is really big"

No, it's about how Bush is not running the country right... What the f**k?

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 02:50 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Read it and Loved it. But Ush is right. It is being a bit one-sided.
I also like "Stupid White Men" and "The Price of Loyalty, The Education of Paul O'Neil".
I wanna read lying liars. Also theres a book I saw in the bookstore called the Lies of George Bush. I read the first 30 or so pages and woulda bought it if I had enough Money.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 05:54 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote