KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star by Star Spoiler

Star by Star Spoiler
Started by: Ken Kenobi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

Tongue Star by Star Spoiler

Don't tell me that Troy Denning actually [SPOILER - highlight to read]: killed Anakin Solo. He was one of my favorite characters. I haven't finished the book yet so I don't know if it's true or not. I hope it isn't true.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 03:06 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

sorry.....

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 03:39 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

sorry about it's true or that you read the spoiler?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 10:48 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

As I haven't finished reading SBS yet I'm not even going to look.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 05:29 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I don't know much about EU, but is Star by Star not the episode where [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Chuwie dies?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 05:50 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

no...and I'm sorry, Lance....it's true... sad

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 11:07 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

USE THE SPOILER TAGS

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 11:21 PM
JediOasis
Better Man

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
I don't know much about EU, but is Star by Star not the episode where [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Chuwie dies?

No, that happens in the first book of the New Jedi Order, called Vector Prime.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Dec 25th, 2001 08:46 PM
Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

About [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Anakin dying, I think that they might bring him back by cloning him. Why else would they (The Jedi Knights) risk their own lives to rescue his body?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2001 01:01 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

quote:
Originally posted by LanceWindu
About [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Anakin dying, I think that they might bring him back by cloning him. Why else would they (The Jedi Knights) risk their own lives to rescue his body?

As much as I would like that, the NR would never do that. It just wouldn't be the same.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Dec 26th, 2001 01:08 AM
Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Then what are they going to do in the NJO series? Anakin was the Jedi that has the most Force potential out of all of them.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2001 06:03 AM
JediOasis
Better Man

I think now that the focal point will be the twins and somehow, together, they will cause the downfall of the Vong.

-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Dec 27th, 2001 11:45 PM
LanceWindu

I hope that will work since Jaina is slipping over to the Dark Side.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2001 11:54 PM
JediOasis
Better Man

Yeah, my guess is somehow Jacen escapes, probably with the help of Vergere and he "rescues" Jaina from the darkside and then together they take down Shimmra and Lah. Which kind of bothers me, I was hoping Luke would be the hero one last time, but it doesn't look that way. He's more of a figure head now.

-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Dec 28th, 2001 05:38 AM
LanceWindu

A question about Vergere:
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Wasn't Vergere the name of the missing Jedi from Rogue Planet ?

Also I don't think that Shimmra or Lah will be taken down as of yet.

I think that Vergere is going to help the twins somehow. She is like a spy for both sides. But she will learn the error of her ways and join the Jedi one more time.

Luke is also going to be fighting some more in the series but he probably won't be the one to save the day in the end.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2001 06:13 AM
yerssot

give me a sec! I think you are right

Old Post Dec 28th, 2001 04:30 PM
yerssot

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: the one you are talking about is Vergere, so you are correct

Old Post Dec 28th, 2001 04:32 PM
LanceWindu

Cool, I knew I remembered that name from somewhere. I hadn't read Rogue Planet since it first came out

Old Post Dec 29th, 2001 03:29 AM
JediOasis
Better Man

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Yeah, its the same character. In RP it says she left to study the "far outsiders." It had to be quite a shock to come back to the galaxy and find out only 100 or so Jedi were left. But I agree, that in the end she will she the error of her ways and rejoin Luke and the Jedi Order. My money is on Vergere as the "Traitor" in the book with the same name.

-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Dec 29th, 2001 05:31 AM
LanceWindu

Hey Yer. You might want to put that in spoiler tags before anyone else reads it.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2001 06:41 AM