KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Phoe's HP Game- A HISTORY OF MAGIC (Archive) Volume II

Phoe's HP Game- A HISTORY OF MAGIC (Archive) Volume II
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (98): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tela

Sonia gave her sheet to the professor and then sat down.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 12:40 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai_Haider
Sauron ist meine Hure!!!

{You brought him in here stick out tongue}

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 02:59 AM
Kai_Haider is currently offline Click here to Send Kai_Haider a Private Message Find more posts by Kai_Haider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

quote:
Originally posted by Trickster
Dale turned to his friends. "Heh, they never made this big a deal when I broke in. A new evil, ha!"

OOC
is the plot starting?

I believe so...
BIC
Li came back in." I forgot my books." She said going back to her seat." I might as well wait for everyone else to leave."

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 03:35 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

{I'm playing Professor Rydell until It's Magic gets back online} {also..i thought Dale was good!!!}

Professor Rydell quickly got up from his seat and dashed out of the great hall.

Lady Frost, Professor Nyx and Professor Longbottom were all in deep conversation, they didn't seem to notice that he left.

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 06:58 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

{back on topic}

Professor Rydell walks along the corridors until he reaches a cupboard room that is next door to Lady Frost's office. He glances around before entering the door. While in the room he walks towards a portrait that is in the room. He mutters "peppermint" under his breath. The portrait does not move. "Drats, they've already changed this password. How am I to look for what I need now? Dratted Lady Frost." Professor Rydell says to himself.

Quickly he leaves the cupboard room and walks along the corridor to his office. He pulls out an oblong green stone with some sort of ancient writing on it.

He walks over to his bookshelf and pulls out a book titled A History of Ancient Sorcery Runes. Professor Rydell took the book over to his long oak desk and sat down in his plush leather chair. He began to read...

10,000 years after the wizarding world once came to be, there were six ancient items that were created. The first one was a green stone with these words written on it...

Viot' beh cilio mortavish

This was the old muses language, a very ancient language in deed it is. In modern days we translate the message as

A green flame will rise when mixed with red.

Professor Rydell read those words over and over and over again as he traced his finger over the words on the stone. He was trying to figure out the riddle. "A green flame will rise when mixed with red....hrm......" He thought to himself. "Well it could be a number of things, a red spell would bring the green flame......no no no...it can't be that it's simply to simple." "Maybe the next puzzle piece will be red, AHA, yes that must be it." He said to himself.

He heard a noise outside his door.

Quickly he put the stone and the book into his desk. He muttered "Afido Closha" therefore placing a locking charm on his desk.

He rustled through a few papers on his desk to appear as if he were grading homework assignments.

[hint: maybe one of the students was suspicious of him...maybe Dale..since he left first.....]

Last edited by ~Air Angel~ on Jan 7th, 2004 at 10:01 AM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 09:39 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

[hint...maybe someone else saw prof. rydell leave]

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 09:57 AM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Professor Diande, the half-elven teacher, narrowed her eyes as she watched Professor Rydell leave. She calmly stood, walked to a wall and stopped in front of a extremely ugly portrait of a fat dog. She whispered, "Follow Rydell... see where he goes..." The dog snuffled, shook himself, and ran into the neighbouring painting.

((OOC - this is now set up for the dog to tell people ((most likely professors)) about Rydell))

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 11:41 AM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

*sign* Will I ever make any friends here? Maybe i should go talk with someone... no i can't, i can't do this.
Drake start wandering around the great hall thinking about what to do.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 03:31 PM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

Drake stills wander on the great hall when someone rushes through him.
Ugh...(falls asside)Wasn't that professor Rydell?
I wonder where's he going.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 03:36 PM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

THIS HAPPENED

Professor Rydell sat quiet as a mouse in his office. Outside his door he could hear someone or something sniffing.

Curiously he began walking over to his door. The sniffing stopped. Whatever was outside his door was clever, it did not want to let on that it was there.

He then strolled back over to his desk and said "Afido Openia" thus unlocking his protective locking spell.

He pulled out the book and began to read where he had left off from.

PRESENTLY THIS IS HAPPENING

The Care for Magical Creatures teacher had seen Professor Rydell quickly slip out of the Great Hall. She called to the dog portrait on the wall to follow Professor Rydell and to report back to her anything strange that was occurring. Thus, equaling the sniffing outside of Professor Rydell's door.

[players, feel free to do some researching and sneaking around on your own.....]

Last edited by ~Air Angel~ on Jan 7th, 2004 at 04:33 PM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 04:22 PM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

after professor Rydell stumble on me i decided to follow him, i also saw a dog running from painting to painting on the wall. when he reached Lady Frost's cupboard he stopped, he mumbled something and started walking to his office, i followed him and saw him enter his room. I saw him grabing a book, i couldn't really see what it was about from the door and in his other hand was a green sparking stone, that's when i tought i had seen enough, i decided to go to the comom room before Rydell finds out about me and takes points out.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 04:33 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

[nicely done Drake!big grin] {maybe you should go to your dormitory later and tell someone else what you had seen......you're in Ravenclaw, right? I belive Dale is in that house.(trickster)}

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 04:36 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

PRESENTLY HAPPENING

Lady Frost's icy blue eyes began scanning the room once again, looking for anything suspicious. Anxiously she waited until the last of the students had returned back to their dormitories.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 04:38 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

{You would be wrong! Gryffindor is my house. Drake, is your character called Drake? If not, can you please name who you are, cos I find it hard to remember names.}

Dale watched Rydell, and the Ravenclaw following after. He trailed them both fror some time, till he saw the dog in the portraits. He stopped to have a quick conversation wqith it.{i assume it talks/ If I leave i'll be back by half past six}

"So wh are you following? The kid or Rydell?" Dale was on speaking terms with most of the portaits in the castle, and most of those had helped him in one way or another.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 04:44 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Professor Nyx bid Lady Frost and Professor Longbottom good night and she left to go to her quarters.

{Phoe, I am going to release Professor Longbottom for you and then Lady Frost and Prof. Diandre(sp?) can chat when you are online tomorrow.}

Professor Longbottom bid Lady Frost good night as well and she quickly caught up with Professor Nyx to walk to her quarters with her.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 04:47 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Dale broke off from the line, following te small processio of other follwers stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 04:48 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

"Yeah, that time in Transfiguratioon, I wish they couldn't do that"
Dal;e saw Chris approaching

"Umm yeah. And you are?"

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 04:53 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

[phoe controls the dog portrait.....MY BAD..about your house....sad]

NOTE: Not everyone will be trailing me...just dale and drake, k! you all will hear through word of mouth. Professor Diandra is the teacher that is aware. Lady Frost is not aware, her and Professor Rydell are good friends, she won't suspect him.

Last edited by ~Air Angel~ on Jan 7th, 2004 at 04:58 PM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 04:54 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

{Well the dog portrait is an NPC, so you could control it. After all he is nice to all the portraits...}

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 04:58 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

The dog portrait, otherwise known as Buckley, slobberly replied "Well hello Dale, so nice to see you again. I am afraid I cannot say exactly what I am doing. This is secretive direct orders from Professor Diandre. I am not allowed to say. However I will say that you are not in any trouble. If that eases your mind."

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 05:01 PM