KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Phoe's HP Game- A HISTORY OF MAGIC (Archive) Volume II

Phoe's HP Game- A HISTORY OF MAGIC (Archive) Volume II
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (98): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trickster
True KMC Jester

"That means noones found out..." He trailed off then put on a false smile
"So it is Rydell then? You would have told me otherwise! Ah well, you've put my mind at rest. He hasn't got anything interesting really in his room, unles it's in his desk which is always locked. Glad to do my bit for the school Buckley. See ya!" Dale walked out to the grounds, heading for the tree he liked to sit in.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 05:06 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

"Professor Nyx, how's the transformations going? Are you still training to be a metamorphmagus?"

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 05:11 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai_Haider
Sauron ist meine Hure!!!

Kai looked over at the 5th year.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 05:12 PM
Kai_Haider is currently offline Click here to Send Kai_Haider a Private Message Find more posts by Kai_Haider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

"Yes I am trying, but something always goes wrong. I am almost determined to give it up, but I am too stubborn. And what would the students think if their teacher gave up on something. It wouldn't give them much hope."

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 05:13 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

((both me and airangel control all the NPC's - one of us is generally online))

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 05:15 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Lady Frost turns to Professor Diandre "This is just terrible, I cannot believe that my first year here as headmistress is already falling through the cracks. I honestly thought that with Lord Voldemort's downfall we all would sleep better now. Unfortunately that isn't going to happen."

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 05:21 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

"Oh, no, you must carry on, my dear! Never give up heart - we're all rooting for you!"
She lowered her voice to confidential whisper.
"If you have any trouble, I can easily send some ingredients sown to the Dungeon's and have a General Reversal potion mixed up for you."

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 05:24 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

"Why thank you. That is so kind of you."

"You know how hard it is to find Madame Pomfrey these days, she's been down in Diagon Alley at least twice a week. What in the world could she be doing there!" Professor Nyx said as she scrunched up her nose.

"What if she is seeing Mr. Mullpepper?" "She always goes there for ingredients you know."

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 05:29 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Five knomes came out of a hole in the ground and went running around the grounds and began to chase Kai and Dale.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 05:33 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Madame Pomfrey entered Diagon Alley and walked along until she came around Mr. Mullpepper's shop. She stood outside the door and saw her reflection in the window. She tossled her hair and went through the door.

"Good day, Arbin." She said to him with a smile.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 05:36 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

"Goodday, Poppy, and what can I do for you today? We have some exquisite Dragon Scales available..."

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 05:43 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

"Oooh dragon scales, how many sickles?" "What else do you have that's new?" She said to him then she looked down at the floor and fidgeted with her hands.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 05:45 PM
Tela

SOnia sat at the Ravenclaw. Someone had broken into the teacher's rooms? She never thought of doing that. She stole from other students she didn't like, but she never would have stolen from the professors.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 05:46 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Arbin smiled, charismatically.

"To you, my dear, only seven sickles the ounce! I'm expecting a shipment of Unicorn Tears the day after next, should I set some aside for you? Two Galleons a bottle!"

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 05:48 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

PRESENTLY HAPPENING

The Gryffindor and Hufflepuff prefects have lead their houses back up to their common rooms.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 05:49 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Madame Pomfrey reached inside her pockets and pulled out seven sickles and placed them in Arbin's hand. She quickly withdrew her hand and answered.

"Sure, that would be fabulous. I wasn't planning on coming back to Diagon Alley until Friday, but for Unicorn Tears I will surely be here early in the morn'."

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 05:51 PM
Tela

Sonia watched them leave. She was still hungry. She ate happily from her plate. Glad her parents weren't there, she ate more barbarically. She ate the Chicken with her hands instead of silver ware.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 05:52 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

"Well, until later, my dear..."

With that, he vanished in a cloud of purple smoke, and Madam Pomfrey was too enchanted to hear him coughing as he rematerialised out of sight in the stockroom.

((OOC - I've just been winging it, but is he meant to be a nice or nasty person?))

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 05:53 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

[OOC he can be nice...but maybe a little intriguing...as you have just added big grin Oh did you read about the Hogwart's Grounds laughing out loud]

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 05:56 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

laughing out loud {sonia the barbarian...j/k}

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 05:57 PM