KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Phoe's HP Game- A HISTORY OF MAGIC (Archive) Volume II

Phoe's HP Game- A HISTORY OF MAGIC (Archive) Volume II
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (98): « First ... « 96 97 [98]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Elessea

" is something wrong?" she asked at sonias dejected expression.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 01:12 AM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Sonia lied. "No." she said. she began to subconsciously rub her wrist. She had kept two secrets from everyone.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 01:21 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

" your lying. I can tell something's wrong. Look we're friends. you can tell me anything." she noticed sonia rubbing her wrist. "whats wrong with your wrist? she asked

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 01:29 AM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Sonia slowly slid the sleeve of her robe up revealing her birth mark. It was in the form of dark emblem. She quickly slid it back down. "Happy?" she asked. "Been branded since my birth.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 01:36 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

" I'm sorry aobut your wrist. Does it hurt?" she was worried. "what exactly is it?" she was wondering about it. she didnt want her friend to go thorugh anything bad.

Suddenly it donned on her taht sonia hadnt ever mentioned her family or going home. " I dont know if you want to, but i was thinking maybe you could spend the summer with us? with 7 kids, whts one more. my mom wouldnt mind, and i'd love to have a friend stay. it would be fun. that is, only if you want ot nad you know dont want to go to your home or whatever. then we could go to drakes togheter." she hoped sonia would agree. she didnt want ssonia to be lonley over the holidays.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 01:42 AM
Tela

"No, and no thanks, I need to be home" Sonia said with a faint smile. It was partially true. She did need to be home, but she also wanted to be with Laura. "

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 01:45 AM
Elessea

"that's fine. Maybe you could come vist though smile we'd be happy to have you anytime " she said. It bothered her that sonia wouldnt tell her what was wrong, and she could tell someting was bothering her. "are you sure your ok?"

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 01:08 PM
Tela

Sonia smiled. "I'm just a little tired..." she mumbled the next part "and a little worried."

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 02:02 AM
Elessea

"about what?" laura asked her. she hadn't exactly heard what sonia said, but she had heard the word 'worried'.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 01:06 PM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

'The dark mark...' *Drake says in a low voice remembering he had read one book about that mark* 'they... they are the mark of Voldemort's servants' *he said in low voice only he could hear* 'No... I doubt Sonia would follow him...' *he said lowly as he eat some potatoes* 'I really hope Sonia and Laura come over for a visit...' *he said trying to get off his mind about the dark mark on Sonia's wrist*

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 02:55 PM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

"Oh, my family is just going through some problems." she said as if it was normal, but it was quite the contrary. "So should we set up a date to visit ya Drake, and what day would ya like?"

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 02:27 AM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

Any day would be fine, but the sooner the better so I don't be alone for so long *he answered smiling* By the way you two might want to bring your swin suits too, the lake at my house is just great to swin in the summer *he said smiling again and then eating some potatoes and fried chicken* oh and may I get the name of your favourite food? So you'd get a full menu to choose

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 11:20 PM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

(the new year HP game will be up soon)

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 04:54 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Sonia smiled. "Um, okay, my favorite food is swedish meatballs." she said. She kissed Drake's cheek. "and thanks for inviting me."

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 06:27 PM
Elessea

"yes. I'll look forward to it. I'm not picky, but my favorite would have to be baked potatoes." laura said smiling happily.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 09:11 PM
Tela

Sonia looked at the book she was writting in. It was purple. She put a period and closed it.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 09:13 PM
Elessea

" what are you writing sonia?" laura asked, curious about the purple book sonia was holding.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 10:39 PM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

Swedish meatballs and baked potatoes, got it, now for the desert does you have any fovourite sweet? Like cakes, pudding or even ice cream? *Drake asks, hopping to make their visit the best he could*

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 11:21 PM
Tela

Sonia lauhs. "I'm not really a sweet person. thanks though"

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 11:29 PM