KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Sin

Sin
Started by: Julie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Julie
The Student

Sin

As a part of my "let's try to stir up trouble threads"...I've been wondering ....Do you believe in sin?

Do you believe that everyone is a sinner?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 05:45 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Depends on what you believe in.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 05:57 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I'm sensing a pattern here.....I ask a troublemaking question....and you give me a safe answer smile

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 06:00 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Well, I try not to be a 'boat-rocker'.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 06:22 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

That's cool...I respect that......"boat rocking" can be dangerous.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 06:24 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

If a person doesn't beleive in God, then why should he/she beleive they are living in Sin?

Nobody's perfect, and everyone makes mistakes.

Wait, why are you asking this. Julie, did you kill someone? eek!

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 06:29 AM
Julie
The Student

No ( to the killing ques), yes (to the nobody's perfect statement), yes ( to everybody makes mistakes)....and that's a darn good question( to why should people believe in sin if they don't believe in God)

I don't know if I can answer that. All I can say is that the evidences of sin are there...ie. terrorists....lying.... both lead to pain.

If one does not believe in God, then why should they strive to be "good"....I think I'd better stop right here.....

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 06:52 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

There's a three hour specail on the life of Jesus Christ on the Discovery Channel right now.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 06:54 AM
Julie
The Student

Thanks....but usually those specials get things wrong or over dramatize things so they turn out stupid....I may be a bit cynical here smile

Last edited by Julie on Dec 24th, 2001 at 07:09 AM

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 06:57 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I can't stand commercial breaks. I don't really care for TV. You start to get into a show, then suddenly you get interupted by stupid, 30 second mini-shows.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 06:59 AM
Julie
The Student

True...but the simpson's is only a 1/2 hour so the commercial breaks are tolerable.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 07:01 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Yeah, I make it work for that show smile

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 07:03 AM
Julie
The Student

It's amazing how much patience one can have when they know they're watching the Simpsons big grin

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 07:10 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

laughing out loud yup

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 07:13 AM
Julie
The Student

gee I wonder if some people think the simpsons are sinful???.....probably, people will believe in almost anything.

Some prob even think Star Wars is wrong....and we both know that's just preposterous big grin

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 07:19 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

heh heh, on this site, I don't think you're going to find anyone who says that Star Wars is bad. rolling on floor laughing

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 07:21 AM
Julie
The Student

Good point. I'd be forced to do something rash like knock some sense into the fool w/ the blunt end of a lightsaber.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 07:34 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Use the light end of the lightsabre. evil face

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 07:37 AM
Julie
The Student

That would be cruel. smile ...ya gotta watch out for the light.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 08:06 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

"Strike them down with all of your hatred, and your journey towards the darkside will be complete"

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 08:10 AM