KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » New and Improved Sequel. Actuall plot!

New and Improved Sequel. Actuall plot!
Started by: Orlando_Lover45

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

K

www.homestarrunner.com
Random lovers, go here. Seriously.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 08:14 PM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

Will was about to go upstairs when, crash! He turned and ran into the blacksmith shop.
"Jack! What are you doing!"
"This bloody anvil fell on me toe!"
Will heaved the anvil back onto the stand.
"Ahh!"
Suddenly, Will heard a scream coming from upstairs.
"What was that?" Jack asked with wide eyes.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 08:20 PM
orlilover42 is currently offline Click here to Send orlilover42 a Private Message Find more posts by orlilover42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Will! Come quick!" Elizabeth screamed.
Jack and Will raced up the stairs to see Elizabeth backed up agenced the wall by a snarly looking man.
"Who are you?" Will demanded.
"Samual Baggins." the mean looking man said."Now tell me where Jack is. Or else the lass gets it." he held a pistol to Elizabeth's head.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 08:25 PM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

"Will, don't do it!" Elizabeth pleaded.
"I have to." He answered. "Jack is-" Will paused. "in the hall closet."
Elizabeth saw a small grin flash across Will's face.
"Good!" The pirate threw Elizabeth to the floor and went into the hall.
"Come on, we have to get Jack and leave." Will Grabed Elizabeth and ran down the back stairs.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 08:30 PM
orlilover42 is currently offline Click here to Send orlilover42 a Private Message Find more posts by orlilover42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Jack." Will wispered. "Follow me, no time to explain."
They all hurried out the door.
"Now where do we go?" Elizabeth asked.
"To the dock!" Jack replied.
They raced to the dock and clambered into a boat.
"Row!" Shouted Will.
Jack and Will rowed and rowed. Elizabeth could hear Baggins running acrossed the dock.
"I'll get you!" he shouted as he got into a boat as well.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 08:37 PM
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

Elizabeth made an atempt to push the huge man out of the boat, but she couldn't.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 08:39 PM
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

Kelsey, the names Samual and Baggins are from LOTR

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 08:44 PM
samIam
yahooo!

Will made a last attempt to save elizabeth and all of thier lives. He swung the oar as hard as he could at the burly mans head. It worked. the man fell into davy jones locker unconcious.

i love my Samlove

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 08:46 PM
samIam is currently offline Click here to Send samIam a Private Message Find more posts by samIam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samIam
yahooo!

who is samuel? from LOTR?

i love my Samlove

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 08:46 PM
samIam is currently offline Click here to Send samIam a Private Message Find more posts by samIam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by orlilover42
Kelsey, the names Samual and Baggins are from LOTR

OMG they are! I cant make up people without haveing them be from someting. I didn't even get that from there. my sisters friend is named Sam(samual) and baggens came from the book i'm reading.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 08:48 PM
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

Wow! you have mind powers! *creepy alian music*

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 08:55 PM
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

"Will, you saved me." Elizabeth looked at him with love in her eyes. *crowd aws*
"Come on you love birds. We've got to row if we want to get out of here." (once again, Jack ruins the moment)

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 09:00 PM
samIam
yahooo!

ummmm I am confused ... there is no samuel in LOTR

i love my Samlove

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 09:00 PM
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

Isn't Frodo's friend Sam (short for Samual)?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 09:03 PM
samIam
yahooo!

ok back to the story .... as soon as the group realized how far out at sea they really were, they slowly started to row back to port royal. Elizabeth was to curious though.
" jack why was that guy following you?"

i love my Samlove

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 09:03 PM
samIam
yahooo!

umm no sam stands for samwise Gamgee ( it means halfwitt)

i love my Samlove

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 09:07 PM
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

Oh! Sorry.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 09:10 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

"beacuse... well i'll tell ya. he wants, to get me back for some crime i did ages ago. i mean whats the point its was so long ago i cant even remember."
Jack sort of explained, to Elizabeth, although confused himself. he starts to think about why the guy was really after him, but gets interuppted by Elizabeth again.
"surley you MUST know why, he's after you. it must've been something pretty awful, he looked really angry and determined to kill you!"
"ahh, yes, but why was he after me?" Jack replied still confused and confusing Elizabeth and Will who wasl istening to the conversation.
"Let's talk about this later on, like in the morning, when we are awake. i'm still half-asleep." Will told them.
it was quite as they approached Port Royal, and Elizabeth was falling asleep, in the boat but kept awaking suddenly as the boat was moving.

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 09:36 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samIam
yahooo!

WIll climbed out of the boat, the night seemed soo peaceful compared to how the night had been earlier. the moonlight was shining off the water so he noticed through the blackness that both jack and Elizabeth were fast asleep. " you mean I was rowing by my self the whole way ... jack when I wake up your going to get it !" just then two hands grabbed elizabeth pulling her down with him. Will quickly realized the situation and grabbed jack to save his beloved elizabeth.

i love my Samlove

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 10:44 PM
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

Soon, the group reached the dock.
"Help me tie up the boat, Will, and then we can go back and get some sleep," Jack comanded.
"I don't think so."
They heard a deep voice behind them. They turned to see who it was.
An entire pirate crew was standing at the end of the dock, pointing thier pistols at them.
"You'll be comin' with us," the same man orderd.
The next thing they knew, all three of them were bound and gagged, and heading for a ship that was ancored just beyond the harbor.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 10:49 PM