KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » New and Improved Sequel. Actuall plot!

New and Improved Sequel. Actuall plot!
Started by: Orlando_Lover45

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
really_bad_eggs
Johnny's Angel!

Jacks eyes strained to see the name on the ship they were going to go on. He managed to glimpse at the name scrawled in peeling paint, The Dead Sky. His eyes widened and said to the man leading him their and said, 'You know, mate, I think I left something...somewhere...can I go back and grab...it?" The pirate grinned a rotten teeth smile and shoved Jack further along, who gulped deeply and walked slowly ahead towards his doom.

Drink up me 'earties yo ho!
Yo ho yo ho, a pirates life for me!!!
**sigh!**

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 11:16 PM
really_bad_eggs is currently offline Click here to Send really_bad_eggs a Private Message Find more posts by really_bad_eggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samIam
yahooo!

oooo cool!

i love my Samlove

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 11:29 PM
samIam is currently offline Click here to Send samIam a Private Message Find more posts by samIam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

Will was tired, but he didn't feel much like sleeping. Soon, dawn would break and they would think of a way to escape. He had to. Elizabeth was looking at him.
"Why did you let him stay? if you hadn't, we wouldn't be in this mess." Elizabeth wispered.
"Because he saved our lives, we owed him." He wispered back.
"You know, Will. I bet you could get us out of here." Jack said. He had been examining the hinges on the door of the cell.
"What do you mean?" Will asked.
"I have been in many cells, many cells indeed, but arn't these like the ones that you rescued me from in port royal?" he asked.
Will examined them.
"They are! I can get us out." Will looked around the cell.
"Elizabeth, could you hand me the stool?"
"The stool?" she asked, handing it to him.
Will inserted the legs of the stool under the cell and pushed down. The bars creaked and the door came crashing down.
"we're free! Well done, mate." Jack stepped over the fallen door.
Will was out and about ready to give Elizabeth a hand getting up when they heard something behind them.
"What are you doing out of the cell? Get them!"
Jack hurried up the stairs and Will helped elizabeth up and hurried after him, thinking she was right behind. but she wasn't.
"WILL!" she shouted. he looked behind and elizabeth had been recaptured.

www.homestarrunner.com
Random lovers, go here. Seriously.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 12:31 AM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

will Will go and help save Elizabeth?
or will he follow Jack?
Find out on the next post!

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 12:32 AM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

"Elizabeth!" Will Shouted. "We have to save her!"
"No mate, we have to go. We can come back for her!" Jack grabbed Will's arm and dragged him up the stairs and into the lifeboat. He cut the ropes with his sword, and they fell to the water's surface.

"Jack, I hope you have a plan. I can't just leave her there." It looked as though Will was about to jump out of the boat and swim back to the ship.
"Oh, don't worry mate. I've got a plan alright. And it's foolproof! We'll get your bonny lass back, just you wait."
Will looked uncertain for a moment.
"What's the plan?"

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 12:56 AM
orlilover42 is currently offline Click here to Send orlilover42 a Private Message Find more posts by orlilover42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

"The plan, mate, is to sneak on in the middle of the night in discise. then, simply we go in and get her. it's fool proof! now we just wait for the right moment."Jack smiled.
"we wait an entire day? wont they come after us?" Will answered.
Jack looked at him.
"There goes my foolproof plan, mate."
"Now what? Elizabeth is stuck in there with nobody. They could kill her." Will said, aggitated.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 01:06 AM
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

Suddenly, a smile crossed Will's face.
"I've got it! You have something of thiers, right?"
"Yes, I do." said Jack.
"What is it?"
"Well, I sort of, stole thier map to Devil's Throught. But how will that help?" Jack asked.
"We'll use it to negotiate with them."
*pause*
"You're not serious." Jack answered.
"I don't see you coming up with any briliont ideas. So we may as well try it." Will retorted. "And, the way I see it, we don't have to give them the map. We'll just escape before they can get it."
Jack thought for a moment. "Alright, I'm in."

Last edited by orlilover42 on Jan 8th, 2004 at 01:55 AM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 01:13 AM
orlilover42 is currently offline Click here to Send orlilover42 a Private Message Find more posts by orlilover42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

Somebody write something!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 10:18 PM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

okay! cant think of anything to post.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 11:34 PM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

So there was Jack walking straight into what he thought to be a trap he didn't even know why he was risking his life for someone so stuck up they could have had a lot of fun on that island wink wink None the less he walked up the deck holding the map. One of the pirates aimed a gun at him
"A-A-A!!!" he shook his finger. The pirate looked at the map
"DEVILS THROAT!" Jack smiled and nodded. The pirate wiped the blank expression off his face and smiled evilly.
"I'll shoot you and take the map!" Jack was about to say an ecxuse as to why he can't but then he realized...he COULD just shoot him and take the map. Just then Will came out and shot the pirate.
"Last time we're using one of your bloody plans!"
"ELIZABETH!" he called Jack hit him across the face.
"They might just hear you...bah, love." he walked away leaving will speachless

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 11:58 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

Below deck, the cells smelled of old fish and was covered in sludge.
"Elizabeth?" Jack wispered.
Nobody was in the cell.
"Where is she? Where have they taken her?" Will asked.
"Will, there are two things they could have done to her. One is she could have been marooned on that island that we saw, another one is that she could be stowed away somewhere. Now, if we look for her around deck, we could be spotted or she could not be on the ship. If we go to the island, she might not be there and still on the ship. Which do you propose we do, Will?" Jack asked.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 12:04 AM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

"uhhh i don't know Jack, this smell is a little funky how about you stay here and look for her and i'll be on deck?"
"You whimp."
"Shut up and look!"

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 12:18 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

Jack knocked over crates and looked in barrells finally he heard a knocking coming from a cuboard he opened it and sure enough out tumbled Elizabeth she was panting and sweating, her arms were bound but loose and she was blind folded she took jack and kissed him.
"Elizabeth...it's not will."
"What?!"
"It's Jack actually." She screamed.
"Shhh... shut up, gee now i'm kind of glad i didn't do anything with you on the island. It would have been loud."

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 02:04 AM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

is no one else gonna do it? fine i'll go on...

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 02:07 AM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

On deck they heard swords clashing.
"Will!" she gasped.
"My you do say that alot don't you?" he joked. She glared at him
"Sorry..." finally the clashing stopped. Elizabeth ran up the stairs
"ELIZABETH N-" it was too late she was already up the stairs.
"will!" she exclaimed Jack came running after her...they did see will only not as they would have liked. He was lying on the floor eyes closed in blood. Elizabeth went to him, there were four pirates and what appeared to be a captian who had his foot on Will's back.
"Don't worry love we didn't kill him." she stood up and spit in the capitian's eye. He took hold of her arm
"Already spitting in my eye dear?? we haven't even introduced ourselves...captian kidd, this is the dead sky and this is the monkey you might remember him. The owner was a good friend of mine. It was to my luck that you not only have something of mine." he looked at jack.
"But i can revenge his death at the same time two in one combo!"
"And for the price of a map" Jack muttered.
"Ah, you must be Sparrow."
"Captian Jack Sparrow actually."
"I see. I bet your pretty attached to that map huh? well don't worry we're not gonna kill you. We're gonna work you to the bone then kill you!"
"I'd rather die than clean your boat!" Elizabeth blurtted
"You won't be cleaning, you'll be asisting me...personal slave you might say and turner here." He kicked him onto his side. "Will be down in the slush...now then take 'em away boys!"

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 02:15 AM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

"uhhh this might be bad timing kidd but have you got a droplette of rum you could supply."
"JACK!" ELizabeth warned
"Just a droplette!!!!"

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 03:11 AM
ace Face 0

ok no offense but i like the one missesdepp started b4, can we just put that on the website this one kinda died no offense. just my opinion. i find the other one more intreging.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 03:30 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

oh...well keep doing this one it can go places. you can add a little to mine if you want.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 03:31 AM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmmmm...lets see. there are some pretty good things on here, but yeah, yours is doing well, too. maybe i can do something tonight. I can make them into one! i'll post it on a new thread tomorrow. This may take awhile. by the way orlilover42's comeing over so stuff.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 03:33 AM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

ya....OMG! I HAVE A BRILLIANT PLOT!

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 03:39 AM