KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Music

Music
Started by: Julie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tex
Yumsz

I dont like her cause she's a no talent, pop machine, bullshit puppet! She cant sing, does not write her own lyrics, music, dance moves. Then she walks around and thinks she's this musical genius. She probably is a ***** and this whole virtuous virgin crap she's always pulling is sooooo unbelievable!! She dresses like a hooker and I am appalled that so many mother and fathers allow their children to idolize that twit!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2001 07:06 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

hmmm... she did say she isn't that innocent smile

Old Post Dec 28th, 2001 07:48 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CowgirlSmiles

I rodeo but DO NOT like country music AT ALL! The Fugees, shawn colvin, jimi hendrix, chumbawamba, sheryl crow, and chris rhea are my music! Rock all the way lol rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Dec 29th, 2001 12:22 AM
CowgirlSmiles is currently offline Click here to Send CowgirlSmiles a Private Message Find more posts by CowgirlSmiles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I think I'm in love!!

Hey cowgirl, you looking for a cowboy? smokin'

just kidding wink

Old Post Dec 29th, 2001 03:03 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

yeah, he isn't a cowboy, just a cow

Old Post Dec 29th, 2001 10:57 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Stop sucking on my **** Yerssot! stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 29th, 2001 08:27 PM
yerssot

keep your fantasies for yourself!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2001 08:42 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

and then this thread was screwed up roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 29th, 2001 10:04 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

yeah! Thank you very much Tex!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2001 10:08 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 29th, 2001 10:09 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

yeah! all roll eyes to Tex!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2001 10:17 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

'Always two they are.'

Old Post Dec 29th, 2001 10:20 PM
yerssot

yeah, a left and a right eye

Old Post Dec 29th, 2001 10:21 PM
CowgirlSmiles

Hey now guys no need to fight! This is supposed to be a FRIENDLY forum, after all!!! And yes, actually, I would like to find a decent cowboy. "Texas" is one of my nicknames cuz people think I sound like I am from TX lol.

Now remember: FRIENDLY! rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Dec 30th, 2001 05:05 AM
CowgirlSmiles is currently offline Click here to Send CowgirlSmiles a Private Message Find more posts by CowgirlSmiles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

I think everyone knows my favorite band. But some other good ones I've listened too recently are Remy Zero, The Strokes, Flickerstick, Pete Yorn and Greenwheel.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Dec 30th, 2001 05:56 AM
JediOasis is currently offline Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

What is your favorite band then? big grin

Old Post Dec 30th, 2001 10:09 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You'll have to get a feel for the 'interesting' dynamic here, Cowgirl. They only argue and bicker because of the love they have for each other.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 30th, 2001 12:26 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Hey Ush! You said you were the only one for me! And now you are sucking up with cgs??? How rude! Consider our relationship over! big grin

Old Post Dec 30th, 2001 12:30 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Oh My!! eek!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2001 08:50 PM
yerssot

stick a dumb in your mounth Tex! You are the main raison why Ush and I have split up! And to think I stood up for you!

*runs away, crying*

Old Post Dec 30th, 2001 08:54 PM