KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Drivers

Drivers
Started by: Julie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Julie
The Student

Drivers

New Jersey drivers are a bit crazy. I know that's a generalization but hey there's some truth to it. big grin

One must pay attention to the roads....how are the roads near you?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 07:50 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

You just don't quit with these new threads, do you? laughing out loud

Minnesota drivers are good, but there's so much ice on the road, we all slip around like ass holes! sad eek!

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 07:54 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

laughing out loud ....as for stopping with the new threads.....I've gotta stop soon or I'm going to go to sleep on my key board( keyboard face...not cool)

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 08:04 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

You'll wake up with a bunch of letters inprinted on your face embarrasment

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 08:15 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

wow, To faking that he cares, impressive

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 10:36 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

On an average comuting day I will see between 3 and 6 accidents a day. NOt actually happening, but wrecked cars and stuff.

British drivers are pretty bad. Lane hogging, speeding and tail gating happen all the time.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 04:48 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

How big is Kent actually?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 04:59 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Not big, I did say on a comute day. That would normally be a minimum 150 mile round trip.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 05:08 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

sorry, did't saw the comute there

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 05:35 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

LONDON drivers are certainly evil. I know that and I don't even drive.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 07:05 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

It's true, driving in London, especially Central London, is like no other place I have ever driven. It's like there are these whole different set of traffic rules that they don't let you in on.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2001 07:18 PM
Julie
The Student

and I thought NYC drivers were bad.....

Old Post Dec 31st, 2001 07:42 PM
Dim
Creativity

LA drivers a wonderful...we can go extremely fast and then stop on a dime big grin ...and THEN we can sit in traffic for an hour.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2002 03:58 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

That's because you're all packing your crack pipes stick out tongue wink

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 5th, 2002 09:01 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

There is one rule to driving in London and that is "Show no weakness!" Think of yourself and yourself only and you will be fine. Never ever ever try and be a considerate driver in London. It just isn't worth it. Besides if you sit there being nice to people you will never get out of your parking space let alone accross London. Oh yes and DON'T stop for pedestrians.

Up where I live in holiday time though isn't too bad driver wise. It does however happen to be roundabout central. Seriously I don't think they could possibly have squeezed more roundabouts into one town! Oh well Milton Keynes maybe!

All thre worst drivers do seem to be concentrated in Norfolk though and on the M42! Bloody maniacs!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Jan 5th, 2002 10:08 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

by the looks of it, Leuven is the best place around then and heck, it's all for him/herself there smile same for waffles and chocolate

Old Post Jan 5th, 2002 10:13 PM