KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman Beyond vs Spider-Girl

Spider-Girl or Batman Beyond
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Batman Beyond 7 53.85%
Spider-Girl 6 46.15%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Batman Beyond vs Spider-Girl
Started by: Asian Hulk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Asian Hulk

Batman Beyond vs Spider-Girl

maybe I can think about Batman Beyond and Spider-Girl

H A P P Y
C H I N E S E
N E W
Y E A R

K O N G
H U A Y
F E T
C H U A Y

Last edited by Asian Hulk on Jan 8th, 2004 at 04:43 AM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 04:35 AM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hypester
Not as Hype as I'd like

maybe you can... maybe we can join you...

Wizard Magazine ran this fight once in last man standing, BB won, I believe...

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 02:19 PM
Hypester is currently offline Click here to Send Hypester a Private Message Find more posts by Hypester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperNova
Restricted

Account Restricted

Theres no competition! Asian hulk your kind of silly, posting all this stupid stuff and like spamming other boards. Batman hands down would crush spider girl, shes inexperienced and is a girl... Seriously girls, Girls are not as strong as men and tend to be less... Fat, usually... So a few hits and spidergirl would be broken, quit posting this usless topics...

(Made by Godshinto)
CARNAGE! YOU WILL PAY FOR EVERY DROP OF INNOCENT BLOOD, WITH A GALLON OF YOUR OWN!--Venom.
BUT I NEED TACOS! I NEED TACOS OR I WILL EXPLODE!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 12:38 AM
SuperNova is currently offline Click here to Send SuperNova a Private Message Find more posts by SuperNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

quote:
Originally posted by SuperNova
Theres no competition! Asian hulk your kind of silly, posting all this stupid stuff and like spamming other boards. Batman hands down would crush spider girl, shes inexperienced and is a girl... Seriously girls, Girls are not as strong as men and tend to be less... Fat, usually... So a few hits and spidergirl would be broken, quit posting this usless topics...

laughing out loud a little bit stereotypical don't you think?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 03:37 AM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnie

lol, it proves right that producers and storytellers like to bring up the girl power once in a while. The thing is that the girls don't win over good heroes, they get to beat up the bad guys. Spawn gets to fight against great Angel girls all the time and they also loose at the end, but the femail gender has a big part in the Spawn comic alltogether. They always have played a big part in comics but never got the equality as many wish nowdays. I can't see Spider-girl winning, I'm sorry but if that ever happends there u have it miracles r true then.
If girls r to win that only happends in their own comics, Lara Croft, WW, Witchblade, even Angela from Spawn got her own story, and Magdalena, Vampirella-lol, Barbarella-lol, and more. So I think that women got a fair share in comics and influence in everyday storilines. But they don't get to win over a good guy!!!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 12:12 PM
Spawnie is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnie a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

what are you all talking about? spider-girl loses because she's a girl??? she has powers and batman beyond doesnt!! if spider-man can beat batman, than spider-girl can beat batman beyond!

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 04:33 PM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Dude, you're talking to somebody that was banned over a year ago.no expression

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 07:12 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OMEGA_05
Omega Member

batman beyon suks but spider-girl sucks even more

You should only proof yourself worthy to god, no one else...

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 07:25 PM
OMEGA_05 is currently offline Click here to Send OMEGA_05 a Private Message Find more posts by OMEGA_05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
laydiiplayette
Tokyo Harajuku Girl

quote:
Originally posted by Spawnie
lol, it proves right that producers and storytellers like to bring up the girl power once in a while. The thing is that the girls don't win over good heroes, they get to beat up the bad guys. Spawn gets to fight against great Angel girls all the time and they also loose at the end, but the femail gender has a big part in the Spawn comic alltogether. They always have played a big part in comics but never got the equality as many wish nowdays. I can't see Spider-girl winning, I'm sorry but if that ever happends there u have it miracles r true then.
If girls r to win that only happends in their own comics, Lara Croft, WW, Witchblade, even Angela from Spawn got her own story, and Magdalena, Vampirella-lol, Barbarella-lol, and more. So I think that women got a fair share in comics and influence in everyday storilines. But they don't get to win over a good guy!!!

Well, the girls do get to beat up bad guys, but the bad guys beat the good guys. Like that one X-men with cassandra nova, where she pwns all of the guys on the team, and is stopped by who? Emma Frost.

Yeah, twice is nice, but three times is just right.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 07:37 PM
laydiiplayette is currently offline Click here to Send laydiiplayette a Private Message Find more posts by laydiiplayette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

BB has this one. his suit enhances his abailties greatly. if its to the level of the class 10 the she is it still doesnt matter. he has all manner of gadgets at his disposal from ffreeze batarangs to explosive ones to blah blah blah really. and he is trained in the arts. where as she just uses her spider agilty. he smashes her face in as soon as he gets his hands on her....which might be a while....on account of all that running away she will be doing smile

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 09:41 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StrawNilla

Spider-Girl has comparable strength, speed, and agility to Spider-Man himself. She isn't his equal, but then again she's not redicoulously far.

She'll probably lose due to inexperience. But if Spider-Girl is half as tough as her father was (and is, in seperate titles) she'll be one of the toughest cookies BB's ever had to crumble, and if he lets his guard down, it's Spider-Girl's game.

Thanks for the sig TWelling4ever, go on, take a bow!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 10:29 PM
StrawNilla is currently offline Click here to Send StrawNilla a Private Message Find more posts by StrawNilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote