KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » The all-mighty League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen?

The all-mighty League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen?
Started by: X-Menfan2003

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
X-Menfan2003
The Puss In Boots

The all-mighty League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen?

I am a huge fan of The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen. I was just wonderin if they'd be able to take on and defeat some of the evil beings in comics today? Could they defeat Onslaught? What about Caleb from Buffy The Vampire Slayer? The evil Magneto and his brotherhood? What does everyone else think? I believe that they would, but that's just my opinion.

Attachment: loxg vol. 2.jpg
This has been downloaded 41 time(s).

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 06:33 PM
X-Menfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send X-Menfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by X-Menfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperNova
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, the league of extrodinary gentlemen sucks, they could hardly stand a building exploding!

(Made by Godshinto)
CARNAGE! YOU WILL PAY FOR EVERY DROP OF INNOCENT BLOOD, WITH A GALLON OF YOUR OWN!--Venom.
BUT I NEED TACOS! I NEED TACOS OR I WILL EXPLODE!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 08:04 PM
SuperNova is currently offline Click here to Send SuperNova a Private Message Find more posts by SuperNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperNova
Restricted

Account Restricted

But on a more serious note, I think the league is too weak. None of them have really special powers, Id like to see them up against juggernaut as there first villan, Juggy would crush them.

(Made by Godshinto)
CARNAGE! YOU WILL PAY FOR EVERY DROP OF INNOCENT BLOOD, WITH A GALLON OF YOUR OWN!--Venom.
BUT I NEED TACOS! I NEED TACOS OR I WILL EXPLODE!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 08:09 PM
SuperNova is currently offline Click here to Send SuperNova a Private Message Find more posts by SuperNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

ok its total different time periods who care who wins this fight its redundent why waiste ur time talking about it, o wait can we some how get venom into the mix maybe we could recruit him then we know ur side would lose for sure

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 12:51 AM
dubefan is currently offline Click here to Send dubefan a Private Message Find more posts by dubefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

i know you two dont get along, but dubefan ya gotta quit rippin on venom, man he rules(supernova dont try to use what i said against dubefan)cuase i aint getin involved

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 01:00 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

hay man sorry to rip on venom but that punk started im jus finishin

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 03:35 AM
dubefan is currently offline Click here to Send dubefan a Private Message Find more posts by dubefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote