KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Venom Ghostrider VS Hulk Juggernaut

Venom Ghostrider VS Hulk Juggernaut
Started by: SuperNova

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Marcellus
executioner

wait start over, venom can beat juggernaut,in the first issue venom went at him head on and basically got the crap beat out of him.in the second issue his suit combined with the mercury element(i have no idea what this did) and then he started hitting juggernaut with stuff like logs and cars, and eventually knocked him somewere...yes juggernaut could swat venom into the atmosphere, but what are his chance's of getting past the spider sense? slim to none.yes juggernaut is insanley durable but the juggernauts forced field only works when hes running. other wise he can be hit.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 06:35 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulkster
Grrrrr...Grrrrr

ok did marvel publish those comics? yep it did so apparently venom can take juggernuat...

"Some day you'll cry for me like I cried for you. Some day you'll miss me like I missed you. - Some day you'll need me like I needed you. Some day you'll love me, but I won't love you."

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 06:44 AM
Hulkster is currently offline Click here to Send Hulkster a Private Message Find more posts by Hulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

Venom is not nearly as quick, as agile, or as fast as Spiderman, and his "spider sense" is not nearly as effective as Spiderman's. Venom takes much longer to react to his "spider sense" considering his reflexes are NOT on par with Spiderman's. That being said, again, Venom cannot necessarily defeat Juggernaut because a comic book published it - Lobo was defeated by Wolverine in **one** comic book also, but is that cannon? No, it is not. Lobo would mop the floor with Wolvie.

Let's get real, here - it was a mini-series FOR Venom. In any other published comic book, Juggernaut would STOMP Venom. Venom, at best, could POSSIBLY incapacitate Juggernaut - he could never defeat him.

Juggernaut's forcefield does not work when he is only running - recall that he is virtually unstoppable when moving forward? Why would he need a forcefield to work only when he is running? Redundant, right?

And Venom has the best shot at defeating Hulk? LMAO, which one? Grey Hulk? Never. The Professor? Never. Mindless Hulk? Never. Recall it took the ENTIRE Avengers (the line-up at the time was Thor, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Human Torch, Starfox, Dr. Strange - and Spiderman, Iron Fist, and Powerman all chipped in to help. Hulk WALKED through all of them) to dispel Hulk (Dr. Strange)? How many Avengers do you think it would take to neutralize Venom? Let's see, who could do it by themselves? Thor, Iron Man, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Goliath, Wonder Man, Moondragon, Thing, Submariner, Hercules - get the picture? Black Panther would probably gut Venom.

Venom, defeat Hulk? Er...no. You need names such as Thor (on his BEST day he MIGHT stalemate Hulk), Superman, Juggernaut.

Last edited by Never on Jan 15th, 2004 at 04:21 PM

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 03:37 PM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

i like this guy. If i had to say anything...maybe, and i mean MAYBE Venom is faster than Spidey, but i dont' think he's quicker or more agile.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 07:09 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

like i said venom has a better shot at betting hulk, over ghostrider. Venoms spider sense is on par with spideys and he can react just as quick, the only thing is he isnt as gracefull if thats what you would like to call it. no its not redundant he is a unstopable force, hence the field only works when hes running. and remember super heros have diminished quit a bit. hulk fought venom in a hulk comic and the fight was not one sided. venom could trash iron man he is far to slow, this was juggernauts problem. i know venom is a average marvel hero, but that dosent mean anybody can trash him

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 09:21 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulkster
Grrrrr...Grrrrr

What about Sephiroth?...... oh wait you are a Venomfan!!!

"Some day you'll cry for me like I cried for you. Some day you'll miss me like I missed you. - Some day you'll need me like I needed you. Some day you'll love me, but I won't love you."

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 09:29 PM
Hulkster is currently offline Click here to Send Hulkster a Private Message Find more posts by Hulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

any how

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 09:39 PM
Hulkster
Grrrrr...Grrrrr

Good Save

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 09:42 PM
Marcellus
executioner

no doubt

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 09:50 PM
Marcellus
executioner

any how back to the subject, hulk and juggernuat are a unbeatable team,(dont mention god like characters they dont count) i know this every one should but, there is a differnece between saying who can beat who blabla, or useing forums as a chance to blast characters you dont like. Never i dont know whether or not you hate hate venom, but i know you know more about marvel than me, but i will stick up for venom againand again when i have reason. yes it can take entire teams to beat hulk and juggernaut but what does this matter if you question the writers? like you said lobo lost to wolverine and that was impossible, just like venom beating juggernuat. but it happend. maybe you dont like the outcome but it happend. i herd punisher whopped venom and that blew my mind, punisher is friggin rad but id say venom could waste him. see a outcome i could argue with over and over but it happend.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 11:07 PM
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by venomfan
like i said venom has a better shot at betting hulk, over ghostrider.

Actually Ghost Rider cannot be harmed by conventional means (you know, punches, bullets, fire?)...so Venom does not.

quote:
Venoms spider sense is on par with spideys and he can react just as quick, the only thing is he isnt as gracefull if thats what you would like to call it.

Oh? Here, from www.marveldirectory.com (arrows for emphasis are mine):

"Venom also possesses an extrasensory ability similar to Spider-Manís spider-sense. This response is not as complicated as Spider-Manís inherent sense since the alien costume can detect danger from every direction and conduct Brock in plenty of time. >>>>>>>It is not as efficient as Spider-Manís spider-sense because it takes longer to communicate the danger, and Brockís reflexes are not as fast as Spider-Manís, even though they are enhanced by the alien costume.<<<<<<<"

No, it is not on par with Spiderman's sad Spidey's is FAR more complicated.

quote:
no its not redundant he is a unstopable force, hence the field only works when hes running.

You are just plain incorrect. Juggernaut can shield himself whenever he sees fit - HE projects the forcefield; it is not an involuntary mechanism.

quote:
hulk fought venom in a hulk comic and the fight was not one sided.

Which comic book? Again, I know you are a Venom fan, but Venom does not ever belong in the same sentence as the Hulk.

quote:
venom could trash iron man he is far to slow, this was juggernauts problem.

WHAT!? I knew that your knowledge of superheroes was...a little lacking, but this takes the cake. Iron Man would make a black and white STAIN out of Venom. "Too slow?" He could fry him from 1,000 feet in the air with an wide-range repulsor ray, for starters...Venom could not outrun it. He's not Flash.

quote:
i know venom is a average marvel hero, but that dosent mean anybody can trash him

No, not just anyone can, but I can name for you at least 25 Marvel characters off of the top of my head who could, and 50 with a bit of research. Like to see? smokin'

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 11:22 PM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

"Also the Marvel Directory is in no way connect to Marvel Entertainment"
but these comics are.
anyhow thats quite the site, but you said non marvel affiliated didnt matter. so agian i say at least check out www.spiderfan.com there is every apperance of every spider hero or villian ever. and reviews for almost all of them. better bios too. same info just more pertanent info.
like extra familie members and such

Attachment: hulkvenom01.jpg
This has been downloaded 115 time(s).

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 11:42 PM
Marcellus
executioner

yep but let me guess that never happend and he never beat juggernuat either.... im not doing this cuase my name is venom fan im doing this becuase it already happend

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 11:45 PM
Marcellus
executioner

here is the thing on spider sense, it said brock does have time to react to most situations but it is debatable on wheter or not he could doge a bullet, he cant. but he dosent need to venom sustians small and meduim round gun fire in spider man-venom returns

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 11:55 PM
Never
Grammaton Cleric

No, they are not affiliated with Marvel Comics but er um did you notice this part?

"The database will be designed just like the comic book series "The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe." I have the support of the Marvel Fan Site program, this allows me to bring you graphics >>>>and Marvel material<<<< that they provide and support."

The webmaster uses *Marvel* bios while constructing his database. He did not edit or embellish them in any way. Come on venomfan, I do my homework wink

Won't debate you on this subject anymore sad

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 01:06 AM
Marcellus
executioner

wow same as spider fan but you called it a crappy fan site(no not the venomsite this is a legit site) and i didnt say that your site blew. you asumed i was taking a shot at its credibilty, im glad you posted that it had a lot of info. again check out www.spiderfan.com its worth a visit

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 01:25 AM
Eidolon

Venom never really got his butt kicked by Punisher I have the comic series of that. What happened was Venom was on a mission to extract a undercover reporter in a gang, which at the time Punisher was in the process of eliminating. When they ran into eachother Venom asked for Punishers cooperation to help extract the reporter, which the punisher refused saying anyone in a gang deserves to die regardless. Venom beat up the Punisher then left him alive to get on with his mission, then Punisher came back and ambushed Venom with a sonic or heat gun, which Venom got out of. In the end they just took off without finishing their fight.

As for the Venom and Ghost vs Juggy and Hulk, Juggy is a wuss. I don't mean he isn't strong or hard to hurt but in the big sceme of things he's to stupid and not quite as powerful as is often clamied. Otherwise how is it he's been beaten up or defeated in so many battles? In know Spidy ended up trapping him in a huge cement foundation for quite some time, and Venom ran the Juggernaught off after a fist fight. I don't know that much about the Juggernaught but as far as I know his force feild isn't immune or a perfect defense. I remember hearing that there are limitations as to when he can or can't use it or when he uses it lowers some of his other abilities or something to that effect.

As for Venom he's able to control his Symbiote on the molecular level so much that he is able to send it through a computer screen change some how and have it come out another computer screen someplace else. I've seen it happen in a Venom comic in which he is fighting Carnage and in the Spiderman Venom comic in which the Symbiotes invade earth. So what I'm saying is it may be possible for the symbiote to enter through Juggy's force feild.

As for Ghost rider if he can't be hurt by punches and stuff what would Juggy do to kill him? Juggy to stupid to figure out a way so Ghost could do his "Stare" thing to incapacitate Juggy in a fight.

The real problem for Ghost and Venom would be Hulk.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 07:24 PM
Eidolon is currently offline Click here to Send Eidolon a Private Message Find more posts by Eidolon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

thank you for the punisher info. but your right about juggy i knew it was hulk that was the prob

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 11:39 PM
Eidolon

Yeah Juggy is way to overated. I know when he first appeared in the Marvel Universe he was really powerful (kinda like Superman when Supes fist came out he was basically undefeatable), but recent comics show that Juggy isn't much of a problem.

To beat Hulk I would think Venom would have to get right up close and use his Symbiote to tie Hulk up a bit (I know he wouldn't be able to keep Hulk from moving or anything, but he could slow Hulk down. While Venom does that Ghost could try his demon Stare on Hulk too since Hulk has done some bad things before.

Also I wonder if Venom could Chameleon camoflauge himself to get right up on Hulk and use his Symbiote to take control of hulk by partially going on him and messing with Hulk's mind. I know Hulk isn't stupid anymore, but I remeber other comics in which the Symbiote was used to at least take physical control of an opponent, I know Carnage once used his Symbiote to take control of Silver Surfer once.

If Venom could take partiall control of Hulk he may get Hulk to turn to Bruce Banner and then he and Ghost could beat him that way. I don't know if Venom would just get part of his Symbiote into Hulks Skull to his brain and just release Hormones to calm Huld down or what.

It'd really be a cool fight to see though.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 05:42 PM
Eidolon is currently offline Click here to Send Eidolon a Private Message Find more posts by Eidolon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eidolon

Hey Venomfan I've heard they're restarting the Venom mini-series, is that true?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 05:43 PM