KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Venom Ghostrider VS Hulk Juggernaut

Venom Ghostrider VS Hulk Juggernaut
Started by: SuperNova

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Marcellus
executioner

IM A DORK! LOL that was good, no really when you think about how you and your co-workers at the comic book shop must be the hippest dudes around, i PROVEDy point end disscusion move on you lost

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 02:31 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

Marvel Comics released a comic book entitled "What If The Punisher Killed The Marvel Universe?"

Inside, The Punisher (who you say is WEAK) killed all the Marvel Universe - could VENOM do that? No. LoL

Does that mean that it is in CONTINUITY? According to your warped logic, "WELL THEY RELEASED IT SO OMG DUDES IT HAPPENED!!!!"

Lol, you know ZERO about comic books.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 02:33 AM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

i say what happend in comics is the outcome, yeah i dont know anything. do you realize how pitifull your argument is? you should go back to your cheetoos and hary potter

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 02:36 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

i never siad punisher was weak. any how you are not going to convince anyone just becuase you think you know everything(except what actually happens in marvel apparently) so go ahead say what you want, but know one cares

why do you even care anyway? you dont like to read about say wolverine slashing sufer, so why read them? you should just stop readin becuase you dont like what happens.

actually all vs threads are sort of unnescacary any time its a vs between people who already fought you have your answer unless they fought more than once and both sides have one

Last edited by Marcellus on Jan 20th, 2004 at 02:59 AM

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 02:39 AM
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by venomfan
i say what happend in comics is the outcome, yeah i dont know anything. do you realize how pitifull your argument is?

Lol, MY argument? Let's look at yours:

quote:
but HE beat juggy like it or

quote:
he lose'es all the time becuase he is a idoit

quote:
do i really care what a couple of comic book shop owners think? NO! i care about what MARVEL COMICS RELEASSED!

Your entire fayboy argument centers around your one "point" - MARVEL COMICS RELEASSED IT SO IT MEANS IT REALLY HAPPEND !!!!111

Which I countered with:

1. It was NOT in continuity.
2. Marvel releases hash jobs often - for example, Wolverine slashing Silver Surfer's armor (impossible); the entire "What If" series
3. Mini-series are often NOT in continuity
4. Lots of crossovers are NOT in continuity
5. Ask ANY reputable comicbook writer/editor and they will tell you Juggernaut will stomp a hole in Venom (can even ask www.comixfan.com - but don't go there if you don't want your witty feewings hurt)
6. Juggernaut is invulnerable, can lift 100 tons, and can take more damage than most characters in Marvel Comics (think Venom could survive being backhanded from Canada to New York by Onslaught? LoL)

Again - how old are you, 12 Happy Dance Venom could never stand a chance with Juggernaut OR Hulk. I'll let you have the last word though since your feelings are hurt big grin

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 02:59 AM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

im a fanboy? and im 12? yeah im the one who is hurting for an argument, look geek im 18 years old and attending college and have applied for a job at marvel. you on the other hand seem to be hanging out with a bunch of fat guys talking to cardboard cut outs of chewbacca. the venom juggernuat battle was 3 issues marvel/dc all access was 4 any more bright ideas?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 03:03 AM
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
the venom juggernuat battle was 3 issues marvel/dc all access was 4 any more bright ideas?

How long was the KINGDOM COME Marvel DC Crossover where Venom kicked Superman's ass? Have any pictures of THAT one, son?

Yes you're a FANBOY because if anyone says anything negative about your little VENOM you get upset and start hurling insults.

And by the way...your name is VENOMFAN, or didn't you notice? laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 03:06 AM
Marcellus
executioner

you are a total dushe but you dont notice that
read a review of marvel/dc all access before you say anymore stupid sh1t

Attachment: marveldc all.jpg
This has been downloaded 79 time(s).

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 03:09 AM
Never
Grammaton Cleric

Nice cover. Where is the cover for this one?

quote:
Venom is a "badass" whether or not you want to see that. do you know(i doubt it) that during the marvel DC crossover that superman kicked just about every bodys ass, EXCEPT venom. superman kicked juggernuats ass becuase hes a idoit, yet venom almost KILLS superman and didnt kill him becuase spider man saved super man. YES IT HAPPEND IN KINGDOME COME.

I mean, you DID say "do you know(i doubt it) that during the marvel DC crossover that superman kicked just about every bodys ass, EXCEPT venom. YES IT HAPPEND IN KINGDOME COME."

Since you doubt that I know - show me the cover, please?

Last edited by Never on Jan 20th, 2004 at 03:12 AM

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 03:10 AM
Marcellus
executioner

wow good job i was wrong about a title, and your wrong on just about this entire dispute thanks for making that more obvious

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 03:13 AM
Never
Grammaton Cleric

How did you "prove" that I was wrong, Venomfan? You said "well Marvel releassed it so it happened!!!!111"

Did I say that it did NOT happen? Where did I say that? Quote for me where I said that, Venomfan?

Notice how your argument is slowly falling apart? sick

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 03:15 AM
Marcellus
executioner

no i notice your getting desperate and vague. you havent made a worthwhile statement yet all you post is your idea of what would happen

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 03:18 AM
Marcellus
executioner

this is a review of all access get your tissues ready

From Paul
I was searching the net and saw your page on All Access where Venom almost kills Spider-Man and Superman if Access hadn't arrived on time with the sonic gun. The reason The Hulk couldn't handle Superman and Venom could is because Venom could kick The Hulks behind and anybody else in any comic book. The only person that could put up a fight with Venom is Wolverine but he couldn't even do it. I ain't saying that Superman is a wuss because he is pretty tough, but he couldn't beat Venom. The only way Spider-Man ever beat Venom was with trickery, getting someone else like the Fantstic Four to help him, or that Sonic Gun. Spider-Man is tough too, but like I said, he couldn't beat Venom. Now if Superman and Spider-Man got in a fight, I don't know who would win. I just wanted to get things straight about your outlook on Venom.

before you whine about hulk just focus on the actual info on all access

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 03:24 AM
Marcellus
executioner

not enuf? go to www.supermantv.com and seach venom vs superman, read the review on a SUPERMAN site it will state the same thing

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 03:25 AM
Never
Grammaton Cleric

Is www.supermantv.com associated with DC Comics? Why would I give an air biscuit about a site that is not affiliated with DC Comics? Remember you told me that www.marveldirectory.com "is not affiliated with Marvel Comics?"

But I'm supposed to go by what is said on that site? LoL roll eyes (sarcastic)

By the way, I stopped reading when I saw this:

quote:
Now if Superman and Spider-Man got in a fight, I don't know who would win.

No WONDER you like what he is saying; he's as clueless as you are! laughing

Oops I'm supposed to be letting you have the last word. I forgot. I sorry confused

You da man now, dawg!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 03:32 AM
Marcellus
executioner

jesus your lame. it happend you can piss and moan all you want but to bad.

DAWG wink by the way that aint clever

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 03:37 AM
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
jesus your lame. it happend you can piss and moan all you want but to bad.

DAWG wink by the way that aint clever

Clearly you've never seen "Finding Forrester."

18 years old...LoL. I was collecting comic books before you were born roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 03:44 AM
Marcellus
executioner

finding forrester? you gotta be joking. if you are older than me id hope you were mature enuf to know how lame argueing over the internet is

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 03:47 AM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Sorry for not reading all of these so this may have been pretty much brought up already.

Venom could defeat Juggy while Ghost Rider steers clear of Hulk. Then Venoms spikes could do some damage on Hulk but if its not just that easy, his suit could go onto Ghost Rider. Imagine how cool that'd be, Venom-Ghost-Rider! YES!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 08:01 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

yeah this was a lenghty dispute, but you brought up a good point Venom-GhostRider could probably do some damage

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 08:05 AM