KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Venom Ghostrider VS Hulk Juggernaut

Venom Ghostrider VS Hulk Juggernaut
Started by: SuperNova

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Marcellus
executioner

NEVER maybe the name fits you becuase you NEVER read comics you belive you know everything but you dont even know when to shut up
MAGNETO IS DEAD! how is that a global threat?
go ahead and call me a fanboy, at least I know what im talking about

you may know a lot about marvel,but you know jack about venom. his bio on marvel directory is not all there is too him.

THE CURRENT 2004 VENOM would murder juggernuat, but since you dont know what to say you talk about magneto AGAIN and call me a fanboy

Oh whats that? i think your dungeons and dragons buddies are calling run along little boy

Last edited by Marcellus on Jan 24th, 2004 at 11:27 PM

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 11:02 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

Who cares if Magneto JUST DIED in New X-Men - you know, when Wolverine slashed his head off after he gave Phoenix a GLOBAL (there's that word again) scale stroke? Right after Magneto, while under the influence of Kick (the DRUG that enhances one's mutant abilities by a factor of ~10), switched the earth's north and south poles, tearing the very fabric of the space-time continuum.

You know, the one with the cover that says "Special 150th Issue?" With Wolverine on his knees and Jean Greay in the background? Right before the issue that Marc Silvestri (you know, the one that used to pen The Darkness) penciled?

But I would not know any of that because I NEVER read comics...right?

I also would not know about Spiderman bouncing around the X-Men in Secret Wars before Xavier mindwiped him because I NEVER read comics...right?

Has Juggernaut even APPEARED in a comic in 2004? So how would you know what his abilities are?

Say it with me: "My name is Venomfan, and I'm a recovering fanboy..."

Old Post Jan 25th, 2004 07:06 PM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

wow, here we go with the fanboy crap.
the funny thing is you said in the spiderman vs xmen thread that spidey beat up wolvie and xaiver in the secret wars, but how can that be true becuase it wasnt a X-men comic? apparently thats the only way someone can lose
look you dont know jack about the venom series and juggernuat lost so why dont you say it with me,
"the things in the middle of the sunday paper are not marvel comics"
why dont you educate yourself on this topic

Old Post Jan 25th, 2004 10:03 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

quote:
Originally posted by venomfan
this Venom won cuase its his series crap is geting old, so every time a badguy loses its becuase it wasnt his series? have you seen all of the people Juggernaut fights one on one and loses too? he has basically fallin threw the cracks and became a guy everybody likes to see get pounded. did you know he joined the X-men?
yeah real headstrong badass
why dosent someone post a occurance were juggernuat acctualy defeated someone powerfull? and try to make it recent
GOOD LUCK

I haven't seen ALL of the people Juggy has fought 1 on 1 because i truly don't follow the guy that much, he's of no interest to me. But i will say that IF JUGGERNAUT HAD HIS OWN COMIC SERIES, he would be beating people instead of getting his butt whipped by the comic book protagonist. But he doesn't have his own series, and he's not affiliated with a protag team like the x-men (maybe recently) otherwise the number of asswhoopings that he dishes out would be far greater. So it may get old...but it's still 100% true. Sh.it I got a comic where Dark Hawk...yes Dark Hawk ends up on an island damn near dead...and Venom ends up losing to him. I'll have to check the collection to give you a number, but it WAS A DARKHAWK comic, hence the reason Venom lost.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 06:05 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulkster
Grrrrr...Grrrrr

quote:
Originally posted by Never
Who cares if Magneto JUST DIED in New X-Men - you know, when Wolverine slashed his head off after he gave Phoenix a GLOBAL (there's that word again) scale stroke? Right after Magneto, while under the influence of Kick (the DRUG that enhances one's mutant abilities by a factor of ~10), switched the earth's north and south poles, tearing the very fabric of the space-time continuum.

You know, the one with the cover that says "Special 150th Issue?" With Wolverine on his knees and Jean Greay in the background? Right before the issue that Marc Silvestri (you know, the one that used to pen The Darkness) penciled?

But I would not know any of that because I NEVER read comics...right?

I also would not know about Spiderman bouncing around the X-Men in Secret Wars before Xavier mindwiped him because I NEVER read comics...right?

Has Juggernaut even APPEARED in a comic in 2004? So how would you know what his abilities are?

Say it with me: "My name is Venomfan, and I'm a recovering fanboy..."

Moron...

"Some day you'll cry for me like I cried for you. Some day you'll miss me like I missed you. - Some day you'll need me like I needed you. Some day you'll love me, but I won't love you."

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 12:54 AM
Hulkster is currently offline Click here to Send Hulkster a Private Message Find more posts by Hulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulkster
Grrrrr...Grrrrr

quote:
"the things in the middle of the sunday paper are not marvel comics"

Damn your good

"Some day you'll cry for me like I cried for you. Some day you'll miss me like I missed you. - Some day you'll need me like I needed you. Some day you'll love me, but I won't love you."

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 12:57 AM
Hulkster is currently offline Click here to Send Hulkster a Private Message Find more posts by Hulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

well thanks for the support, but im pretty much done anyhow, VS threads get old real quick

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 01:38 AM
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by Hulkster
Moron...

Took your dumbass 12 hours to conjure forth that witty rejoinder, did it? laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 03:33 AM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulkster
Grrrrr...Grrrrr

quote:
Originally posted by Never
Took your dumbass 12 hours to conjure forth that witty rejoinder, did it? laughing out loud

I realized I had to lower myself down to an imature computer dazed nerd that wears braces and laughs threw his nose with a little hiss for you to understand what you call "wity" I hope that wasn't to advanced for you.... I get to the point unlike you who blabbs on with paragraphs of bulshit and little DANCING BANANNAS.... LMAO

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 06:53 AM
Linkalicious

hey my arguement isn't with u n e more Hulkster...but don't go dissing the nanaz.
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 05:53 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by Hulkster
I realized I had to lower myself down to an imature computer dazed nerd that wears braces and laughs threw his nose with a little hiss for you to understand what you call "wity" I hope that wasn't to advanced for you.... I get to the point unlike you who blabbs on with paragraphs of bulshit and little DANCING BANANNAS.... LMAO

"I realized I had to lower myself down to an immature(COMMA), computer(HYPEN)-dazed near WHO wears braces and laughs THROUGH (homonyms are a killer, aren't they?) his nose with a little his for you (this is an entirely TOO long run-on sentence. break it up) to understand what you call "WITTY" I hope that WAS NOT (contractions are a no-no) too (not "to") advanced for you...I get to the point unlike you who BLABS (one "b," not two) on with paragraphs of BULLSHIT (two "l"s, not one) and little dancing banannas...LMAO"

Jesus Christ, do I have to TEACH you how to own someone properly?

This gets a C-, and that is being VERY charitable considering you are, like venomfanboy, only 13.

Fanboys of a feather flock together Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 08:36 PM
Marcellus
executioner

never you still spelled HISS wrong, I dont give a damn if you ramble on but leave me out of it. It seems though you got burned and that was your best comeback? pfffft
oh yeah smiley, smiley wait maybe this will work...

Last edited by Marcellus on Jan 27th, 2004 at 09:24 PM

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 09:19 PM
Hulkster
Grrrrr...Grrrrr

Hmm....only can come up with spelling corrections eh. I'm sorry. Is that how Juggernaut defeated Venom? Or did he throw banannas at him?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 10:27 PM
SuperNova
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulkster! Never Diss Venom! Saying Venom could be deafeated by Banannas... my god... but if Juggy slipped on a bannana all I knows is, itd be a pretty hard fall.

(Made by Godshinto)
CARNAGE! YOU WILL PAY FOR EVERY DROP OF INNOCENT BLOOD, WITH A GALLON OF YOUR OWN!--Venom.
BUT I NEED TACOS! I NEED TACOS OR I WILL EXPLODE!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 10:47 PM
SuperNova is currently offline Click here to Send SuperNova a Private Message Find more posts by SuperNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Nova, hulkster knows how Venom beat juggernuat, this thread has just turned into a place for childish namecalling. so I doubt you could take anything seriously here

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 10:56 PM
Linkalicious

Damnit i said enough about the damn bananas!!! they will rule the world someday....you'll see!

*to bananas "don't worry my precious, we'll show them.....we'll show them all!!!"*

Last edited by Linkalicious on Jan 27th, 2004 at 11:10 PM

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 11:08 PM
Marcellus
executioner

Happy Dance one day they will take over....

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 11:18 PM
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
never you still spelled HISS wrong

That would be a TYPO, "Art College" fanboy. LMAO @ "got burned!" laughing out loud Like how I scorched your ass all through every thread on here? Happy Dance

quote:
Hmm....only can come up with spelling corrections eh. I'm sorry. Is that how Juggernaut defeated Venom? Or did he throw banannas at him?

Considering you only came up with "Moron" followed by some ultra cornball comeback that is not worthy of even the Sherminator?

That makes THREE fanboys...would any more like to step forward?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 11:19 PM
Marcellus
executioner

please you couldnt burn toast jackass

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 11:22 PM
Linkalicious

ooo...oooo...pick me, pick me!!!!

(obviously joking so don't go waving the magical fanboy wand around me)

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 11:22 PM