KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Venom Ghostrider VS Hulk Juggernaut

Venom Ghostrider VS Hulk Juggernaut
Started by: SuperNova

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by venomfan
please you couldnt burn toast jackass

Um, did I not "burn" YOUR ass after you put on your fanboy uniform and said that Venom lifts FIFTY TONS, Mr. "Venom Guru?" More like Venom Dickrider roll eyes (sarcastic) And then after other posters said "well yeah, Never is correct" THEN you said well um er uh okay maybe not FIFTY. Fanboys make such mistakes, do not fell bad wink

LMAO, that's just ONE example. Would you like more? You are SO not in my league, youngster - and you aren't even in college rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 11:48 PM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Dickrider? your diggin deep eh? well dushe bag its your lucky day, this may help your plight to erase your lable as a nerd.....oh nope sorry

dont forget your smileys

last but not least go ahead and say im 13 fagboy, at least im not a senile old woman

Attachment: negative14.jpg
This has been downloaded 108 time(s).

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 11:58 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

quote quote bla bla

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 12:04 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

quote:
Originally posted by Never
[B]Magneto = "global threat."

quote:
NEVER maybe the name fits you becuase you NEVER read comics you belive you know everything but you dont even know when to shut up
MAGNETO IS DEAD! how is that a global threat?

quote:
Who cares if Magneto JUST DIED

yeah and your suposed to know everything, again JACKASS
the current venom 2004 has changed its current strengh is unkown

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 12:05 AM
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Dickrider? your diggin deep eh? well dushe bag its your lucky day, this may help your plight to erase your lable as a nerd.....oh nope sorry

dont forget your smileys

last but not least go ahead and say im 13 fagboy, at least im not a senile old woman

You are in "Art College" and still cannot spell DOUCHE? Or LABEL?

quote:
dushe

quote:
lable

And you want to write for MARVEL? confused

quote:
yeah and your suposed to know everything, again JACKASS

Never said I know "everything" - just a HELL of a lot more than you, as yours and my posts reveal.

quote:
the current venom 2004 has changed its current strengh is unkown

Unknown? I thought you said 50 tons? Wait, Venom NEVER lifted 50 tons, right VENOM GURU? laughing

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 12:16 AM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

quote:

And you want to write for MARVEL? confused

Never said I know "everything" - just a HELL of a lot more than you, as yours and my posts reveal.

Unknown? I thought you said 50 tons? Wait, Venom NEVER lifted 50 tons, right VENOM GURU? laughing

well, I agree you know more about being a dushe-bag, good job pointing that out. and you are still are a nerdy idiot who cant make a point. what about magneto being dead? oh yeah you ignore that. look lady i dont care if you dont know what the hell your babbaling about. just dont bring me into it

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 02:02 AM
Eidolon

Wow, this one still going. I wonder if it'll start to get as long as the Spidy vs Bats.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 06:21 PM
Eidolon is currently offline Click here to Send Eidolon a Private Message Find more posts by Eidolon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

i have no idea, I dont even care anymore. Ive tried to leave but never keeps bringing me back in when hulkster was the one who insulted him. its ******* ridiculous

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 06:24 PM
Hulkster
Grrrrr...Grrrrr

quote:
That would be a TYPO, "Art College" fanboy. LMAO @ "got burned!" laughing out loud Like how I scorched your ass all through every thread on here? Happy Dance

quote:
:

you are a moron, again a blind moron who does not know when to shut up.

you misspell a word then blow it off like nothing, but we do it and were fanboys for it? pffffft

"Some day you'll cry for me like I cried for you. Some day you'll miss me like I missed you. - Some day you'll need me like I needed you. Some day you'll love me, but I won't love you."

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 05:57 AM
Hulkster is currently offline Click here to Send Hulkster a Private Message Find more posts by Hulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperNova
Restricted

Account Restricted

OK.... I think this thread is spent.

(Made by Godshinto)
CARNAGE! YOU WILL PAY FOR EVERY DROP OF INNOCENT BLOOD, WITH A GALLON OF YOUR OWN!--Venom.
BUT I NEED TACOS! I NEED TACOS OR I WILL EXPLODE!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 03:05 PM
SuperNova is currently offline Click here to Send SuperNova a Private Message Find more posts by SuperNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gambit Lebeau
Always Bored

Ghost Rider isnt really a bad guy he's just the sprit of vengence

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 02:18 AM
Gambit Lebeau is currently offline Click here to Send Gambit Lebeau a Private Message Find more posts by Gambit Lebeau Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by Hulkster
you are a moron, again a blind moron who does not know when to shut up.

you misspell a word then blow it off like nothing, but we do it and were fanboys for it? pffffft

That's "we're" - you know, as in "we are?"

LMAO @ "blind moron" - notice none have yet to point out false info that I have provided? So erm fanboy_2 who is the "moron" indeed? laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 06:25 AM
Hulkster
Grrrrr...Grrrrr

"Today Class we are going to work on are spelling..... thats how us morons fight back... Understood?"

"Some day you'll cry for me like I cried for you. Some day you'll miss me like I missed you. - Some day you'll need me like I needed you. Some day you'll love me, but I won't love you."

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 09:00 PM
Hulkster is currently offline Click here to Send Hulkster a Private Message Find more posts by Hulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulkster
Grrrrr...Grrrrr

"Never"

Attachment: never.jpg
This has been downloaded 95 time(s).

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 09:02 PM
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by Hulkster
"Today Class we are going to work on are spelling..... thats how us morons fight back... Understood?"

Sadly enough that would be..."that's (<---- hello punctuation!) how WE morons fight back..."

Is English your first language? Or third?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 12:41 AM
Hulkster
Grrrrr...Grrrrr

"All right class, since you forgot your punctuation marks!"

attachment removed

Last edited by Paola on May 23rd, 2009 at 05:08 AM

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 12:49 AM
Marcellus
executioner

can we say banned?

B A N N E D pronunced banned!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 12:51 AM
Random_Hero777
Mr. Flanderson

NEVER... U R an fuggin idiot. Get a life and go read some more Cozmo.

Oh dang... I mean 'you' and 'are" and damn it I made up my own word too. This sentence is messed up. But with these corrections you don't have much of a comeback now do you? And so I don't sound like an uptight prick "Venomfan ownz your friggin' life DUSHE" and yes I know it's spelled douche

Made by the mad man himself... Venomfan. Why?... PURPOSE!!!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 01:15 AM
Random_Hero777 is currently offline Click here to Send Random_Hero777 a Private Message Find more posts by Random_Hero777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

going down the toilet.

Closed.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 01:54 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote