KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Orlando/Kate Tracker

Orlando/Kate Tracker
Started by: Orlando_Lover45

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (55): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

Man, i wish we could do something for our obsessions. but we cant. or can we? gotta think...

www.homestarrunner.com
Random lovers, go here. Seriously.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 12:29 AM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

kinda confusing news,

in an august issue of teenpeople, it says that orli and kate won't say that they are a couple, which could mean that they arn't compleatly okay with eachother. but in the latest mag, it says that he is, so poo.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 04:48 PM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

i burned her face today. i'm not kidding. there was this lit candle and i quincidentily had some pictures of her and i accidently threw them all in and watched them burn to a dark mess of soot. accidently.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 12:24 AM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

hahahahahahhaha i WOULD do that to Vanessa but i love her, she's Johnny's best girlfriend

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 12:29 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah, but we all hate kate, so everyone, accidently burn her picture!

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 12:33 AM
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

I just read that Orlando was shooting a movie in Caymen Islands and someone didn't recognize him. Then it said, "But just in case his ego was bruised, his girlfriend, Kate Bosworth was there to mend it" She visited him for a week down there! Boo her!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 06:03 AM
orlilover42 is currently offline Click here to Send orlilover42 a Private Message Find more posts by orlilover42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

poo. maybe she will fall off or something.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 01:58 PM
ORLI MY BOI!

i just watched et and they said that orlando bloom confessed to being in love wif kate boswrth in a australian mag

I Wanna Rock n Roll All Night
And Party Every Day

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 07:03 AM
ORLI MY BOI! is currently offline Click here to Send ORLI MY BOI! a Private Message Find more posts by ORLI MY BOI! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

Boo!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 02:08 PM
orlilover42 is currently offline Click here to Send orlilover42 a Private Message Find more posts by orlilover42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

stupid Kate!

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 02:23 PM
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

i won't support any movie SHE makes! stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 03:52 PM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

me eather.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 03:53 PM
jpv

I'm glad to know he has a girlfriend. At least, I know he's a man that like women.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 07:11 PM
jpv is currently offline Click here to Send jpv a Private Message Find more posts by jpv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

good point.. I mean no offense to him.. but in LOTR all those people in LOTR got so close and alot of people though they were gay because they were all such good friends.. and Orlando as well.. but since he has Kate it throws away any thoughts of him being gaysmilesmileyes

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 10:25 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ORLI MY BOI!

argh i just watched the trailer for kates new movie win a date with tad hamilton grrrrrrrrr she makes me so angry she cant act and she doesnt deserve orli sad

heres the website http://www.winadatewithtadhamilton.com/

And Party Every Day

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 08:54 AM
ORLI MY BOI! is currently offline Click here to Send ORLI MY BOI! a Private Message Find more posts by ORLI MY BOI! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gkat

Ya.. um his new girl friend

quote:
Originally posted by Orlando_Lover45
yeah, you think that really_bad_eggs. anyhoo, kate bosworth update! she pushed an old lady into traffic and now the lady is in intensive care. BAD KATE!

Hey peeps.. i am new to this site but I must I agree with what you are saying. I mean when I found out Orlando was going out with kate i just couldn't believe it. He can do so much better I mean did he see the beautifull girl before his eyes in Pirates Hello! falling for the usual blond I mean no affence to blonds but I just don't think she deservs him at all, but then I don't know him. lol anywho, respond if you feel like it or have the same oppinion. mad eek! .. o how do you get over the obsession!... hahaha. I luv Orlando... he is becoming on of the hottest actors like his coworker JohnnyD (Luv him too) hehe~

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 01:39 AM
Gkat is currently offline Click here to Send Gkat a Private Message Find more posts by Gkat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gkat

Ya.. um his new girl friend

quote:
Originally posted by Orlando_Lover45
yeah, you think that really_bad_eggs. anyhoo, kate bosworth update! she pushed an old lady into traffic and now the lady is in intensive care. BAD KATE!

Hey peeps.. i am new to this site but I must I agree with what you are saying. I mean when I found out Orlando was going out with kate i just couldn't believe it. He can do so much better I mean did he see the beautifull girl before his eyes in Pirates Hello! falling for the usual blond I mean no offence to blonds but I just don't think she deserves him at all, but then I don't know him. lol anywho, respond if you feel like it or have the same oppinion. mad eek! .. o how do you get over the obsession!... hahaha. I luv Orlando... he is becoming on of the hottest actors like his coworker JohnnyD (Luv him too) hehe~

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 01:41 AM
Gkat is currently offline Click here to Send Gkat a Private Message Find more posts by Gkat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gkat

Haha I posted it twice LoL

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 01:43 AM
ORLI MY BOI!

i totally agree wif ya i love orli so much he is just PERFECT 4 me lol
we belong 2gether smile

And Party Every Day

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 05:40 AM
sheild_Eowyn
The white lady of Rohan

I really don't get it how they won't really say they are a couple, cos if you were in love, would'nt you just not care if people knew you wer with someone?!
ITS NOT LOVE I TELL YOU!!!!!
so lets start betting. I bet they'll stay together for......a year at the most?

I fear a cage. To stay behind bars until use and old age accept them, and all chance of valour has gone beyond recall or desire.

Exa big grin ,Nazrolling on floor laughing ,Sauronrolling on floor laughing, -People in the Know.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 07:14 AM
sheild_Eowyn is currently offline Click here to Send sheild_Eowyn a Private Message Find more posts by sheild_Eowyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote