KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Orlando/Kate Tracker

Orlando/Kate Tracker
Started by: Orlando_Lover45

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (55): « First ... « 51 52 [53] 54 55 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
«§hõnknêss»

...again no expression...Well here comes another soon 2 b offtopic thread smile

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 08:53 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

well seeing as they are officially......

.....OVER!!!!!!!(and we dont really care)eek!

this thread needs a major party cause there's nothing left to talk about on the subject eek!

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 10:27 AM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

what? did they break up -- its really important to me

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 10:28 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

me too it's like a life changing moment

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 11:07 AM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

O i thought you knew smart

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 11:18 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

eek! MG THOUGHT

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 01:22 PM
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

eek!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 01:25 PM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

eek! eek!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 01:27 PM
«§hõnknêss»

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 12:54 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 10:27 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 08:33 AM
MACsoccer

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! YEEEEEEEESSS!!! WHAT NOW KATE??!?!?!

SEE YA LATER SUCKAAAAA!!!!!!! laughing

Did anyone else hear that she cheated on Orli with Josh Hartnett?!?!?!

Erm...let's see... Josh Hartnett and his gross slanted eyes..... OR ORLANDO BLOOM?!?! HMMM?!?!?! I wonder!!!!!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 02:11 AM
MACsoccer is currently offline Click here to Send MACsoccer a Private Message Find more posts by MACsoccer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tigerlilz

Actually...she cheated on Josh with Orlando...kind of.
Anyway, I haven't seen any of Kat'es movies so I can't really judge but I don't see why you guys hate her so much. Besides, it seems like the TOP 4 reasons you hate her are:

1. She's ugly.
2. She can't act.
3. She's a snob.
4. She's dating Orlando Bloom.

For number 1, beauty is only skin deep, so if you're judging her by her looks, that's morally wrong and your all acting very high school, cheerleader-y like. If that makes sense...:wacko

For number 2, if she can't act, well for all I can say, she's not the only *famous* person who can't act...*cough Jennifer Lopez, Lindsay Lohan, girl who plays Hermione in Harry Potter cough*, but I don't see anyone judging them as harshly as your judging Kate. Anyway, you can't HATE her because she can't act. Because that's wrong too. If you hate her because she doesn't DESERVE to be this famous as she is a shoddy actor, then that's slightly different. But either way, it's all a matter of jealousy and/or shallow hate.

For number 3, again, you can't judge a book by it's cover. I don't know Kate personally, but I'm not judging anything. I agree, she does seem a bit nervous in interviews, but not particularly stuck-up. You can't assume things, because you couuld be wrong.

For number 4, I agree, Kate is in an enviable position. But I swear, I don't think there's any need for death threats, hate sites, etc. If your sole reason for hating Kate is her relationship with him, than I don't think you're a very nice/good person. I get jealous sometimes too, but I don't carry on like some people on this board...

I'm not asking you to change your postition or whatever. I'm just asking you to be reasonable since this thread is getting really harsh and judgemental. If you know Kate personally, and REALLY don't like her for whatever reason, then that's very different. But you're all judging her from the OUTSIDE, and for all you people who claim beauty is only skin-deep...shame on you.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 05:55 AM
Tigerlilz is currently offline Click here to Send Tigerlilz a Private Message Find more posts by Tigerlilz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

nice words

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 03:19 PM
JohnnyBloom is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyBloom a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tigerlilz

Is you being sarcastic?? *looks suspiciously at Johnny Bloom*

Anyway, I also don't appreciate some people saying Kate is a 'typical blonde'. Here is the belief of very narrow minded people: Blondes are very pretty, therefore very dumb.

REALITY CHECK! BLONDES CAN BE PRETTY AND VERY SMART! I'm not saying Kate is a Harvard graduate or whatever, but just because she's blonde doesn't mean she's dumb.

My sister is nineteeen years old. (I'm sixteen) When she was in high school was she:

A) Cheerleader
B) Co-valdedictorian of her class
C) Homecoming Queen
D) Straight A student
E) All of the above

The answer is E) all of the above. So to all you very narrow minded people who have this stupid belief that all blondes are dumb, then I'd rather be a blonde than be you if that would mean I would start criticizing people just because of their hair colour.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 04:48 AM
Tigerlilz is currently offline Click here to Send Tigerlilz a Private Message Find more posts by Tigerlilz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

absolutely not!!! (although i admit, it did sound like i was!! sorreeee stick out tongue )
i meant it - it's really annoying that people seem to hate kate - i mean she seems like a nice enough person, and who cares if she can't act anyway???
So she's going out with orlando bloom - big deal, other people have done before she did!!
so yeah - i meant it in a very non sarcastic way.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:41 PM
JohnnyBloom is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyBloom a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tigerlilz

No, I was kind of half-joking too. I just couldn't work out whether you were being sarcastic or not. But now that it's all worked out...*grins cheesily and hugs Johnny Bloom*

But anyway, I hope pplz understand what I'm getting to with the whole HATE KATE thing. *smiles hopefully*

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 04:29 AM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tigerlilz
No, I was kind of half-joking too. I just couldn't work out whether you were being sarcastic or not. But now that it's all worked out...*grins cheesily and hugs Johnny Bloom*

But anyway, I hope pplz understand what I'm getting to with the whole HATE KATE thing. *smiles hopefully*

Lol I don't like Kate, but its not cuz she's blonde, or that she's dating Orlando Bloom.... its cuz I just don't like her acting....

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 08:00 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tigerlilz

Coldfire: I know. Some people don't like other people's acting. But you don't have to HATE them just because they're a shoddy actor.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 11:37 AM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tigerlilz
Coldfire: I know. Some people don't like other people's acting. But you don't have to HATE them just because they're a shoddy actor.

yes That's right. I don't HATE her, its more of a dislike thing. I don't HATE that many actors and actresses.....

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 04:03 PM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote