KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Our potc2 story- HAVE FUN!

Our potc2 story- HAVE FUN!
Started by: MissesDepp?!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

by the way i have the producers adress

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 12:03 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah, i posted after you did. Good part, you did.

www.homestarrunner.com
Random lovers, go here. Seriously.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 12:05 AM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah, is it the one on the dvd cd? thats the one i have. what's yours?

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 12:07 AM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

i actually sent him a letter asking to be an extra.lol

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 12:07 AM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

The walk back to the ship was strange that night. Elizabeth was enjoying Jack's company. Even his horrible smell was okay. He never stopped smiling and she never stopped blushing. When they got back on the ship Jessie was talking to Will, obviously Jack hadn't spoken to Jessie yet. Elizabeth glared at him he shrugged.
"oh, you're back what were you two doing out there? wink " Jessie joked. Elizabeth went straight over to will, sat on his lap and kissed him. She tossed her hair back triumphantly and looked at Jessie.
"Nothing." she smiled. Jessie looked away. She opened her mouth to say something but Jack took her by the arm and lead her into the capitian's cavern.
"Jess, if your going to stay here you have got to get it through your head that Will is taken."
"First of all jack, drop the arm" Jack obeyed. "Second of all it is very stifly through my head, thanks. thirdly because you are the captian of this ship doesn't make you my bleeding dad. Finally and most importantly go away!" she pushed him through the door.
"Jessie." he started.
"Goodbye Jack." She slammed the door and locked it.
"What happened to uncle jack? I don't understand teenagers...."

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 12:13 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

hahaha thats a good idea i should try it. I have the one off the script i bought. is yours in Santa Monica?

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 12:14 AM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

oh god did you read that german sequel one eyed monster thing? it was SO stupid hhahahahahahahahahaha

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 12:15 AM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

um, no.
OH NO!
i sent it to the wrong person. whats his real address?

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 12:17 AM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah, really! i think that orlando was just trying to get them away so he made up some story.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 12:17 AM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

hahaha ya. I have 1631 10th street santa monica. it's his company maybe you have his personal or something

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 12:19 AM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

i'll be back in 45 minutes okay???

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 12:20 AM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

once jessie left, Elizabeth got off of his lap and looked him straight in the eye.
"What is wrong, will? Last i checked, I was yours. What's all this with Jessie?"
"Elizabeth, settle down! me and jessie were just talking, thats all. Our mom's have both died on boat accidents, you know. I still love you."
"Well, your not showing it very well, Will. You havent kissed me in ages!"
Elizabeth was shouting again.
"What's happening in here?" Jessie came in.
Elizabeth about burst.
"None of your busness! Just leave me and my feonce' alone, will you?"

www.homestarrunner.com

Last edited by Orlando_Lover45 on Jan 9th, 2004 at 12:30 AM

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 12:23 AM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

okay

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 12:24 AM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Elizabeth, stop shouting. Jessie, me and Elizabeth are just having a little argument."Will said.
"Look at you! your defending her! I give up." Elizabeth pushed passed jessie and out the door.
Will put his head down in his hands.
"She doesn't understand, will. Thats all." Jessie said.
Will looked up.
"Yeah, i guess..." He said.
"Don't worry, Will. Besides, it's not like she can understand how you feel about your mother. I do. She will probebly never understand, Will. And the way she was yelling at you? That was uncalled for."
Will nodded.
"She doesn't give you much privacy, does she. She can go galavanting after Jack but you with me? She about made the ship turn over! All i'm saying, Will," She sat down in Wills lap, "Is that maybe she doesn't love you anymore..."
"She does, too!" Will stood up, "She loves me and I love her and I'm not going to waist my time listening to you tell me otherwise!"
He ran out the door after Elizabeth, leaving Jessie on the floor.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 12:38 AM
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

That's really good! It adds some flare to the story. Now, if only Jessie was a little older, she could be played by... Kate Bosworth! *evil laugh*

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 01:05 AM
orlilover42 is currently offline Click here to Send orlilover42 a Private Message Find more posts by orlilover42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

Jessie sat on the floor. She put her head in her hands.
"UGH! what are you desperate or something? Afraid to loose someone else? wanting to regain your mom?" she asked herself she started to tear.
"You promised yourself this would never happen...you promised." Jack appeared.
"AH!!! NOT YOU AGAIN! WHAT DID YOU NOT GET THE MESSAGE?!?!" Jessie slammed the door without letting Jack say anything she didn't lock it though she just threw herself on the bed and started to cry. When she woke up in the morning her nose was stuffed from all the crying. She sensed something was wrong, she turned around and Jack was laying next to her. She was a little surprised but not mad. Jack was awake he sat up.
"Jess, i'm sorry i'll leave."
"Nah Jack, it's okay." She leaned against his chest and sighed.
"You remind me of her."
"mom?"
"I see it when you smile." He smiled.
"I don't know if I'll be doing that alot anymore..." she said lightly. That morning Jack, Will and Elizabeth were all eating breakfast. Jessie had changed into pants, a v-neck button down shirt and a navy general jacket. She didn't eat breakfast, instead she sat by the rail and looked out on the ocean. Jack and Elizabeth went to get supplies, Will went to get food leaving Jessie alone on the ship. Will came back early and puttered about for awhile until he came up and put his hand on her shoulder she took her hand and pulled it off.
"jessie i'm so sorry, please forgive me." Jessie immediatley grabbed onto a rope ladder and started climbing up to the crows nest she sat there for awhile watching will and the town eventually Jack and Elizabeth came back. Then something weird happened, Jessie had a calling to go to the ocean it was like she couldn't stop herself or something. She stood up and jumped off. Jack turned around.
"Oh no, not good."
"What?"
"She can't swim!" Jack said sounding worried. Elizabeth rolled her eyes
"I suppose she wants will to save her."
"I don't care what she wants, i'm saving her." Jack took off his gun and coat and jumped into the water. Deep under the water Jessie came across a stone, it had many pointy things sticking out of it, she reached towards it, she put her hand on it and the pointy things dug into her skin leaving an odd pattern, almost like a map.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 01:57 AM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

Jack pulled Jessie out of the water and onto the deck. Will and Elizabeth were arguing. Jack looked at her bleeding hand. He hugged her.
"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!? YOUR MOTHER CAN'T SWIM AND YOU BLOODY WELL CAN'T!" he bandaged up her hand ignoring will and elizabeth's fighting. She stood up
"Elizabeth please lay off Will FOR ONCE!"
"Jessie come here!!" Jack yelled. Jessie ignored him.
"You have nothing to do with this Jessie!" Elizabeth yelled.
"You have no right to be doing this to him you're not even married! she taunted." Elizabeth looked at Jack.
"NAmes make no difference, Swann, Turner it could be bloody Sparrow for all i care i'll still always love Will."
"Ah yes a whore by any other name does smell just as cheap." There was a long silence Elizabeth's eyes were buldging. Jack was laughing under his breath and Will was blushing. FInally to break the silence elizabeth slapped Jessie.
"You deserved that one." Jack laughed. Jessie smiled, the slap had done nothing. Elizabeth turned and ran off the ship
"Elizabeth, wait" Will caught up to her
"What do you want, Will?" She asked, looking away from his face.
"Elizabeth, i'm sorry, all right. I'm sorry." Will said.
Elizabeth's anger melted and she gave Will a kiss.
Jack was watching from a distance.
"Uncle Jack," Jessie popped up behind him, "What are you doing?"
"Jessie, I'm...nothing, luv. go fetch me some rum, will you."
"Uncle Jack, where will we sleep tonight?" she asked, as innocently as possable.
"In the captain's quarters. Now, the rum-"
"All of us? in the same room?" She asked again, halo shining.
"Yes all of us, now the ru-" Jack cut him self off when he realized what he had just said.
and when he realized Jessie's plan.

(Elizabeth and Will scene and "halo" seen were donated by Orlando_lover45 LUV YA!! thanks alot!)

Curiouser and Curiouser

Last edited by MissesDepp?! on Jan 9th, 2004 at 03:36 AM

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 03:28 AM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

orlilover42: does that mean that Jessie is going to kill Elizabeth in her sleep?

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 04:29 AM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

When Will and Elizabeth returned Elizabeth pretended like the whole thing with Jessie hadn't happened. Jessie pretended like it didn't happen either. Jack however was very frazzled he was drinking his rum and muttering to himself. The night slowly dragged on until Will and Elizabeth said they were going to call it a night and Jessie agreed. Jack's hand started shaking.
"So you'll putter about then Jack?" jessie asked.
"actually i am a tad tired meself i'll squeeze in there mate." Jack went into the Cabins quaters. Will and Elizabeth were on a blanket on the floor, Jessie was beside Will. Jacks eyes buldged.
"So you'll be sleeping over there then?" Jessie inquired
"What? on that side?! of course not.....horrible feng shui. Ah but right in there between You and Will looks perfect."
"You can have a whole blanket to yourself, here take mine i could share with Will." Jack's hand started shaking more he had to rest it on his belt loop to make it stop.
"OR! You and I could share a blanket and will and elizabeth could have there own!"
"Well actu-"
"IT'S SETTLED THEN!" Jack took off his shirt, as did Will. Will and Elizabeth cuddled together. Jack turned around to Jessie who was very irritated and looking at the celing.
"I don't think so love."
"Don't think what?"
"Never mind." Half way through the night there was a loud bang it woke Jessie up. Her hand was having a funny tingling feeling. She looked at it and through the bandage it was glowing blue. Jessie took off the bandage, the markings had become a clear map. It had a picture of a burning palm tree that started glowing blue as the rest of the map faded then the W on the compass began to glow. Jessie flicked herself, but she wasn't dreaming. She just thought it was a late night hilusination she heard a bang and cautiously peered out the window, nothing. She was about to go back to sleep but she saw Will asleep. Elizabeth was further away from him and had her back turned to him. The blanket was down and was revealing his chest. She bent down and went to touch his shoulder, a drop of blood fell on his shoulder from her hand and then someone grabbed her and bound her arms and legs together. She let out a
"Hey!" but it was not enough to wake Will or Jack She had a hood over her head but she could hear some talking
"Capitian said it was a girl so which one?" a pirate whispered
"I dunno, take both." Jessie heard them bound Elizabeth and gag her she let out a little peep that was all. They were then put in a small row boat and taken to a large ship they could barley tell where they were. They finally took the hoods off to see they were at a table sitting across from a tall some what handsome man in fairly nice clothes.
"Ladies alow me to introduce myself, My name is Capitan kidd and this is my ship the dead sky. One of you possessess a key, in a way. This key leads us to the treasure of the lost abyss."
"The abyss?" Jessie asked.
"First ship to sail the Caribbean, full of gold, captian and crew killed by natives. But rather than spending the gold, the natives locked it up in a huge underwater cave of some sort. There is a map but it can only be read on the hand of a virgin." Jessie felt her hand with her thumb. She looked up and noticed that almost everyone was looking at her."
"What?! are you sudgesting that i'm the virgin?!?! Elizabeth could be a virgin for all you know."
"But they don't know...now give them what they want and let's go."
"Hey! i would have lost my virginity tonight if it weren't for these fools dropping in." Jessie yelled at Elizabeth. Elizabeth caught on and started jerking around in the ropes she was in.
"HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU AND HE NEVER WILL YOU CHEAP CHEATER!"
"CHEATER?" they kept yelling. Capitian Kidd rolled his eyes.
"LADIES! ladies, until you can decide what happened i'm afraid it's to the irons in the drakers for you."
"OH, great." Jessie said under her breath

Curiouser and Curiouser

Last edited by MissesDepp?! on Jan 9th, 2004 at 05:08 AM

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 05:04 AM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

no it means that Jessie wants to do a little more with Will than she should.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 05:05 AM