KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Our potc2 story- HAVE FUN!

Our potc2 story- HAVE FUN!
Started by: MissesDepp?!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

here's a printable version. it's on like, 4 different posts though.
There was a loud knock at the door, Elizabeth turned to see Wills head popped through the big door.

"Good morning."

"BAH! go away, sleep now." She through a pillow at him "actually i have to use the bathroom." she shuffled past will, blowing him a kiss on the way and sat on the nearest toilet. (her thoughts are in italics) I feel so guilty running away from home but i can't leave Will...not now at least beside i think he's having fun working on the pearl with jack. She then quickly changed into a dress, not nearly as fancy as the ones her father had gotten for her and went down to the pier where the black pearl was, when she got there she saw a suprise, it was a girl a brunette dressed in what seemed to be an attempt at looking fancy she was talking with Will. Elizabeth just stood there watching the two talk. But before she could intrude Jack came walking down the pier.

"Blimey! It's capitan Jack Sparrow!" she shireked. She seemed to forget about the manners she was trying to with hold and went running up the dock. Jack was surprised he was about to say hello to Elizabeth this seemed to be delaying that. The girl jumped on Jack and gave him a hug. When she got down Jack winced with confusing.
"Jessie?"

"Hmm...you remember me, you must not be drunk yet." she joked. Jack laughed and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Which ones your new ship? the one i've been hearing about?" She clasped her hands and looked around at the ships. Jack looked at her suspiciously

"Why? does your mother know you're here?" He asked. Elizabeth tapped him on the shoulder.
"am i missing something here?"
"Oh, this is my neice, Jessie." Elizabeth put out her hand but Jessie ignored it her eyes were swelling with tears.
"Mom...you haven't heard?" She said looking down.
"What? what's happened?"
"She's....dead...shipwreck, no survivors." Jessie looked up at her uncle And a few tears rolled down her cheek. Jack embraced her.
"Uncle Jack there's nothing else to do, Please help me."
"Anything, love." He said wow, "uncle jack" i'm sure "capitan uncle jack" would work better. Wait what?! she never calls me uncle Jack...this must mean something. Elizabeth didn't like the idea of Jessie being on board there was something fishy about the way she was talking to Will.

Elizabeth went after her but Jack stopped her.
"I understand darling. I'll talk to her, let her be for awhile she's not in the best condition for something like this."
"NOBODY LISTENS TO ME ANYMORE!" Elizabeth stormed outside and ran out on the beach she started pacing on the sand and muttering to herself.
"I have to go back home...no! i can't...dad would be horrified with me running away with a pirate, a blacksmith was bad enough, this might kill him." Elizabeth threw her arms up in frustration

"AHH! WHAT NOW?!" she sat on the sand and felt it in her finger tips she closed her eyes. She remember how it felt when she was stuck on the island before with Jack she laughed at how much she despised him then. Wait...why was she thinking about this now? Is this the reason why she's on the pearl? Jack? she looked back on the pearl and saw his cabin light on her mind was wandering as to where he was and what he was doing.
"Snap out of it Liz, stick with logic." She sighed and fell onto her back. There was Jack hoovering above her. She gasped and sat up.

"Sorry Elizabeth." He looked at her and was puzzled by her smile. She quickly changed it into a frown
"How dare you spy!"
"I was trying to tell you-"
"And it's Ms. Swann FOR THE LAST BLOODY TIME!"
"Ms. Turner." he corrected, she looked away.
"....Not ms.turner?"he asked
she laughed "and you wonder why i ran away..."
Jack was confused.
"Your not married?" he asked.
"You know," Elizabeth said," you arn't making this any easier."
"Wow, luv. I didn't know." He said sympitheticly.
"yeah, you didn't. and if i'm going to be stuck here with you, i dont want to hear anything about it. i'm mad at Will, your niece is hovering over every word he says like she's his best chum and i'm stuck here without anything. I even ran away from home so there is no way i can go home. Your niece is going threw some tough times,i'm sure, but what about me? Why is will going after her and ignoring me?" She was standing up now, yelling at the ship, not jack.
"Well then..." Jack said," we best be getting on the ship."
The walk back to the ship was strange that night. Elizabeth was enjoying Jack's company. Even his horrible smell was okay. He never stopped smiling and she never stopped blushing. When they got back on the ship Jessie was talking to Will, obviously Jack hadn't spoken to Jessie yet. Elizabeth glared at him he shrugged.
"oh, you're back what were you two doing out there? " Jessie joked. Elizabeth went straight over to will, sat on his lap and kissed him. She tossed her hair back triumphantly and looked at Jessie.
"Nothing." she smiled. Jessie looked away. She opened her mouth to say something but Jack took her by the arm and lead her into the capitian's cavern.
"Jess, if your going to stay here you have got to get it through your head that Will is taken."
"First of all jack, drop the arm" Jack obeyed. "Second of all it is very stifly through my head, thanks. thirdly because you are the captian of this ship doesn't make you my bleeding dad. Finally and most importantly go away!" she pushed him through the door.
"Jessie." he started.
"Goodbye Jack." She slammed the door and locked it.
"What happened to uncle jack? I don't understand teenagers...."
once jessie left, Elizabeth got off of his lap and looked him straight in the eye.
"What is wrong, will? Last i checked, I was yours. What's all this with Jessie?"
"Elizabeth, settle down! me and jessie were just talking, thats all. Our mom's have both died on boat accidents, you know. I still love you."
"Well, your not showing it very well, Will. You havent kissed me in ages!"
Elizabeth was shouting again.
"What's happening in here?" Jessie came in.
Elizabeth about burst.
"None of your busness! Just leave me and my feonce' alone, will you?"
Elizabeth, stop shouting. Jessie, me and Elizabeth are just having a little argument."Will said.
"Look at you! your defending her! I give up." Elizabeth pushed passed jessie and out the door.
Will put his head down in his hands.
"She doesn't understand, will. Thats all." Jessie said.
Will looked up.
"Yeah, i guess..." He said.
"Don't worry, Will. Besides, it's not like she can understand how you feel about your mother. I do. She will probebly never understand, Will. And the way she was yelling at you? That was uncalled for."

www.homestarrunner.com
Random lovers, go here. Seriously.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 06:42 PM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

Will nodded.
"She doesn't give you much privacy, does she. She can go galavanting after Jack but you with me? She about made the ship turn over! All i'm saying, Will," She sat down in Wills lap, "Is that maybe she doesn't love you anymore..."
"She does, too!" Will stood up, "She loves me and I love her and I'm not going to waist my time listening to you tell me otherwise!"
He ran out the door after Elizabeth, leaving Jessie on the floor. Jessie sat on the floor. She put her head in her hands.
"UGH! what are you desperate or something? Afraid to loose someone else? wanting to regain your mom?" she asked herself she started to tear.
"You promised yourself this would never happen...you promised." Jack appeared.
"AH!!! NOT YOU AGAIN! WHAT DID YOU NOT GET THE MESSAGE?!?!" Jessie slammed the door without letting Jack say anything she didn't lock it though she just threw herself on the bed and started to cry. When she woke up in the morning her nose was stuffed from all the crying. She sensed something was wrong, she turned around and Jack was laying next to her. She was a little surprised but not mad. Jack was awake he sat up.
"Jess, i'm sorry i'll leave."
"Nah Jack, it's okay." She leaned against his chest and sighed.
"You remind me of her."
"mom?"
"I see it when you smile." He smiled.
"I don't know if I'll be doing that alot anymore..." she said lightly. That morning Jack, Will and Elizabeth were all eating breakfast. Jessie had changed into pants, a v-neck button down shirt and a navy general jacket. She didn't eat breakfast, instead she sat by the rail and looked out on the ocean. Jack and Elizabeth went to get supplies, Will went to get food leaving Jessie alone on the ship. Will came back early and puttered about for awhile until he came up and put his hand on her shoulder she took her hand and pulled it off.
"jessie i'm so sorry, please forgive me." Jessie immediatley grabbed onto a rope ladder and started climbing up to the crows nest she sat there for awhile watching will and the town eventually Jack and Elizabeth came back. Then something weird happened, Jessie had a calling to go to the ocean it was like she couldn't stop herself or something. She stood up and jumped off. Jack turned around.
"Oh no, not good."
"What?"
"She can't swim!" Jack said sounding worried. Elizabeth rolled her eyes
"I suppose she wants will to save her."
"I don't care what she wants, i'm saving her." Jack took off his gun and coat and jumped into the water. Deep under the water Jessie came across a stone, it had many pointy things sticking out of it, she reached towards it, she put her hand on it and the pointy things dug into her skin leaving an odd pattern, almost like a map.
Jack pulled Jessie out of the water and onto the deck. Will and Elizabeth were arguing. Jack looked at her bleeding hand. He hugged her.
"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!? YOUR MOTHER CAN'T SWIM AND YOU BLOODY WELL CAN'T!" he bandaged up her hand ignoring will and elizabeth's fighting. She stood up
"Elizabeth please lay off Will FOR ONCE!"
"Jessie come here!!" Jack yelled. Jessie ignored him.
"You have nothing to do with this Jessie!" Elizabeth yelled.
"You have no right to be doing this to him you're not even married! she taunted." Elizabeth looked at Jack.
"NAmes make no difference, Swann, Turner it could be bloody Sparrow for all i care i'll still always love Will."
"Ah yes a whore by any other name does smell just as cheap." There was a long silence Elizabeth's eyes were buldging. Jack was laughing under his breath and Will was blushing. FInally to break the silence elizabeth slapped Jessie.
"You deserved that one." Jack laughed. Jessie smiled, the slap had done nothing. Elizabeth turned and ran off the ship
"Elizabeth, wait" Will caught up to her
"What do you want, Will?" She asked, looking away from his face.
"Elizabeth, i'm sorry, all right. I'm sorry." Will said.
Elizabeth's anger melted and she gave Will a kiss.
Jack was watching from a distance.
"Uncle Jack," Jessie popped up behind him, "What are you doing?"
"Jessie, I'm...nothing, luv. go fetch me some rum, will you."
"Uncle Jack, where will we sleep tonight?" she asked, as innocently as possable.
"In the captain's quarters. Now, the rum-"
"All of us? in the same room?" She asked again, halo shining.
"Yes all of us, now the ru-" Jack cut him self off when he realized what he had just said.
and when he realized Jessie's plan. When Will and Elizabeth returned Elizabeth pretended like the whole thing with Jessie hadn't happened. Jessie pretended like it didn't happen either. Jack however was very frazzled he was drinking his rum and muttering to himself. The night slowly dragged on until Will and Elizabeth said they were going to call it a night and Jessie agreed. Jack's hand started shaking.
"So you'll putter about then Jack?" jessie asked.
"actually i am a tad tired meself i'll squeeze in there mate." Jack went into the Cabins quaters. Will and Elizabeth were on a blanket on the floor, Jessie was beside Will. Jacks eyes buldged.
"So you'll be sleeping over there then?" Jessie inquired
"What? on that side?! of course not.....horrible feng shui. Ah but right in there between You and Will looks perfect."
"You can have a whole blanket to yourself, here take mine i could share with Will." Jack's hand started shaking more he had to rest it on his belt loop to make it stop.
"OR! You and I could share a blanket and will and elizabeth could have there own!"
"Well actu-"
"IT'S SETTLED THEN!" Jack took off his shirt, as did Will. Will and Elizabeth cuddled together. Jack turned around to Jessie who was very irritated and looking at the celing.
"I don't think so love."
"Don't think what?"
"Never mind." Half way through the night there was a loud bang it woke Jessie up. Her hand was having a funny tingling feeling. She looked at it and through the bandage it was glowing blue. Jessie took off the bandage, the markings had become a clear map. It had a picture of a burning palm tree that started glowing blue as the rest of the map faded then the W on the compass began to glow. Jessie flicked herself, but she wasn't dreaming. She just thought it was a late night hilusination she heard a bang and cautiously peered out the window, nothing. She was about to go back to sleep but she saw Will asleep. Elizabeth was further away from him and had her back turned to him. The blanket was down and was revealing his chest. She bent down and went to touch his shoulder, a drop of blood fell on his shoulder from her hand and then someone grabbed her and bound her arms and legs together. She let out a
"Hey!" but it was not enough to wake Will or Jack She had a hood over her head but she could hear some talking
"Capitian said it was a girl so which one?" a pirate whispered
"I dunno, take both." Jessie heard them bound Elizabeth and gag her she let out a little peep that was all. They were then put in a small row boat and taken to a large ship they could barley tell where they were. They finally took the hoods off to see they were at a table sitting across from a tall some what handsome man in fairly nice clothes.
"Ladies alow me to introduce myself, My name is Capitan kidd and this is my ship the dead sky. One of you possessess a key, in a way. This key leads us to the treasure of the lost abyss."
"The abyss?" Jessie asked.
"First ship to sail the Caribbean, full of gold, captian and crew killed by natives. But rather than spending the gold, the natives locked it up in a huge underwater cave of some sort. There is a map but it can only be read on the hand of a virgin." Jessie felt her hand with her thumb. She looked up and noticed that almost everyone was looking at her."
"What?! are you sudgesting that i'm the virgin?!?! Elizabeth could be a virgin for all you know."

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 06:42 PM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

"But they don't know...now give them what they want and let's go."
"Hey! i would have lost my virginity tonight if it weren't for these fools dropping in." Jessie yelled at Elizabeth. Elizabeth caught on and started jerking around in the ropes she was in.
"HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU AND HE NEVER WILL YOU CHEAP CHEATER!"
"CHEATER?" they kept yelling. Capitian Kidd rolled his eyes.
"LADIES! ladies, until you can decide what happened i'm afraid it's to the irons in the drakers for you."
"OH, great." Jessie said under her breath
"Will, where's Jessie?" Jack asked.
Will opened his eyes.
"I dont know, where's elizabeth?" He looked around.
They searched below deck and above deck.
"Jack! Look what i found!" Will shouted acrossed the deck.
"What is it, mate?" Jack said.
"It's a ransom note. They have taken Elizabeth! We have to save her!" Will looked determined.
"AND Jessie," Jack added,"Who took them?"
Will looked back over the note.
"The Abyss. What is that, Jack?"
Jack gasped.
"The Abyss the first pirate ship ever sailed in the caribbean, mate."
"We have to go after it." Will said.
On the dead sky, Elizabeth and Jessie were facing opposite walls in the cell.

"Why can't you except the fact that Will is mine?" Elizabeth spat, suddenly.

"Because he isn't. You arn't married." Jessie spat back.

"But he is! He loves me and I love him!" Elizabeth's face was hot.

"Really, I couldn't tell with all the arguing and fighting going on." Jessie shot back at Elizabeth.

"Because of you! Before you came into the picture, we were so happy!" Elizabeth shouted.

"Before I came into the picture, Will had nobody to talk to about his mother. I understand, you dont!" Jessie was shouting, too.

"I dont? has anyone wondered what happened to my mother? she was the daughter of the first captain of the Abyss. Once married to my father and after they had me, people assumed that she commited piracy and hung her. I was five years old, Jessie, five! Do you know how hard it is to watch your mother hung when you are only five? Do you?" Elizabeth was on her feet, screaming.

Jessie was speechless.
So was Elizabeth.
Back on the Pearl, Jack was steering the ship.

"Jack, I'm wondering if Elizabeth still loves me anymore. She said some nasty things to me." Will came up behind him, leaning out of the side of the boat.
Jack chuckled.
"Will, I have been threw many relationships and if there is one thing I have learned it is this. Love only passes you by once. If your blinded by other distractions, you could miss it."
Will thought about this.
Will knew that Elizabeth still loved him, as he did her.

Back on the Dead Sky, Elizabeth was crying in one corner while Jessie was thinking in the other.

(jessie thinking)"i'm ruining this girls life. She has run away from her life to be with this boy and then I try to take him from her. It would leave her with nothing to hold on to, nothing to live for. The only thing she has is Will. I'm ruining this girls life taking him from her. I just cant do that."

"Elizabeth?" Jessie said aloud.

"What?!" Elizabeth's eyes were puffy and red from weeping.

"I-I'm sorry. Will is all you got and I can't take him away from you. So, I'm sorry. Truce?"

Jessie holds out a hand to Elizabeth.
She takes it.
"Truce."
"Now then" jessie said looking around. "How do we get out?"
"Will would know."
"Aye....that he would......unfortunatley we are neither a blacksmith nor a drunk so this might be difficult. Damn it's annoying how usless women are!" jessie said looking at the bars. Elizabeth laughed.
"That's the first time i've heard you laugh Elizabeth."
"It's Ms. Swann." elizabeth smiled, jessie smiled back.
"Maybe if you weren't so stuck up then-" Jessie didn't finish, she sat down because at that moment two pirates came down into the gallows.
"The daughter of Samantha Swann? NOT stuck up?! it's impossible." one said, they both laughed.
"Look her mom is dead she was hung, she's pissed, she's tired and she wants to see her fiance just back off."
"I know you!" one said "You're Sparrow's daughter."
"I'm CAPITAIN jack sparrow's NEICE!"
"You look just like him." Jessie looked away and grit her jaw. Both pirates laughed and went back on deck.
"You're very protective of him..." Elizabeth said.
"We both have something important on that boat Ms. Swann, it's worth fighting for." Just then Elizabeth looked at Jessie's hand, they were very scard up. Old wounds, tattoos they covered her fingers wrists and arms.
"A lot of adventures huh?"
"Ironically all with Jack, you can't go for a normal visit with Uncle Jack, your a fool if you think you will." Jessie's hand started glowing blue, it was still the burning palm tree and the W.
"Virgin's hand eh?" Jessie said lifting it up and looking at it. Just then, the two men came back down.
"The captain wants you 'bove deck. Come on."
The men took Elizabeth and Jessie above into the open.
"Now, ladies. I need the map. Tell me where it is or i'll have you walk the plank." The captain said, with pointing hand twards the long board.
"We don't know." Jessie said again.
"Aye, that's what you said last time. You know where it is, your hand shows us. Tell me where it is!" The captain insisted.
"I-I know where it is." Elizabeth spoke up.
Jessie looked over at Elizabeth with a confused look on her face.
But then she understood.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 06:43 PM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Jack, we're coming up to the Dead Sky." Will shouted over his shoulder.
"Good." Jack said simply.
"So, what's our plan?" Will asked.
"Our plan? I thought you were comeing up with a plan?" Jack said. He smiled, "I'm kidding! I have a plan mate. A bloody good plan."
"Well, what is it?"
"Our plan is to rescue Jessie and Elizabeth nomatter what." Jack said.
"THATS our plan?" Will was not impressed.
"So far, yes." Jack kept steering the boat closer to the Dead Sky.

Will and Jack caught up to the Dead Sky.
"Now we fight?" Asked Will.
"Sure, why not?" Jack said back, grabbing his sword.

"i dunno it's been awhile jack."
"Oo...suck it up boy!" Meanwhile on deck Capitian kidd was asking Elizabeth where it was. Suddenly jessie realized she didn't have a plan she rolled her eyes.
"Uhh....errr...the map is uhh...."
"I didn't think so Ms. Swann..." Elizabeth bit her lip and looked at Jessie.
"It'd be the plank for you two."
"But...then you can't take the map."
"Aye, it'll be easier to take from a lifeless hand. Clap her in irons you yellow belly slackers!" The pirates jumped and put irons on Jessie's hand. She started to walk on the plank and looked down into the deep dark ocean.
"Kidd! she can't swim!" Elizabeth protested.
"Your point being?" Kidd laughed. The pirates bound her hands in ropes and held her back. Jessie sighed and debated all that could happen down there.
"STOP STALLING!" A pirate yelled. Something that jessie would suspect the least was about to happen a bullet fired and put a hole in Kidd's hat. Jack sparrow came out.
"sorry jessie, the saftey was NOT on."
"Who are you?"
"I'm her uncle." he gestured to Jessie two pirates broke out in laughter.
"I TOLD YOU SHE LOOKED JUST LIKE HIM!" Jessie rolled her eyes. Jack smiled and shot one of the pirates in the leg. Suddenly a fight broke out, Jessie just stood on the plank watching eventually Jack trotted out on to the plank, Will went over to Elizabeth and kissed her then went back to fighting, Elizabeth was fighting too. jessie felt a sting of jealousy that slowly faded knowing she was doing the right thing. Jack hugged her.
"Ya nice to see you too Uncle Jack...you can let go Jack...JACK WATCH OUT!" a pirate snuck up behind Jack and pushed them both over. Jack grabbed on to the plank Jessie was dangaling from Jack's hand.
"I'm not going to let go jess." jessie looked down.
"If you do...remember that i love you Jack....you're a dad to me." A weird feeling came over Jack's heart...was this love? He couldn't say anything back
"I love you too Jessie." Just then a pirate went flying off the boat. Will pulled Jack and Jessie up.
"So...you love me eh?" Jack asked Jessie who punched him in the stomach, joinkingly
"Don't flatter yourself Jack."
"...UNCLE jack."
Will was suddenly distracted by Captain Kidd comeing up behind him. But Will was a good swordsman. They faught back and forth. up the stairs, down the stairs, and around the wheel.
Will was fighting hard and didn't realize where he was.
inches away from the railing, he continued fighting.
and all it took was one good sweep from Captain.Kidd to have him lose his balence. he fell, fell into the dark merky waters. it was raining now.
Elizabeth rushed to the railing.
"Will!" but all she could see was the dim reflection of her face.
"You Bastard!" she screached at kidd.
"Elizabeth, let me handle this.
Jack had snuck up behind kidd and stabbed him in the back.
into the waters he, too, fell.
Jack took off his effects, handed them to elizabeth and dived into the waters to save will. Jessie and Elizabeth quickly retreted to the pearl.
Jack came bursting up, with a limp will in his arms.
once on deck, jack pumped out water from his lungs.
nothing happened.
"Will!" Elizabeth nealt next to him.
"He isn't dead, Jack, is he?" Jackie wispered to her uncle.
"I-I dont know." Jack was dumfounded.
"Will. I'm so sorry" she was sorry for everything. she was sorry for being so misunderstanding, so sorry for invading his space, so sorry she hadn't beleved him when he said he was sorry. So sorry.
nothing, no breath at all. Elizabeth started to cry, Jack didn't know what to say, Jessie didn't know what to say. She wraped her arms around Jack and they hung their heads.
"What am i going to do without you?" she cried as she kissed his forehead.
"come on lass, back to the pearl."
"I love you." she said to will for the last time. Jack lead Jessie and Elizabeth off the ship and made their way back to the pearl. That night Jessie stayed with Elizabeth until she went to sleep. Then Jessie went back up to the crows nest and looked out on the ocean. She cried. She cried for Elizabeth, for her mom, for Jack and for Will. Meanwhile Jack was in his quaters. He was reading up on The Abyss. He took a sip of rum until he read something quite disturbing he swallowed cautiously eyes buldging her ran out on the deck and called for Jessie.
"JESSIE! JESSIE!!! JESS!" his calling broke her thoughts.
"Ya jack?"
"COME DOWN HERE NOW!" Jessie slid down a rope and was standing next to Jack.
"LET ME SEE YOUR HAND!" Jessie unwrapped the bandage again and showed it to Jack. The burning palm tree and the W started glowing again.
"JESSIE...."
"What? what is it? Jack what's wrong?"
"It says here that he who wears this mark is doomed to be a human sacrifice at the cave of the abyss."
“What do you mean a sacrifice?!” Jessie asked her eyes searching Jack’s face for an answer.
“How many times has your hand done this?”
“About four now…”
“The fifth time it is a key to unlock the door to the cave of Abyss. After that…I’m not sure what’s going to happen.” Jessie’s eyes were still shifting. Jack looked away.
“You do know what’s going to happen, you’re afraid to know. But I know…” She ran off the boat and onto the sand. She started having a fit throwing her arms around hands in a fist. Yelling things Jack didn’t even know she understood. Finally she started making sense she looked out on the ocean she was mad at it.
“DAMN IT! DAMN IT ALL! DAMN THE OCEAN! DAMN THE PEARL! DAMN THE BLOODY TREASURE! DAMN PIRATES ALL TOGETHER!!!” She threw a clump of rocks into the ocean. Then, out of breath and too tired to continue she sat down and started crying. Jack was standing behind her watching the whole time, not moving or saying a word. Finally she calmed down.
“There is no other choice Jack. This is the last plan…” She said to Jack with her head in her

www.homestarrunner.com

Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

hands.
“It’s funny, about three years ago I was standing on an island yelling the exact same thing and I tell you, raving on about the pearl and pirates is an easy way to becoming me.” Jessie smiled. Jack wrapped an arm around her.
“The choice is yours love.” After a long silence of just Jessie with her head in her hands and Jack looking out over the sea with his arm around her she finally took her head out of her hands.
“Let’s go…” she said. Jessie never understood if she was saying that to Jack or to herself. But when she got back to the pearl she realized she was saying it to both. At this point Jack was a part of her, the pearl was even being a pirate was. Elizabeth was awake and had been watching the whole thing. She saw the book that Jack had dropped when Jessie ran off. Her face was wet and blotchy she had been crying Jessie went up to her.
“First Will, now you…”
“First my mom, then Will…now…me.” Jessie said smiling at the irony.
“You’re very brave Jessie.”
“So are you Ms. Swann.”
“It’s Elizabeth…” she said with a weak smile. While they were sailing to the cave nobody said anything but by the time they could see the island, only a tiny speck in the distance they starting talking about everything. Jack and Elizabeth taught Jessie the song, she quickly caught on. Then they arrived at the island and silently got off the boat and went into the cave.
There was a large stone with a hole in it. The hole went pretty deep into the stone. At the end there was a picture of a burning palm tree and a W. Jessie looked at her hand, it was dully shining already. Jessie went to put her hand in the hole.
“Jessie wait, I love you too much for you to go.”
“I’m not going I’m taking a short vacation.” Jessie winked.
“As your captain and more importantly your uncle I demand that we go back to the pearl.”
“Uncle Jack…it’s my life. A pirate’s life at that. You know Yo-Ho Yo-Ho a pirate’s life for me? It means more than a song…it’s a message and I’ll do what I have to do.” Jack felt tears swelling in his eyes.
“Even if it means leaving those who love you?” He asked. Elizabeth was crying quietly
“Elizabeth you are an inspiration, neh idol. I’m very proud to have fought over Will with you.” Elizabeth smiled.
“There’s nobody else in the world I would have rather fought over him with.” She said, Jessie smiled and hugged her. She went to Jack.
“You’re the most important thing in my life Jack…I would sail a thousand ships under your command. But even more importantly you’re the best uncle in the entire world…and the best friend.” She kissed him.
“I love you Jack.”
“I love you too Jessie.” Jack got that same feeling in his heart it didn’t feel as odd now that he had experienced it once before. She slowly walked up to the stone. And carefully put her hand in, she stood there stunned and then sank down to the ground. Jack had two tears rolling down his cheek but before Elizabeth could see them he whipped them away. The Stone slowly moved to the side. Inside was a magnificent ship Elizabeth and Jack cautiously boarded it. Elizabeth threw things out to Jack who put them in a bag while choosing out his stuff. Jack picked up a gold vase.
“Ah, hello Darling!” he said to it encrusted on the front was a burning palm tree he shinned it off and in the reflection he saw Capitan Kidd coming up behind him he moved and Kidd fired a bullet that hit the vase and bounced off.
“YOU!” Jack said and pulled out his sword. Kidd dropped his pistol and took out his sword too.
“Aye, ME!” They started fighting. Kidd would lunge, Jack would defend they circled around the cave while Elizabeth sneaked about moving the bags of treasure.
“My, this is taking a long time!” Jack exclaimed stopping shortly.
“No it’s not.” Kidd knocked Jack’s sword out of his hand. He put his sword to Jack’s throat. “And neither will this!” Just then a gun fired. Jack looked at Elizabeth who was busy moving bags. Kidd fell to the ground with a clunk. Behind him was Will.
“You’re right that was short.” Will said with a smile. Elizabeth dropped the bag and went running over.
“I love you so so so so so so much!!” she said kissing him all over his face.
“I love you too Elizabeth.”
“Good to have you back, boy.” Will helped Jack and Elizabeth move bags to the pearl. Before Jack boarded he went back to get the last bag. He saw Jessie laying there and dropped his bag. He went over to her and crouched down beside her.
“She looks just like her mother.” He whispered to himself and kissed her on the head. He got up and walked away.
“OW my head!” he heard from behind him. He dropped his bag suddenly and turned around quickly. Jessie was sitting up blinking and rubbing her forehead. Jack’s face went into a huge smile.
“JESSIE!” he went over and hugged her he kissed her head numerously
“Woah…uhhh…okay…ya…umm…” Jessie said trying to get him off. “This isn’t very Capitan Jack Sparrow.”
“Your right, it’s UNCLE Capitan Jack Sparrow.”
Jack took Jessie to the ship Elizabeth saw her and started screaming with joy. She ran over and hugged her.
“What’s it like to be dead?”
“Well you know that whole ‘White light at the end of a tunnel’ thing? Complete crap.” She laughed. Will and Elizabeth went off and cuddled in the corner while Jack and Jessie sat by a fire.
“Remember all the stuff I said before I kinda left?” Jessie said looking down
“Ah yes, best friend, I love you? Let me guess…you meant none of it?”
“Nope I meant every word it’s all bloody arse true.” Jack looked at her.
“Come on Jack, where would I rather be than on the Black Pearl with Uncle Jack the drunk, Elizabeth the snotty and Will the…well…Will.”
“I see your point we’re marvelous aren’t we.”
“Aye, which we are.” Jack beamed. They had a moment it was almost a trap in-between Uncle Jack and Capitan Jack. But reality took its toll
“What are you still doing here?”
“Get your butt up that rope ladder and do NOT fall off!” So Jessie jumped to her feet and looked out on the ocean, it was setting and was filling the water with beautiful pinks and oranges. It got to the point of beauty where Jessie couldn’t stand it so she screamed at the top of our lungs:
“WE PLILLAGE WE PLUNDER WE RIFLE THE LOOT! DRINK UP ME HEARTIES YO HO! WE KIDNAP AND RAVAGE AND DON’T GIVE A HOOT! DRINK UP ME HEARTIES YO HO!” Will, Jack and Elizabeth looked up at her then they looked at each other.
“YO HO YO HO A PIRATES LIFE FOR ME!” they all said with a smile. And Jessie kept climbing.

The End.

www.homestarrunner.com

Amers3d
Medallion

Wow i did the same thing i made up a story along the same lines as your except the girl i placed in mine wasn't jack's niece. it was a pirate that he had sailed with when he was the captian of the black pearl, before barbossa took it over let me know how your story turns out, but i heard that they already had a POTC 2 title, so i hope yours goes along with it.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 11:02 PM
Amers3d is currently offline Click here to Send Amers3d a Private Message Find more posts by Amers3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

ooo that's cool.. I love how you guys ended it the same as the first that's really great I hope they do that in teh real moviebig grinbig grinbig grinyes

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 11:19 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amers3d
Medallion

I hope you guys do you more because that was really good, i heard another title that was called the lengend of devil's throat. I guess it is supposed to be for POTC 2 because i saw it in a movie poster, but you never know.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 11:42 PM
Amers3d is currently offline Click here to Send Amers3d a Private Message Find more posts by Amers3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

yea.. I saw that too.. I'm thinking that they're revolving around those two titles they just have chosen which one yet

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 11:48 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amers3d
Medallion

I had an idea on a way to bring back Barbossa's character, At the end of the movie way past the credits it shows that the monkey takes a piece of gold out of the chest and turns all skeleton like. Well i was thinking that the monkey could put a piece of the gold in to Barbossa's hand turning him in to a skeleton, and making him alive. I was also wandering if you guys were going to making another story of POTC because the first you made was great. Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 05:10 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

AGAIN..........see rules for policy on fiction stories!

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 12:07 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote