KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » The Punisher What Ya Know

The Punisher What Ya Know
Started by: dubefan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dubefan
the man with the plan

The Punisher What Ya Know

the punisher better known as frank castle my all time favorite, this is a no hate topic u dont like the punisher take a walk cus i wil blow u out of the water with my knowledge, o an welcome to my topic

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 01:49 AM
dubefan is currently offline Click here to Send dubefan a Private Message Find more posts by dubefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperNova
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude... the punisher is some assasin with guns. Hews like a copy off Venom and Ghostrider..., Ok, Blow me out of the water, "Uhh... Deal! The punisher shoots people! and... Hes frank castle... and he wants revenge on his parents... and he shoots people!" Im not dissin the punisher, hes bad ass, just could be killed by any hero real quick, If venom got on his ass, with ghostrider, The punisher is done, Check out the thread- http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f43/t24279.html

(Made by Godshinto)
CARNAGE! YOU WILL PAY FOR EVERY DROP OF INNOCENT BLOOD, WITH A GALLON OF YOUR OWN!--Venom.
BUT I NEED TACOS! I NEED TACOS OR I WILL EXPLODE!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 02:19 AM
SuperNova is currently offline Click here to Send SuperNova a Private Message Find more posts by SuperNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

alright geek sorry to burst bubble but venom wont be riding with ghost rider up to kill the punisher, different comics get over it, and jus to add frank castle lives with no super heros sure spiderman but comeo on spidermans a pussy

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 02:42 AM
dubefan is currently offline Click here to Send dubefan a Private Message Find more posts by dubefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

well i dont know what you meant venom and punisher have worked together in the past,and he and ghosty are a team(called knight's of vengence) im lookin forward to the movie if theres a lot of hand to hand combat cuase pun" is supposed to be one of the best in marvel, keep us posted on any new events dudefan

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 03:04 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperNova
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dubefan, your stupid! ALL THE MARVEL CHARACTERS EXIST IN THE SAME REALITY, And punisher is a Marvel character, you dont know what your talking about, Thepunisher has fought venom 3 times! And as far as venoms concerned, He would whoop Punishers lilly ass! You totally spoiled my attitude, Calling me a geek and acting like oyu know nothing, Venom and Ghostrider are in a series together, retard! God, You know nothing! There different comics, get over it? Get over what? There not different comics, just a comic about Punisher, Venom could enter at any time!

(Made by Godshinto)
CARNAGE! YOU WILL PAY FOR EVERY DROP OF INNOCENT BLOOD, WITH A GALLON OF YOUR OWN!--Venom.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 03:09 AM
SuperNova is currently offline Click here to Send SuperNova a Private Message Find more posts by SuperNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

remember though supernova they fought side by side in funeral prye

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 03:27 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

guy im talking about the true punisher comics none of these gay cross overs, those ones are retarded im talkin about the ones were its him and an M60 walkin into rooms unleashin unstoppable punishment, u wanna get technical and talk about gay cross overs ur not worth my time go talk to the nerds about dungeon and dragons

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 03:43 AM
Marcellus
executioner

well anyhow differences aside, your gonna post new info right? that isnt liam nesan guy right? and this come out when? (ok im finished)

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 03:47 AM
dubefan
the man with the plan

ok info eh, well the punisher movie hits theatres april 6th hes played by thomas jane he played in deep blue sea as the guy who rides the sharks, and in that cameran diaz flick, and ya the bad guy is johan travolta, and well what else u wanna know, th plot is basically him killing eople until he can kill travolta

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 04:37 AM
Marcellus
executioner

cool, this has gotta be rated R right?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 04:39 AM
Spawnie

Somehow I?m more interested in Hellboy then in the Punisher. But hopefully Punisher will be fun to watch.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 11:55 AM
Spawnie is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnie a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperNova
Restricted

Account Restricted

Uhmmm... Dubefan...... CROSSOVERS ARE NOT DIFFERENT COMICS! A crossover is when Marvel and DC combine to like make there heroes fight, Putting Venom int to Fight The punisher, Isnt a crossover! Because theyre both marvel heroes! "Walking into a room and unleashing unstoppable punishment?" Well, im sorry but if Venom, Spiderman, Carnage, the hulk and like Ghostrider were all in that room, he wouldnt give any punishment. He sucks against other heroes, that why I dont like him! I know your talking about the ture punisher comics, Im talkin bout the true spirits of vengenace comics, comics dont matter, at any time venom could walk in!

(Made by Godshinto)

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 12:21 PM
SuperNova
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh yea, and Id like to hear more knowledge than just the info about the movie that you got off of www.killermovies.com you like copied and pasted, anyone could get that info, lets hear you blow me out of the water with your comic mind.

(Made by Godshinto)

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 12:22 PM
dubefan
the man with the plan

what do you want me to tell you about the movie the plott isnt that complicated what ar you waiting for the punisher to bust a drug ring or maybe try and create world peace threw some kind of complicated scheme man whats your deal, marvel this and venom that, who cares i dont, im here to talk about the punisher not when the punisher met this guy, or fought whoever, thats not important and ya i didnt get that off killermovies.com, its common knowlegde if you watch the trailers bud you dont like it, dont come back simple as that, o wait he uses a crossbow a couple times, that complicated enough for ya and he wears a skkull on his tshirt, are u satisfied venomGEEK

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 03:47 AM
dubefan
the man with the plan

i mean supernova geek sorry venom fan didnt mean any offence

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 03:48 AM
dubefan
the man with the plan

hellboy should also be a good moovie spawnie no doubt im looking forward to both these movies

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 03:49 AM
Marcellus
executioner

well since im pretty sure you were talkin to nova i disregard the venomgeek thing, John travolta as the badguy? this could be awsome he was a unreal badass in swordfish, and some little crime flick called PULP FICTION!!!!!!!! any how im not to familair with punisher's history are these criminals oun whoops all made for the movie?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 03:52 AM
dubefan
the man with the plan

well i forget who john travolta plays but his character is from the comics, he plays howard saint, the punishers family is witness to a mafia hit and they are exposed of by saints men, they jus forgot to kill frank , so the punishers family is killed and he goes on a sorta good vs evil vengeance thing to get back at saint so this should be an interesting movie

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 03:58 AM
Marcellus
executioner

yeah rated r i hope becuase travolta can rant like a madman.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 03:59 AM
dubefan
the man with the plan

ya man hes an awesome bad guy, you ever see him in face off, he did an awesome job at being a crazy man, and in broken arow also

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 04:02 AM