KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » How are you gonna watch SUPERBOWL 38?

Whose looking forward to it?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
IM SO EXCITED!!!!!! 10 26.32%
Im looking forward to it 11 28.95%
Not really 6 15.79%
heck no! 11 28.95%
Total: 38 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

How are you gonna watch SUPERBOWL 38?
Started by: Punker69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spearhead
Prophet

Then why don't you make steak and chicken wings?

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 08:16 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

It's almost against the law to not watch the Super Bowl here.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 08:33 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:
Originally posted by Punker69
ITS THE SUPERBOWL YOU GOTTA EAT SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND MANLY like steak or chicken wings.

Then fire up the grill and cook those dogs wink

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 11:11 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScottsLover
I love Cyclops!

i live in houston!! its so crowded though. i mean man! its just a football game cool

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 03:53 AM
ScottsLover is currently offline Click here to Send ScottsLover a Private Message Find more posts by ScottsLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ñ€
???

i got to work threw it!

Click my sig to go to my gallery!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 03:55 AM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I'm going to watch with all of my buddies in my campus theater room. YAY!

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 04:02 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scott hiwersh

I have always felt the the different commercials are the best part... They have been getting worse over the years though. I liked a couple of them this year though, the "soap in the mouth" one was great, the Staples was was funny, and I was hoping to see the Terry Tate one, but missed it.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 05:17 PM
scott hiwersh is currently offline Find more posts by scott hiwersh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

moved

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 08:45 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Only ever watched this sad "poor mans Rugby" once and was bored to death, I can´t understand how anyone can enjoy it.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 07:56 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

And we feel the same way about soccer, so don't feel bad!!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 05:07 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

quote:
Originally posted by botankus
And we feel the same way about soccer, so don't feel bad!!

I don´t feel bad, everyone to there own, live and let live and all that tolerant business.

But most of the World likes Soccer and it needs lots of skill and teamwork. Only the USA likes American Football. And one bloke throwing the ball to someone else who manages to get though a wall of other juggernaught like fellas, and runs to the N Zone..well it seems a bit repetetive and the game keeps getting stopped and people moving about, the teams changed out, thats how I see it. And Baseball is even worse, that was what the Girls used to play in school and it was called "Rounders", and why do they have mass brawls in Baseball it isn´t a contact sport is it?

Basketball is Great to play and boring to watch.

But the worst game Ive ever seen was on German TV, "Handball". Its an indoor game where each team runs to the other side of the hall passes the ball about a bit and then someone throws the ball into a goal, then the opposing team repeats this and the games normally end 28-27, its like wataching a video repeating itself.

:- Just an opinion

I

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 05:53 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

I will tell you why American Football is not repetitive. Do you play chess by any chance?

On any given play the offense could do any of the following: Off tackle left, off tackle right, sweep left, sweep right, play action pass, flea flicker, hail mary, post, skinny post, fly pattern, slant in, slant out, buttonhook, Tight End out, reverse, double reverse, quarterback sneak, fade pattern to end zone, screen left, screen right, hook and ladder, fullback dive, fullback pitch, tight end screen, or just plain bomb, to name a few.

On any given play the defense could do any of the following: zone, prevent, man-to-man coverage, safety blitz, linebacker blitz, run blitz, a linebacker shift, goal line defense, bump and run, nickel zone, dime zone, quarter zone, 46, and any sort of other run defenses to name a few.

On any given play either of the teams could do ANY of the aforementioned. It is the ultimate in strategy. For non-football fans I can see why they would think it was boring and repetitive: because they have no idea what is really going on. But for real football fans it is the ultimate in mindgames.

p.s. I think baseball and basketball suck!!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 06:40 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote