KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » I, jedi

I, jedi
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedimaster3838

Re: I Jedi (Finally Finished It)

I want Lando to return soon. He is one of my favorite characters from the movie and I like the books that he's in. Maybe his wife will be killed by the Vong and he will come back and join the New Republic military as a general and lead the attack against the Vong. I would love it if he came back as Han's new co-pilot. The two of them would kick some serious Vong butt!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2001 06:14 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedimaster3838

I want Lando to return soon. He is one of my favorite characters from the movie and I like the books that he's in. Maybe his wife will be killed by the Vong and he will come back and join the New Republic military as a general and lead the attack against the Vong. I would love it if he came back as Han's new co-pilot. The two of them would kick some serious Vong butt! Plus, it would be funny with them two arguing all the time in the cockpit.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2001 06:14 AM
Admiral Kettch

I'd like to see him come back to NRI. Hopefully he won't get killed off, at least not without playing an important part in some of the upcoming novels.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2001 10:42 AM
Ratcat

What's NRI??? Do you mean the New Jedi Order?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2001 06:16 AM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Kettch

New Republic Intelligence.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2001 07:14 AM
finti

I, jedi

any inputs anyone. Started it yesterday and personally I dont like novels written in I form. Do I need to read it for the future books?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2001 08:21 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Hehe, I always wanted to try that. Merged these two together because, well they're the same thread.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2001 09:16 AM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

moding a mod, hmm what can I do about that evil face .
then again my queations still stands though do I really need to read it?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2001 09:57 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

No....It's an interesting book...but there's enough known about Corron Horn already to give background for his NJO role

Old Post Dec 31st, 2001 06:52 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I'm thinking about getting this book, I,Jedi. It sounds nice. I really like the Corran Horn character. He can be funny.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2001 06:54 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

Get it from the library if you can and save the $ for the NJO

Old Post Dec 31st, 2001 07:46 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Well, I was at the library and when I didn't find the books I was looking for I found I,Jedi. So I'm going to start it today.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2001 09:00 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

quote:
Originally posted by Julie
No....It's an interesting book...but there's enough known about Corron Horn already to give background for his NJO role
Don't disount it though, it does give some excellent insights into Jedi ritual. Plus I love Corrans' special skill.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2002 12:21 PM
Julie
The Student

Yeah his special skill is very interesting....I don't think I'd relish having that particular skill though smile

Old Post Jan 11th, 2002 10:34 PM
Ki-Adi Gallia

I've never read it. Is it good? BTW, I'm kinda new here. I'd like to make friends.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2002 12:23 AM
Click here to Send Ki-Adi Gallia a Private Message Find more posts by Ki-Adi Gallia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Plenty of friends to be made here! A good start is to open a cheery "Hello!" thread in the Welcome area.

I agree with the others. It's not terrible but look for better books before you buy this one.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2002 12:37 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

That's why I got it from the library first before I did anything else with it. I thought it was an OK book. I especially liked how you can see into the other books from a completely different angle.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2002 08:22 AM
Julie
The Student

Hello, Ki-Adi Gallia.

Yes, the first person POV was an interesting twist. I don't usually read those books so I have little to compare it to, but I, Jedi was at the very least, intriguing.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2002 10:54 PM