KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » New Forum Rules & TOS

New Forum Rules & TOS
Started by: Raz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fire

hehe mad how could you stick out tongue

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 12:00 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

quote:
Originally posted by Fire
so if my bro wanted to register, he'd need to get a different comp: prolly different IP, cause all my comps at home share my IP to get online
Just a different computer. The forums are set up to only allow one registration per computer.

People who *have* accounts *can* share the same computer to log in.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 12:57 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

ooh yea the cookie thingy, still he won't be joining

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 01:20 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gotwa
Ring Master

I like em. =o thumb up

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 06:02 PM
Gotwa is currently offline Click here to Send Gotwa a Private Message Find more posts by Gotwa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

than why ask FM roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 07:08 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

thanks i understand now im abit slow

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 08:47 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurora
Princess

Read and Understood!!! Thanks for the guidelines!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 02:39 PM
Aurora is currently offline Click here to Send Aurora a Private Message Find more posts by Aurora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

nice rules big grin
ride on!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 06:52 PM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

All works for me.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 12:31 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dagons Blade
I'll Take The Job

This reply based on the matter of the recent political disagreement betw. myself and Fire, then I'll say no more on the matter because it's all over and forgotten.

Comes up a bit short in the religion and politics fields.....
technically you ARE repressing people's rights to their own POV's and you DO have a forum called 'Off Topic Discussion' so it's sort of a bit contradictory, and if you want to avoid religion and politics altogether, let's not have any talk about gay rights, racism or any of that garbage either-you want to avoid trouble in this area, that shoud be abolished also. Just trying to help you cover all the bases to make sure this stuff dosen't happen again.

[POLITICAL RANT REMOVED]

That said, the new rules sound good to me. you may now ban me or accept me based on my reply and input, and should you ban me, thanks for having me, it was fun.

This is just my opinion, not an inflammatory reply. That said I'll follow any rules you wish me to. OK? Everyone had their say about the rules, this is mine,and I'm entitled to my opinion like the rest of you. That said, let's keep the good blood flowing here, OK?

DB smile

Last edited by Raz on Jan 17th, 2004 at 12:26 PM

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 06:40 AM
Dagons Blade is currently offline Click here to Send Dagons Blade a Private Message Find more posts by Dagons Blade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

there is a reason that religous and political debates are not longer accepted here DB, that's cause in the past they were a source of heated and painful discussions, its' for the best for the people here that they are no longer accepted.

though, I do have to stay, be very sure that you're not hated because of your nationality, people here know that there's a difference between you and your government

everything should be fine as long as they respect your opinion and you respect theirs (cause I wouldn't say he's a cave-man)

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 10:52 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Do not use this thread (or the boards) to post your political views.

This is a movie board, so we'll just stick to movies.....m'kay?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 12:28 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

thumb upyes gereat

quote:
If we find any user who has created multiple accounts for devious purposes

laughing out loudmwahahaevil face

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 01:58 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Are you one of those devious purpose-people, Burly? stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 04:59 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

let's keep this one on topic, rex ... you should know better stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 06:01 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

Rules have been updated to accommodate the recent policy change regarding religious and political topics. Specifically this part has been added:
quote:
Controversial Topics
Topics that will cause controversy or hostility between members are not permitted. If you are worried that your topic may fall under this category, then please contact a moderator. The moderators will have final say on what is and what is not allowed.
As always, please reference the full rules here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...hp?action=rules

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 04:11 PM
Paola
Ronin

great! happy

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 06:01 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

good rules, the sad thing is that the n00bs (the evil ones) won't read 'em and post crap. Most of the rules are common sense.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 08:04 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

The rules have been updated to stop all multiple registrations altogether.

Please have a read of them to familiarise yourself here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...hp?action=rules

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 04:57 PM
misha

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raz
We now have some official rules and terms of service for the forums that can be publicly referenced.

Please make sure you read, and hopefully understand, the rules. They are in place to make life better for everyone on the forums. For most people this isn't anything new.

If you see anyone breaking the rules, then please don't start a thread on it. Instead we would urge everyone to use the 'report to moderator' option. It helps us out a LOT and saves us a lot of time and energy.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...hp?action=rules

did you mean 'report post'? confused

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 10:28 AM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote