KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » New Forum Rules & TOS

New Forum Rules & TOS
Started by: Raz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Storm
Blue belt BJJ

Report to moderator instead of Report post indicates that the traitor is not using the Star Wars (black) style.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough.
Make poverty history.
Stop aids, keep the promise.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 10:35 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

it is not working the same? blink

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 10:38 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Blue belt BJJ

Of course it is, only a different layout of the report button.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough.
Make poverty history.
Stop aids, keep the promise.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 10:42 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Traitor? huh

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 08:50 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

I was going to ask about this ....I use default which is blue and white it's easier on my eyes. but when ever I go to the star wars section it changes to black. I wouldn't mind but actually it kinda hurts my eyes to readjust. is there anything I can do to keep that from happening?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 06:27 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Hey bkk!

Just go into your profile and select any style apart from "Use forum default"

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 10:04 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

Raz Thank you! it worked and was quite painless smile

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 06:26 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[email protected]
Confront the darkness

I was using KMC black but then a few weeks later it changed back to normal confused

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 05:09 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

The rules have been updated to include a new section for moderators. This is not a new rule, but finally an unwritten rule turned to an official written rule since its become a bigger issue than in the past.

The specific section has been added:
quote:
Moderators
Moderators are a group of volunteers who help maintain order on the forums. They help enforce the rules and make sure the forums are a fun place to be. Please remember that moderators are humans and not robots and if they make a decision that you disagree with you cannot argue with them in public. Instead contact them privately to resolve the matter, or contact the Administrator.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 09:49 PM
Mocker
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raz
The rules have been updated to include a new section for moderators. This is not a new rule, but finally an unwritten rule turned to an official written rule since its become a bigger issue than in the past.

The specific section has been added:

I'm sure no one will argue with your moderators now. wink

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 09:59 PM
Mocker is currently offline Click here to Send Mocker a Private Message Find more posts by Mocker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Relentless

"We are not children of celestial f*ckin' light, walkin' arm-in-arm into the Age of Aquarius. We are wankers who
wreck the planet an' piss on each other, 'til half the world's starvin' an' the other half's busy findin'
new ways to keep from noticin' it. That's the f*ckin' limit've our potential, believe me."

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 10:01 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain=Obvious
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment

Your powers of deduction are truly amazing.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 10:09 PM
Captain=Obvious is currently offline Click here to Send Captain=Obvious a Private Message Find more posts by Captain=Obvious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sockadoodledo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Captain=Obvious

Wow! He was a sock as well! laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 11:10 PM
Sockadoodledo is currently offline Click here to Send Sockadoodledo a Private Message Find more posts by Sockadoodledo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RockingSock
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do what thou wilt and that shall be the whole of the law!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 11:19 PM
RockingSock is currently offline Click here to Send RockingSock a Private Message Find more posts by RockingSock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Originally posted by Captain=Obvious
Your powers of sadness amaze me!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 03:33 PM
Icanpostpics
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raz
Your powers of sadness amaze me!

You're so easy to troll dude.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 05:26 PM
Icanpostpics is currently offline Click here to Send Icanpostpics a Private Message Find more posts by Icanpostpics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote