KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Pirates of the Caribbean Third sequel.

Pirates of the Caribbean Third sequel.
Started by: Orlando_Lover45

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

yes yes. chants: post... post... post... post...

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 08:09 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Pssit." someone wispered behind Elizabeth.
She was strapped to a board so she couldn't look behind her. but something was fimilure.
"Jessie?"
"Shh! i'll untie you, but be quiet. they might here you." Jessie said behind her.
she felt Jessie, Jack's niece, untie her ropes and ungag her.
she quickly slipped behind the bush where Jessie sat.
"Jessie, thank-" Elizabeth started.
"Shhh! they can still hear you." she shushed her.
they quickly and quietly made their way away from the beach.
"Jack and Will have gone after the boat. It's a trap, i can tell. We must save them." Jessie informed her.
"How? we have no ship!" Elizabeth said.
"We're going to comendeer one, of corse! now, follow me."
They stepped onto the dock and there was the navy's ship ready to go. fresh with new paint. THE INTERSEPTER 2.
"Quickly, the navy will soon be boarding to go save you." Jessie quickly boarded the vessle, with elizabeth behind. Soon, they were seaworthy, the Royal Navy yelling behind them on the dock.

www.homestarrunner.com
Random lovers, go here. Seriously.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 08:14 PM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

i kno i kno, i'm a really bad person for not waiting for you missesdepp, but i was really bored and people were waiting and i didn't kno how long you would be gone. hope you like the twist, cuz it's posted.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 08:18 PM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

yuppers i sure do lol big grin hehe

rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 08:37 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

so, now i have to wait for misses depp. but if she doesn't come back on after like, 4:30, i'll post more.she's probebly at school.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 08:40 PM
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

lol k what time is it there now?

rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 09:12 PM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

1:16, oh, wait. it's saterday! duh! she's not at school. she's avoiding us, isn't she!

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 09:15 PM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

I kno what's coming next! can't post it! but i kno!

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 09:45 PM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

i luv tempting you guys. it's so much fun

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 09:45 PM
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

lol fun for you not us.. lol

rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 10:02 PM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah, but it keeps you reading, so anyting for our readers!

These stories are like reading a really good book that you can only read up to a certain point, then the unexpected happens right before your eyes.

Wow. that was kinda deep, for me atleast.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 10:08 PM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

Unfortunatly Elizabeth and Jessie could not commodere a ship. You might be wondering why well as some of you might remember Jessie can't swim so instead Elizabeth resorted to the only thing she's good at...making smoke signals.
"Where'd you come from Jessie?" elizabeth asked.
"Remeber why i left the pearl?" Jessie reminded.
"Ah yes, the laddy off in The grand Caymen."
"Well things didn't work out and somehow i ended up interferring with your little friends. But when they left you on the island i snuck out and hid until they left...it's okay...i know i'm brilliant."

Jack, Will and Vicky all sat and watched. They watched Commodore norrington go up to the pirate ship and then they watched his men get killed followed by the pirates go into town to plunder and loot or whatever. Then very quietly Jack, Will and Vicky boarded their new ship entitled "The devils throat."
"Hmm...interesting name." Vicky thought "Now where have i heard it before?" Jack and Will lifted the anchor Vicky opened the sails.
"Where to jack?" Vicky called from above.
"TORTUGA!" He said triumphantly

GUYS DON'T POST I"LL BE BACK IN EXACTLY HALF AN HOUR I HAVE A BRILLIANT IDEA HOLD ON TO YOUR PATENCE PPPLLEEAASEE!

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 10:20 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

okay.

Elizabeth and..

no, i'm just kidding!

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 10:24 PM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

haha ur hilarious my legs hurt like shit but thats irrelavent...okay here we go..

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 10:58 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

my back hurts, but it always hurts. can't wait to hear about you add on. so i can add on from there!

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 11:01 PM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

um, missesdepp? where did you go? you there? what about posting your great idea?

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 11:15 PM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

Will looked at him
"Tortuga?" Jack nodded
"Why?"
"I have to pick up a crew obviously."
"I see...well i'm off to bed, tah!" Will stumbled into the quarters.
"Just me and Vicky....alone..don't even think about it Jack." he said to himself.
"Think about what?" Vicky was right behind him. jack jumped.
"Jesus christ Vic! DON'T DO THAT, YOUR GONNA GIVE ME A BLEEDI'N HEART ATTACK!" Vicky looked at him suspiciously.
"Why'd you decide to let me come with you?" she asked.
"Luv, your grandfather held the Caribbean's biggest treasure collection. Word is, that after one of my adventures...well...misadventures the stupid arse British Government sold it all to an art collector in Venice, that's why not only can you go to our little Venician friend and make up a sobfest about how you need it back because your broke but you can get your parents back. Freddys your uncle Fannys your aunt we're all happy...of course you might need to learn Italian."
"Naturalmente conosco Jack italiano voi io ho vissuto là tutta la mia vita!"
"What did you say?"
"Of course i know Italian Jack I have lived there all my life."
"Ah, I see." Vicky smiled.
"You are very beautiful Victori- Vicky." Jack started walking towards her.
"Thank you, now don't you think you have some business over there?" Vicky pointed to the wheel.
"some women would kill to be hit on by me."
"Oh this works out nicely because now that you hit on me sober i want to kill myself!" she smiled. She shook her head smiling and jumped up on the roof of the quarters where she sleeps.
"Hey Jack, don't we have to save Elizabeth?"
"I know the guys that kidnapped her they're after the treasure too. It's all on the way darling."
"Ookay. Goodbye then."
"Nah, not goodbye...goodnight." Jack went back into his quarters. He never really does sleep sober so he just sat down at his desk and wrote out a few things. The next morning Jack was woken up by Vicky who went into his room and threw a peice of bread at him.
"Morning Capitan..." she said and left the quarters. After about two hours of sailing they were in Tortuga it was night then...see when Jack did eventually go to sleep sober he slept very long. They got off the boat, there was fighting everywhere. Drunk people all around.
"Isn't it fantastic darling?" He asked Vicky just as a bottle of rum came whizzing at Vicky's head. She ducked and it crashed into a tubbier man who screamed and went casing after the guy that threw it.
"It's defenaitly..busy."
"Hasn't changed much since i was here." Will muttered.
"Will, do lighten up." Vicky laughed. Jack saw a little clump of girls in a corner.
"Jackpot!" He whispered to Vicky as he trotted over and started talking with them. Vicky and Will exchanged a look.
"What's he doing?" Will asked. Vicky smiled.
"He's trying to demonstrate the effects he has on women." Just then one slapped Jack and the others started laughing. Jack walked away.
"Jack-pot?" Vicky laughed at her pun.
"Shut up." he sneered. He lead them to a tavern where a bunch of people sat at a table, They were the only ones there. When he walked in they all looked up.
"Well, well, well it's my favorite crew!" Jack beamed.
"Well, well, well it's the capitan that bloody lost our ship!" A girl retorted. Jack looked over a crew there were two that he looked at suspiciously.
"You two?" The two he pointed at were a chubbier grunjy looking fellow who only had hair on either side of his head, almost in a U shape. The other was a skinner blonde who appeared to be carving an eye. When jack singled them out the blonde popped his eye in.
"You were on Barbossa's crew." he exclaimed. The girl looked at him.
"Aye, we sprung 'em out of jail after two of our crew mates left."
"good work Annamarie." He smiled she rolled her eyes.
"Actually" the blonde said. "we do have names." Jack looked at them. The balder one nodded.
"Ah, what a surprise Thing 1 and Thing 2 are they?" (i know there was no cat-in-the hat then, this is some modern day humor)
"I'm Pintel" the bald one introduced.
"and I am Raggetti." the blonde one smiled.
"Very nice."
"what are you doing here?" Annamaria asked.
"I have a business proposition for you."
"What's he doing here?" She gestured to Will. Jack looked confused.
"He too has a business propostion for you." Jack winced. "We're going after the cortez fortune we've got to get there before Mr. Roberts does."
"THE DREAD PIRATE ROBERTS?" She asked, eyes wide.
"yes, whatever." the crew looked at eachother.
"Where'd the gold go?" A man asked.
"Good question Mr. Gibbs. The british government sold it to an art collector in Venice. Which is why we need her." Jack jerked his head in the direction of Vicky.
"Why do we need her?"
"Not only does she speak Italian but she is of Cortez blood." The whole crew looked at her. Vicky smiled nervously and waved.
"where's the boy's girl?" mr. Gibbs asked.
"Kidnapped." Will said.
"AGAIN?" Annamaria looked at him surprised.
"Yes, again." Will answered.
"What do ye say?" Jack asked, eyes glimmering.
"I have always wanted to see them arches in Venice." Raggetti smiled.
"AYE!" the whole crew said.
"...good." He smiled and turned to Vicky
"Back to the ship then."

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 11:32 PM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

ready for Jack's first romance scence???*I SMILE BIG*

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 11:37 PM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

where did you learn itallian? or is that why it took so long to post it, you were looking it up on the internet?

wow, that's long post!

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 11:39 PM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jack? a romance scene? With who?

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 11:40 PM