KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » happy new year friends

happy new year friends
Started by: finti

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
finti

Mr I got a new girl friend every 12 hour had a little vommit to share, what a bloody amature big grin

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2002 10:03 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

ok, let's not talk about Ush like that when he isn't around

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2002 10:06 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

mr pea brain, shut up

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2002 10:08 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

He didn't vomit, Finti. It was nothing like that at all; it; not as if he can't hold his drink.

It was far worse than that.

(Shivers)

Well, now I will forget all about it. And Edna, stop mixing your drinks!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2002 10:14 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

oh so he is a pee wee drinker big grin not like a tru Norwegian stud. evil face

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2002 10:21 PM
yerssot

and you are the only one not following that rule...

and for your information, I can hold my drink! It took me long enough but I can do it! (well, accidents keep happening ofcourse... wait... now it sounds like I'm talking about something else!)

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2002 10:50 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I can't beleive you guys are drinking without me!

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 4th, 2002 05:44 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Well Yers was around so it was kept to soda`s which he struggels to hold. big grin roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 4th, 2002 10:06 AM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Mine was a fairly sober New Years too. Well I say sober but I had about 7 pints so I wasn't THAT drunk.

Me and my mucker broke our drinking record on Xmas day though. I met him at the pub on Xmas day afternoon for 4 pints of lager, then back to the house and a bottle of champers between 3 of us then we settled down to watch the Chrimbo telly and we polished off 7 (YES, SEVEN) bottles of red wine between 2 of us, (2 because Mrs.MM had passed out by then). We rule. smokin' cool big grin

Old Post Jan 4th, 2002 10:12 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
We rule.
I am not impressed at all roll eyes (sarcastic) just an avarage drinking session evil face

Old Post Jan 4th, 2002 10:16 AM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Maybe for you EU alcoholics! stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 4th, 2002 10:19 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

EU mad we are not part of that crap. How about you change your £ for some EURO. big grin

Old Post Jan 4th, 2002 10:25 AM
finti

"Red, red wine goes to my head,
Makes me forget that I still need her so.
Red, red wine, it's up to you.
All I can do I've done. " UB 40 after a session like that

big grin

Old Post Jan 4th, 2002 10:32 AM
yerssot

pffff, I only get soda, and it's not even good one!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2002 12:13 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Sorry Yers! But we just don't trust you with anything stronger! We don't want you smashing the place up!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Jan 5th, 2002 10:19 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

quote:
Originally posted by finti
EU mad we are not part of that crap. How about you change your £ for some EURO. big grin

Sure, as long as the economical tests are met big grin

Old Post Jan 6th, 2002 12:42 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote