KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » King Arthur

How is this movie ??
This poll is closed.
the best i've ever seen 1 25.00%
good 1 25.00%
ok 0 0%
the worst i've ever seen 2 50.00%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

King Arthur
Started by: 113

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ChickinMeat

maybe i will give this film a miss then

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 05:44 PM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
King arthur - worth it?
NO

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 12:26 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

they sed it was virtually wat happened bak in them times but it is bull... arthur wasnt italin or forgien... utter bullshit

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 05:16 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jeffer_wrote
my preciousssssssss

worth WHAT? lolz...

remove all conceptions you have about Sir Thomas Mallory's ARTHUR, forget CAMELOT, forget THE story, treat this like any other ordianry film, then, you might actually like this.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 05:49 AM
jeffer_wrote is currently offline Click here to Send jeffer_wrote a Private Message Find more posts by jeffer_wrote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
but it is bull... arthur wasnt italin or forgien.
actually he was a Brit in this one too, only he was in the service of the Roman Empire

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 07:01 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Actually, the real King Arthur wasn't all about castles and stuff. It was in more primitive times.

The famous version of King Arthur is actually wrong.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 10:05 AM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xemir

1 the worst movies of the summer.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 11:06 AM
xemir is currently offline Click here to Send xemir a Private Message Find more posts by xemir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cycochic

thanks for the advice all, I have decided to spend my money on I-robot instead, because that is supposed to be brilliant!!!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 05:39 PM
cycochic is currently offline Click here to Send cycochic a Private Message Find more posts by cycochic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

it is but pple say it isnt

bitches bow down

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 05:57 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

i know i am probs going to get bashed for this but i saw king arthur and i honestly think it is a decent movie, i really enjoyed it. of course there are flaws and the ending kind of smacks of cheese but the rest of the movie is really very good, especially ioan gruffud's (sp?) preformance as lancelot

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 10:02 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Major Knight
Nothin Better then Knight

quote:
Originally posted by cermiestar
i know i am probs going to get bashed for this but i saw king arthur and i honestly think it is a decent movie, i really enjoyed it. of course there are flaws and the ending kind of smacks of cheese but the rest of the movie is really very good, especially ioan gruffud's (sp?) preformance as lancelot
well your intitled to your opinion so thats cool. and my friend said he saw and liked the movie but i still think it will be bad so i'll wait.

dont mind my poor grammer skills. I still can make a point.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 11:44 PM
Major Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Major Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Major Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Celestial Fury

quote:
Originally posted by amity75
I was hoping against hope that it would be good but it's not. When will someone make the definitive King Arthur movie?

Erm... they already have:

EXCALIBUR
***.imdb.com/title/tt0082348/

Boorman had originally planned to to a Lord Of The Rings movie/trilogy, but couldnt get enough money and ended up making this instead

FURY

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 03:35 PM
Celestial Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Celestial Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Celestial Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

excuse this joke:

sounds like BOORman was a POORman hahahaha...

I understand, that wasn't REMOTELY funny but take closure in the fact that I didn't sit here all day thinking that up.. King Arthur had high expectations because my celtic background was incorporated in it and Guinevere was really cool. It entertained me but I was so pissed off it wasn't as good as I thought it would be.. boo!

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 05:23 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

bitches bow down

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 02:50 AM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

quote:
Originally posted by BloomBabyGirl

I love that smiliebig grin

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 09:55 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

bitches bow down

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 02:43 PM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

ok guys, really my joke wsn't that funny.. wow.. I should get my own show started

this stuff is COMIC GOLD!

sorry, I had to respond to your sarcasam with not acknowledging sarcasam.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 11:42 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

I'm seeing King Arthur this weekend, for free. And I heard that if you just think of it as a medieval movie and not a King Arthur movie, then you might like it.

Attachment: elf.jpg
This has been downloaded 28 time(s).

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 12:18 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

then why would they call it King Arthur.? ppple went to see King Arthur not Medeival times

bitches bow down

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 03:15 PM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

but if you've read 'King arthur and the knights of the round table' and you're really posessive about it, then you might not want to see this because they ruined it.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 08:06 PM