KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » GTA 3 100%

GTA 3 100%
Started by: Ken Kenobi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

Warning GTA 3 100%

Today I restarted Grand Theft Auto 3.

I am aiming to get 100% completion for the game.

Already I have found all the currently accesible Hidden Packages in Portland, 1 mission, half of the Taxi mission, etc.

I'm at 14% so far and I just played for 2 hours today.

I'm not gonna use any cheat codes whatsoever for this.

Maybe, just maybe, I'll keep you all updated on my progress.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 09:07 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Ok, I'm going to get off the 'net now to go play some more.

I'm aiming at starting the Portland missions today and getting to Staunton Island by tomorrow.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 09:31 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I just finished the Taxi, Firetruck, and Police vigilante modes...18%...

Now I will start on the Ambulance and Off-Road Missions.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 12:23 AM
NinthCorona

don't u understand..nobody cares

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 12:56 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

19%

And I don't care if people do care or not, so go suck a rotten egg.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 01:37 AM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

I care

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 09:36 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I finished the Off Road mission in Portland...the Ambulance mission is going to be tough, so far I can only get to Level 4 of it before failing.

So I decided to skip that for now and work on Rampages.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 09:45 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707

I care. Go Lance!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 10:11 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Stupid Rampages though...the one I am on now...Use a shot gun to kill 20 Triads in 120 seconds...I keep getting close, but not being able to get it. At one point I had 1 guy left to kill and 2 seconds, I shot at him, but time ran out before he died. I got pissed and punched my leg real hard. (Something I do when I get really mad)

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 10:20 AM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

I hated the ambulance missions

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 10:26 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Especially since you need to get them all in one swoop, unlike the other Vigilante missions.

And to get 100% you need to complete level 12 of it, and you unlock infinate run when you do that too.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 10:34 AM
StinkFist462
Your Mom

GO LW !!! WHOOHOOO
95 % in vice and
99% gta3 ..

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 10:36 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

99%!?!?!?!?! Wow...

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 07:53 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Damn I'm no where near my goal of being on Staunton by today...oh well.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 08:51 PM
NinthCorona

don't worry, u'll get it next time! thumb up

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 11:41 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

i got 100% in vice city, but i never even started playing GTA3. kinda pointless buying the double pack. lol

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 06:38 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

I got 9-% in Vice City before I traded it in, I just had to do ambulance missions and the boat yard mission, plus 10 hidden packages.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 07:16 PM
LanceWindu

I need to mention how upset I am with GTA 3...

I just finished all the Portland Rampages, and was doing the Paramedic mission, I was on level 12, with the last three patients in the Ambulance, with 2 minutes to spare to get back to the hospital, and then a car came around a corner and flipped me over and I couldn't recover...mad

I HATE THIS GAME!!!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 11:45 PM
jinXed by JaNx

i had 99% in GTA3. I needed two more jumps, and i still cant find them. Oh well. It's always good to have such a great stress reliever such as killing people pointlessly in a game that can be frustrating.

you know if you keep tapping the run button, instead of holding it in you never get tired

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 01:44 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Yup, I know that.

And did you know that supposedly if you pass Level 12 in the Paramedic mission that you can unlock infinate run?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 02:12 AM