KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Hellsing

Hellsing
Started by: el_barto

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
silver_tears

there's a movie coming out called Van Helsing, not to sure if it's related erm

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 03:02 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

No, sadly, though i really wanna see that. But, I hope they get more stuff for Hellsing here.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 03:04 PM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

its kinda related (the name hellsing and van helsing they are both related but in the helsing family not the two shows)

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 08:03 PM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I'm lucky...I live right by Chicago so I live near one of the few places in the country they actually release these movies in theaters.

I'd love to see a Hellsing movie, though yes

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 09:23 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

who can you imagine/want to see playing who?

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 07:46 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Hmm...I don't know, because I couldn't really imagine any big-name actors/actresses in any of the roles, you know what I mean?

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 10:12 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

yes, perfectly understandable. no names perhapes would suit?

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 11:34 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

yeah. it seems that way with classic comics and manga turned movies. no names are better. when/if they do come out with a hellsing movie, i must see it, no matter what. I don't care if my parents disown me cuz i love vampires, but i must see it.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 08:57 PM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

the helsing movie has nothing to do with the series (or are they making a live action HELLSING (see the dif HELLSING and HELSING) movie?)

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 01:58 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

johnny depp would be so cool as a vampire or alucard! but sadly, he's too old?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 10:12 AM
smokeurbesmoked
SmOkEuRbEsMoKeD

ok i have seen many many Hellsing pictures.....can some one give me a 101 of this anime....it looks very interesting and cool...so yea do u guys know how to make a sig...cuz i have some Hellsing pics that i wanna turn into a sig?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 05:14 PM
smokeurbesmoked is currently offline Click here to Send smokeurbesmoked a Private Message Find more posts by smokeurbesmoked Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Im_Fuzzy
AKA: Tim_Fuzzy

hellsing is an awesome anime!

"NOW YOU'LL SEE HOW REAL VAMPIRES DO BATTLE!" Alucard from Hellsing

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 03:05 AM
Im_Fuzzy is currently offline Click here to Send Im_Fuzzy a Private Message Find more posts by Im_Fuzzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

woah woah woah. did you just say johnny depp is too old. O.O oh my! *faints*

*minutes pass*

*pops up*
well, i love johnny, and he's not too old, cuz alucard is so much older, but he would not be a good alucard. have any f you seen the latest issue of anime insider? it says that howard stern should play alucard.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 09:10 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
Originally posted by fungrl515
woah woah woah. did you just say johnny depp is too old. O.O oh my! *faints*

*minutes pass*

*pops up*
well, i love johnny, and he's not too old, cuz alucard is so much older, but he would not be a good alucard. have any f you seen the latest issue of anime insider? it says that howard stern should play alucard.

johnny depp is 40, yah know. although he does look good for his age. how old is alucard supposed to look?

eeewww sick seriously? howard stern?!!! What the f**k? *goes screaming down the hall in horror* laughing

also, could anyone alter a pic of johnny depp to look like alucard? i just want to see what it would look like ^.^ cool

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 04:48 AM
smokeurbesmoked
SmOkEuRbEsMoKeD

who the in their right nimd would ever want howerd stern to play alucard...he would give a horribly bad name to the anime...him and his pervertedness would catasraphicly destroy the anime as we know...who ever said that should be shot

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 03:39 PM
smokeurbesmoked is currently offline Click here to Send smokeurbesmoked a Private Message Find more posts by smokeurbesmoked Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smokeurbesmoked
SmOkEuRbEsMoKeD

also if u guys wanna talk about a hellsing movie post stuff in my thread...its called should they make a hellsing movie? also it has a poll for the yes and no category....cant believe it but some1 said no...hurts me when i see that

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 03:41 PM
fungrl515

i voted already, thank you very much. and, johnny does look great for his age. and us fangirls can still like him cuz he's not married, so i'm happy. but, i have to ask, would it be better with japanese actors or american, or maybe from some place else?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 08:10 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
Originally posted by fungrl515
i voted already, thank you very much. and, johnny does look great for his age. and us fangirls can still like him cuz he's not married, so i'm happy. but, i have to ask, would it be better with japanese actors or american, or maybe from some place else?

he's not married?! What the f**k? i thought he was married to some french woman, has some kids, and lives in france these days! eek!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 01:43 AM
smokeurbesmoked
SmOkEuRbEsMoKeD

dude why would u have an asian play a white boy....lol...come on its common sense

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 01:45 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i agree with that. there are no japanese characters in the manga so far from what i've read. won't do with asian if the characters arent'.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 01:51 AM