KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Tom Cruise as Ironman

Tom Cruise as Ironman
Started by: BOPRecruit 16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i wonder if the people making the ironman movie are going to be picky about height...

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 10:38 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Nah I dont really think it matters. Hollywood probably could make Tom taller for just the movie if they wanted to.. but, he just doesnt match to take the role as Ironman.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 03:34 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i guess so, with his given acting status and rep, it seems a shock to the system and would be a spontanious role for him. damn his height!

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 03:42 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

I heard Nicholas Cage was going to play him myself. Not quite sure if that would work though....... confused

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 10:54 AM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tommyklass
Viva la revolucion

You guys don't know crap! Tom Cruise is too queer (he'd probably enjoy the Iron Man suit up his butt more than he would wearing it. Just like you guys.) and George Clooney can't act his way out of a paperbag. You guys must really want the Iron Man movie to suck.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 06:37 PM
tommyklass is currently offline Click here to Send tommyklass a Private Message Find more posts by tommyklass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

sorry tommy. you don't have to bite our heads off for our opinions. besides, i don't know if this is true, tom playing ironman.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 09:59 PM
tommyklass
Viva la revolucion

I'm sorry, but I think Iron Man is an underrated character who is poised to become a premiere character and deserves a little better treatment than some hollywood knuckle heads whose main acting tools are mugging and flexing for the camera. If this movie is to be made then it should be made right. Let's get Robert Deniro in there as Tony Stark and Sydney Poiter as Rhodes. He can class the joint up a little.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 01:33 AM
tommyklass is currently offline Click here to Send tommyklass a Private Message Find more posts by tommyklass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

but isn't robert deniro too old for the role? (alas)

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 02:35 AM
Jade_Eyes
High Hard one

Does anyone rememebr the original attempt at an Ironman movie. It was early 80's and the suit was big and boxy. I was so young I only remember specks of it.
Wait most of you people are just in your teens aren't you. Ugh Damn I'm old.

...- . .-. -.-- / --. --- --- -.. / -.-- --- ..- -. --. / --- -. . .-.-.- / - --- / .-.. . .- .-. -. / -- --- .-. . / .- -... --- ..- - / -- . / --. --- - --- / .-- .-- .-- .-.-.- .-- .... .. - . -.. .-. .- --. --- -. ..-. .. ... - .- .-. - ... .-.-.- -.-. --- --

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 03:01 PM
Jade_Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Jade_Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Jade_Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

who was going to be in it?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 10:47 AM