KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Siggies

Siggies
Started by: Dim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dim
Creativity

Siggies

Raz, If I remember correctly you were hosting mine and Gundy's sigs..and now they've both disappearred.....I went looking for mine on my harddrive but I can't seem to find it... Do you still have it by chance so I can reload it?

Old Post Jan 1st, 2002 09:25 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

if there is no room I still have a few megs here somewhere...

Old Post Jan 1st, 2002 09:28 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

You could use your head, yerssot. There's a lot of space in there evil face

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2002 08:33 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Tu: shus! Dim has a question and if Raz has a space-problem then that can be solved!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2002 10:12 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Dim, I'm not hosting your sig. According to the URL of the broken image, it was hosted by Jameous Woodshire.

Gundarks siggie is hosted by RC, but seems to have been removed. I'll have a dig around to see if I can find them.

If you want to upload your siggie, visit this page.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2002 10:23 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Gundy's siggie is still where I left it.

I had two versions of it, in two different folders on my server. One was in a folder with queeqs and a few others, the other was on it's own so I deleted that one, looks like it was the wrong one.

Anyhoo, I have both gundys and Dims sigs here. so you can save em and upload them or Raz can do it for you.

Here's the URL to Gundy's sabre

http://www.episode-2.co.uk/forum/gundarksaber.jpg

And here's the image file for Dims

Attachment: dim_sig.jpg
This has been downloaded 33 time(s).

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2002 01:22 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

My won't upload. This sucks.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2002 09:27 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Just change the sig URL in your profile to the above, and don't forget the IMG tags back and front.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2002 10:09 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Problem with uploading fix. Try again, and let me know if it doesn't work.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2002 11:17 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

Sig and profile check!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2002 09:25 AM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

hmmm... isn't that pic from a puzzle, or a painting?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2002 10:55 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

RC, I copied it onto my custom sig line in my user cp and added the img before and after. When I try to upload it, I get a message that says internal error occured.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2002 11:28 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2002 12:19 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Thats where I changed it dear. When I click 'upload custom signature' thats when I get the internal error message.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2002 02:16 PM
Dim
Creativity

I can't even find where you upload it...*sigh*

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2002 03:20 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I'll try:

user cp (upper right corner): push it
edit Profile (upper left): push it
then you see signature; there you copy-paste THIS:
http://www.users.skynet.be/yodajammies/gundarksaber.jpg
WITH the [IMG] tags!

THEN: scroll down and push "submit modifications"

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2002 03:27 PM
yerssot

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2002 03:32 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

Hmm..no idea why its giving you an internal error Gundark. UBH seems to have successfully uploaded it...weird.

Anyway, I've manually uploaded both your images to the server, and modified your siggies to point to them.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2002 03:49 PM
yerssot

that's another crime solved thanks to: Super yerssot and his trusted side-kick Raz big grin

Well, it's strange that Gun had an error (when I tried it, it all worked well)

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2002 03:58 PM
Ratcat

Thanks Raz.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2002 04:52 PM