KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Rose Parade

Rose Parade
Started by: Ken Kenobi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
finti

quote:
which is the stupidest thing I've heard this year

taken the consideration that this year is three days old it might not be that bad. laughing out loud

Well I might have stept on UBH feelings and for that I am sorry it never was my intention. Sorry UBH

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2002 01:35 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Wow, I had no idea parades caused such controversy!

Well I have a shocking photo that will stir up more controversy!!!

A photo of Finti in a parade!!!!, yes it's true!:

rolling on floor laughing *runs away*

Attachment: parade.jpg
This has been downloaded 25 time(s).

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2002 08:04 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Tex, that's YOUR head!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2002 08:05 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

you gotta like this texas character huh? whenever things get too serious he's there to lighten up the place a bit smile

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2002 09:18 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

the photo kind of looks like me too, and I am dead serious about it too. ohh wait a minute its the photo of me with my daughter that was posted some months ago.
Where did you come up with them Tex

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2002 09:41 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

here we go

Attachment: live og pappa.jpg
This has been downloaded 21 time(s).

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2002 09:47 PM
yerssot

*saves it on hard drive*
bwahahahahaha! One more on the list, after Ush, Dim, queeq and Ratcat...

That's a sweet baby there finti, she looks cute!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2002 09:58 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Yeah she takes it after her father... big grin big grin evil face ME

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2002 10:00 PM
yerssot

she doesn't has your eyes, nose, ears... the only resamblance is ... well ... your hair... (she has quite a lot, how old is she?)

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2002 10:03 PM
finti

she is 10 months now, on that picture she is a little bit over 6 months .
And she does have my eyes or are you color blind.
Blue eyes, baby`s got blue eyes.
Monika does not have blue eyes so...

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2002 10:07 PM
yerssot

well, I'm indeed a bit color blind, but I could swear your eyes were brown... sorry...

so it's not the postman then (and the postman always rings twice)

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2002 10:47 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Yup, that's where I got it. I posted a similar pic of you and Darth Vader in the humour thread, but since no one ever looks in there, I just posted it in here! Maybe next ime you'll think twice about messing with Björk and parades! evil face wink

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2002 10:48 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

You are correct! No-one bothers to check the humor section, and doesn't bother uploading stuf there!
There are only a few regular posters there wich is disturbing, we need more people there!

*this ends the promotion add for the humor-section*

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2002 10:54 PM
Tex
Yumsz

I could always take member photos and butcher them for a comic effect evil face

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2002 10:57 PM
yerssot

please make your choice: Ratcat, queeq, Ush, (you already have finti) Dim, and I'm sure I have edna around here somewhere...

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2002 11:02 PM
Tex
Yumsz

No, they'll probably get mad, I only butchered Finti, cause we are alway playing around and stuff. But If I had permission from the other members evil face

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2002 11:04 PM
yerssot

like I would even give those pictures away roll eyes (sarcastic)

they don't need comments, they are good enough, take Dim's one for example: comment: wow! if you aren't married, I apolegise for the stupidity of mankind

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2002 11:06 PM
Tex
Yumsz

I think that if you allow Jar Jar bashing in the humour forum, increases in traffic you can expect evil face

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2002 11:09 PM
yerssot

If you forgot, there was a poll about that, but heck, who voted there? almost nobody! So they shouldn't complain!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2002 11:11 PM
Tex
Yumsz

I feel sorry for you, try as you might to attract traffic, no one shows up. sad

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2002 11:20 PM