KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Life As A Malfoy (Harry Potter Book I>Drama/Romance)

Life As A Malfoy (Harry Potter Book I>Drama/Romance)
Started by: SalemKent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tela

(((Very very kuul)))

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 07:15 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

(Nah I just was tired)

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 07:15 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

(Are you going to add any?

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 07:19 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

(((I don't like to write as Potter. I can't gvet his personality down.)))

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 07:23 PM
Laviera_j

(Well write about Bianca and Draco then. Don't abandon this!)

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 07:41 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Just as Bianca and Harry were about to leave Draco busted througvh the doors. Seeing Potter made his blood boild. His cold eyes sofcten when he saw Bianca. "I was starting to worry." he said.

Bianca looked nervous. "Um, I'm fine, Draco." she said smiling.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 08:15 PM
Laviera_j

"Yeah? Well, what were you doing with HIM?"

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 08:18 PM
Tela

Bianca beamed. It was the famous Malfoy smile that made anybody do whatever they wanted. "Draco, We were just talking. Is that wrong?" she said standing beside her cousin. She played with his bangs that had fallen in his face.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 08:21 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Harry stared at Bianca.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 08:28 PM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

(((See I ouldn't do that embarrasment )))

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 08:30 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 08:37 PM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Bianca smiled. Hooking her arm through Harry's, she said, "Come one, Harry. Don't forgvet walking." pratically skipped through the door.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 11:40 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Draco had a menacing look on his face. "That Potter had better find someone else to fancy other than my cousin." He said turning to Crabbe and Goyle.

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 11:43 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

As they walked Bianca held Harry's hand. "Isn't Hogwarts so mysterious. You never know what's going to come around the corner."

Harry was nervous. He waited just knowing Malfoy would hex him.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 12:53 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

"Er....well I suppose it has its mysteries." Harry said to her.

"So, where are we going again?" He asked her.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 06:48 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Bianca layghed. "Well, You've been here longer you decide." she said looking up at him. Her malfoy blue eyes looking back at harry.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 12:25 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

"Well how about the quidditch field?" Harry suggested with a smile.

Her beauty was mesmerizing to him.

"I LOVE quidditch, my cousin taught me all there is to know....." She stopped noticing that Harry was looking rather glum with the topic of Draco.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 02:18 PM
Tela

"Of course maybe you can teach me something new?" Bianca suggested. "Just nothing too hard."

Harry nodded glad she changed the subject. "I sure will." he said leading her to the pitch.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 08:17 PM
Laviera_j

They got there and Harry was suprised to find a small kiss planted on his cheek.

"MAybe w-we shouldn't...Draco, you know."

Bianca stepped back angry.

"I'm sorry that I am a Malfoy! I'm sorry I liked you! Next time I won't bother!"

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 07:15 PM
Tela

Harry backed away slowly. "I...uh" he stuttered. Bianca walked away crying.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 07:17 PM