KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Life As A Malfoy (Harry Potter Book I>Drama/Romance)

Life As A Malfoy (Harry Potter Book I>Drama/Romance)
Started by: SalemKent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

"A man, you blew that again." Ron had appeared out of the bushes.
"Come on relax, lets go inside."

Bianca was crying before she got inside.

"What is it?" said a voice behind her. "It's him isn't it? He hurt you didn't he!"

Bianca turned only to see Draco's back in the distance as he ran to the Quidditch field.

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 07:19 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Bianca ran to stop him. She didn't want him to hurt Harry. She knew she couldn't catch up with Draco. He was faster.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 07:43 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j

Bianca reached the scene too late. Draco had pounced on Harry and Harry in turn had whipped out his wand.

"Harry NO!" She shouted, but it was too late...

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 11:31 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

(I'm bringin in my char stick out tongue )

Courtney jumped in front of Draco taking the hit.he fell to the ground.

Both Malfoys' yelled "No!" they ran to check on the now unconscious third year slytherin.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 09:08 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j

Courtney panted and coughed up some blood.

"Idiot!" Cried Bianca running to Courtney's side.

"I'm ok, don't worry."

"Fool!! Draco Spat, "why did you protect a bug like Potter?!"

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 11:15 PM
Tela

Courtney coughed blood again. "Malfoy, I was protecting you, dumbass." she said inbetween coughs.

Draco looks like he felt like a donkey. "Oh." he says.

Harry was mortified. "ALl of you slytherins stay together, ay"

Courtney stood. "No, I stand up for my friends. You however, have not made it." she sneered.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 12:46 AM
Laviera_j

Harry stared. Who was this girl? And why was he so sad that she was annoyed at him?

Bianca walked away with Draco. Hand in hand

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 05:20 PM
Tela

Courtney didn't move. She was in too much pain to walk; she held her side.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 03:52 AM
Laviera_j

Draco spun around to face her, letting go of her hand.

"What is it?" she asked, shocked at how pale she had become.

"I don't know - I...Draco!"

Bianca screamed and then fell into a pile on the floor. Draco tried to life her, aware that Harry Potter was running closer...

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 01:20 PM
Tela

Courtney had stood and gently tugged Potter back. "No. Draco need to take care of her."

Harry nodded.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 05:19 AM
Laviera_j

"I'm outta here." said Harry and nodded for Ron to follow him.

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 02:07 PM
Tela

"Bloody Jerk" she said holding her side and slowly walking back to the castle. Each step filled her body with pain.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 09:42 PM
Laviera_j

Harry turned back to her once and felt a pang of remorse. She was in pain...how did he know that?

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 06:30 PM
Tela

Courtney bit back any sounds letting the two gryffindors in front of her knowing of the extremeity of pain she was feeling. SHe then collapsed on the steps knocking her head on the hard stone making her forehead bleed.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 11:28 PM
Laviera_j

Harry did not see her. The next time he thought of her, he could not find her. She was nowhere in school. He soon found out that she was in the Hospital wing...

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 06:21 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

~sorry I havent been reading.~

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 12:17 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

this is good continue

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 11:08 AM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

As harry walked into the hospital wing he met the glares of Draco, Crabe, Goyle, and Flint. Bianca smiled. "Harry." she said solemnly. "Whaat happened to Courtney?" she asked him. "You were the last one she remembers before blacking out."

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 11:06 PM
Laviera_j

"I reaaly don't know. I just heard she was here..."

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post May 14th, 2004 08:45 AM
Tela

Bianca sighed. She turned ack to her friend. "Screw you, Potter."

Harry's eyes widened. That wasn't the Bianca he had come to know. Was she angry with him. "i, I'm sorry. I should have een paying attention?"

Bianca scoffed. "Go away."

Old Post May 15th, 2004 03:51 PM