KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Life As A Malfoy (Harry Potter Book I>Drama/Romance)

Life As A Malfoy (Harry Potter Book I>Drama/Romance)
Started by: SalemKent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

She began to walk past him, but he caught her elbow.

"I'm sorry!" he said sincerely "please..."

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post May 15th, 2004 04:00 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Bianca turned. Their eyes locked. "Are you?" she asked. There was no trace of hatred or itter cold in her voice.

Harry swallowed hard. "Yes, I am."

Bianca sighed. She gently removed Harry's hand. "h...Harry, can we take a walk?" she asked nervously.

Harry smiled warmly at her. How could she be related to the hateful Draco. She was kind. "Of course."

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post May 15th, 2004 05:25 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

(Is this thing dead. *pokes story* guess so)

Old Post May 21st, 2004 05:45 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j

I think we should just quit while we are ahead! lol

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post May 21st, 2004 07:52 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

(((Okay, i guess.)))

Old Post May 21st, 2004 08:38 PM
«§hõnknêss»

((Brings it back coz Im bored and have no life))

Harry thought 2 himself as they walked slowly "What If it was all a lie and she was just acting"
He shook his head slightly. "Just coz most of the family was compleltly evil didn't mean all of it was, after all Sirius was related 2 the malfoys"
Just then Bianca turnd and said....

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 11:19 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

"You know, Harry, not all Mallfoys are evil. Despite what you may think Draco is a sweetie. He just can't have that reputation ecause of his father. I'm not evil either. There are a lot of Malfoys that are good. I guess Uncle Lucius makes it look different though, right?"

Harry, dumbfounded by Bianca seemingly reading hismind, nodded. "Y. . .Yeah."

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 12:04 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

~recap, I forggot about this~

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 01:08 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j

me too. I thought this thread died - how cool it is back!!!

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 08:03 AM
«§hõnknêss»

big grin...........

They didn't say anything for the rest of the walk.......Gah Im not in a writting mood

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 10:49 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j

lol!

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 12:41 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 10:32 PM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Hmmmm....Interesting blink (still not in writting mood)

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 10:57 AM
Tela

Bianca laughed. "Come on Harry. I want to check on Courtney. I'm sure she won't kill you."

"Her friends might." Harry replied nervously. He noticed that he had managed to make biance laugh. This made him smile.

They walked hand in hand as they headed towards the infirmary towards a very amnesiac Courtney.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 03:54 PM
«§hõnknêss»

(I gottAa read all this again Ive forgotten wats happened)

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 11:11 AM
Laviera_j

yeah totally.I think we lost the plot somewhere or another...

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 05:21 PM
Cepheus

in the way they bumbed into draco
'bianca, haven't i told u not to hang out with this half blood'?
'draco stop it! am tired of your crap! there's nothing wrong with harry nor mudbloods! ok?!'
'bu...but...bianca...wha...'
'look cousin, i like you, but you'll have to stop with that anti-potter thing ok! i have had it!'
if u guyhs think this totally doesnt go just ignore it

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 07:15 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

(((It goes perfect. Thanks A4E)))

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 12:37 AM