KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Jamey Kennedy Experiment

The Jamey Kennedy Experiment
Started by: Punker69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Punker69

The Jamey Kennedy Experiment

I think this show is awesome.Its comes on the THE WB every thursday night at 9:30.Its like PUNK`D but better.Jamey plays pratical jokes on everyday people.Not mean jokes but funny nice jokes.I own the complete first season on dvd,and I think its just awesome.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 07:40 AM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BalesButterfly

Warning I totally agree Jamie Kennedy rocks!

I have watched that show from the first season. I absolutley loved it, but didn't think it would stick around. It's still here, and just as funny!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 09:28 PM
BalesButterfly is currently offline Click here to Send BalesButterfly a Private Message Find more posts by BalesButterfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

Yeah its awesome!!!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 10:50 PM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

i like this show, but i am not a big fan of this season. the 1st two seasons were great, but i havn't caught on to it this year.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 12:19 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

This years is as good as the first two its hilarious.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 01:27 AM
Astro12345

i like the one with the giant rat. It was so funny! The rat looked so weird!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 10:35 PM
Astro12345 is currently offline Click here to Send Astro12345 a Private Message Find more posts by Astro12345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

uh huh

smile

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 11:48 PM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

All of the Oprah talk show bits are great, I think it's better than Punk'd.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 10:48 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

I like the Starmakers show! laughing out loud Kennedy alias Ken Stepman is truly Machievellian!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 11:44 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

Hey has anybody seen the episode with the guy that looks like marylin manson.In the first season you can see him in the opening song sequence.But ive seen the whole 1st season and i havent found the bit with that guy in it.DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE IT IS?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 04:30 AM
shaber
schizoid

In the Starmakers episode, does anyone know whether or not Leve was in on the joke? confused

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 06:16 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

I dont know

but can you answer MY question?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 10:10 PM
shaber
schizoid

No, sorry, I don't know

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 08:41 PM
THE_DOOM666

I LOVE THE ONE WHEN JAMIE KENNEDY POSES AS A WOMAN FOR THIS GUY THAT HE WANTS TO MARRY LOL AND JAMIE KENNEDY AS A BRIDE, HE THINKS ITS REALLY A WOMAN BUT THEY FIGURE JAMIE KENNEDY OUT IN THE END OMG laughing out loud Top Shit talk about insanely Hilarious! laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 12:14 AM
THE_DOOM666 is currently offline Click here to Send THE_DOOM666 a Private Message Find more posts by THE_DOOM666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

but can you answer my question?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 08:06 PM