KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » The Ultimate Warrior

The Ultimate Warrior
Started by: Lord Ryugen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

The Ultimate Warrior

I want to know who you people think the greatest fighter is. It can be hero or villian, from any comic, book, film, game, cartoon, anime from any comany or format. Just one thing, name where your chosen warrior comes from in case the rest of us arn't sure.

P.S I'm not making a poll. there's to many characters to choose from

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 10:51 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

I'll start off. I'm saying Sephiroth as the ultimate fighter he's geneticlly enhanced, he has three transformations, he's completly insane and has moral values whatsoever.

P.S He also looks damm Cool!!! cool

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 11:20 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnie

Berserk! This MoFo has the biggest sword in history and he weilds it with so much ease that noone can stop him. Picture a guy that doesn't know hoiw to quit (Punisher like or lets say Goku, or wolverine attitude) and his sword is like his size and half the width. He has gone against armies of evil and sliced through them. Don't get me wrong he gets messed up every time.

Best fighter abilities in US comics I think they belong to Blade. I love Wolvie, Spidey and Bats, but Blade is more dynamic with all sorts of weaponry.

And don't get me wrong this is not a vote for the strongest or the best character, I'm just saying that Blade is an exceptional fighter.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 12:20 PM
Spawnie is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnie a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k1rsty
Bristolian!!

Legolas from LOTRs he is SOoooo amazing and magical!!!

happy

MaKe LoVe NoT WaR, CoNdOmS ArE ChEaPeR ThAn GuNs...big grin

*KiRsTy*

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 12:25 PM
k1rsty is currently offline Click here to Send k1rsty a Private Message Find more posts by k1rsty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

Lord Ryugen has requested that I include the awesome power of AFROMAN!!!!!!

Attachment: afrorender.jpg
This has been downloaded 75 time(s).

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 12:51 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

AFRO AFRO-MAN, WE WANT TO BE THE AFRO-MAN rock (Sing to the tune of Villiage People's 'Macho Man')

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 12:53 PM
Jade_Eyes
High Hard one

Supreme

Image comics. Whos body is so dense he almost IS a black hole. Superman on steroids with no compunction against killing bad guys.

...- . .-. -.-- / --. --- --- -.. / -.-- --- ..- -. --. / --- -. . .-.-.- / - --- / .-.. . .- .-. -. / -- --- .-. . / .- -... --- ..- - / -- . / --. --- - --- / .-- .-- .-- .-.-.- .-- .... .. - . -.. .-. .- --. --- -. ..-. .. ... - .- .-. - ... .-.-.- -.-. --- --

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 03:51 PM
Jade_Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Jade_Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Jade_Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Link baby. Weild that hookshot with wreckless abandon

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 06:12 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sandman26
old but new

spiderman the best of the best

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 08:35 PM
sandman26 is currently offline Click here to Send sandman26 a Private Message Find more posts by sandman26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Gabriel from the prophecy(walken rules). Sephiroth rocks too

Last edited by Marcellus on Jan 12th, 2004 at 10:21 PM

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 09:57 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordMortis
O Castitas Lilium

lmao afro man rules! (please log in to view the image) ill have to agree with ryugen on this one tho, sephiroth jus nuts lol (please log in to view the image)

Don't make Lucy angry... Bad things happen...

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 06:37 PM
LordMortis is currently offline Click here to Send LordMortis a Private Message Find more posts by LordMortis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Sorry I kant only pick 1 its too hard.
Wolverine
Batman
Evil Ryu
Zoro(From One Piece Anime)
Goku

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 02:45 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Right that's it this thread must be closed no one's answered in weeks.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 02:58 PM
Linkalicious

or how about The Ultimate Warrior...you know that nut head from the WWF (80s). He was truly the Ultimate Warrior....in every sense of the word

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 05:27 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnie

Ofcourse I remember, the guy that had his face painted like the rainbow. Faught the Hulkster many times and won I don't remember wich Wrestlemania. He is as old as Hulkster or maybe even more, they r both saggy old men. In their prime, they were once my childhood heroes on tv. It's funny how I looked at them once, finally I got older and saw the truth of Pro Wrestling lol. The only real fighters in pro wrestling r : Tank Abbot, and Ken Shamrok

Both guys got out of UFC and went for the money without the immense pain and real injuries. Well I can't blame Tank cuz he got beat by little Belford. I hope u guys saw that match. One little punching machine flatted Tank Abbot on the floor. He outpunched him, and that was the only time that Tank regognized the win of his opponent and actually stuck in the octagon till Big John McArthy pronounced the winner. Amazing scene.

In real life the best fighters r found in UFC and in Pride.

UFC = Tito Ortiz but recently I saw Tito loose to veteran Randy Cotour (the natural)

Pride = smile well I have to mention Minotaur, he is the guy with most stamina and exceptional fighter on the ground.

But Mirko Filipovic from Croatia, like myself, is still going to rock your world when u see him fight. He defeated Bob Sapp, I have no further comments on that. I know that Bob could of taken his head off if he got closer, but he didn't and he got beat really fast. He got knocked out!!
Minotaur beat Mirko just because Cro Cop thought he was good enough on the floor. It was a good fight and I think that in a rematch MIrko could pull it off.

This is my list of real life worriors, because they really have fought many times in their life and they r still kicking.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 12:10 PM
Spawnie is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnie a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
_X_frost_X_

maybe not the best,but my favorite of all time is deacon frost from blade lol

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 01:09 PM
_X_frost_X_ is currently offline Click here to Send _X_frost_X_ a Private Message Find more posts by _X_frost_X_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

ummm....Ultiimate Warrior WOULD be as old as the Hulkster. Except the real Warrior died in a car accident. Why do you think he wasn't around for that long ass time...and then some psuedo Warrior shows up for like 2 wwf shows, and then he faded away. But he was the shit. Remember him shaking those ropes...and when he did the flex off against Rick the Model Martel. Warrior ruled everyone, he was the best.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 04:13 PM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

WAIT!!!! people are answering don't close the thread.
Nice to see we're branching out into real people as well. Come on who is your ultimate warrior, it can be anyone, anything from anyplace and anytime let's keep this thing going.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 01:58 PM
Spawnie

Have u guys seen the movie Yamakazi? Well if u're from Europe u might have. It's a movie about a group of young guys that r as agile as Spiderman in climbing. The real thrill is that they don't have super powers. They r regular guys with extreme sense of balance. They climb on apartment buildings without ropes. U might say "It's only a movie u stupid moron!", oh yes it is a movie but the group exists for real. They can really pull all that stuff off. Well don't mind me I just thought u could find this stuff interesting. smile

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 12:17 PM
Lord Shadow Z

Kenshiro from ' Fist of the Northern Star' kick's all ass

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 12:41 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote