KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » OUR x3 :D

OUR x3 :D
Started by: Gaca

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (79): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kofmaster
Dealer wins not your game

I'll play gambit i think that gambit 21290 just come on to ask about the audition thing for the real movie but if he does wont to play him i can be someone else

We hide behind the crimson door..

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 08:33 PM
kofmaster is currently offline Click here to Send kofmaster a Private Message Find more posts by kofmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

okay then....

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 08:36 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

I'm back and yes vampy i know you rule around here stick out tongue but i'm your personal assisstant who gives you whatever you want and manages things for ye when your away big grin

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 08:46 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormsgreat

hi, i don't think people really know me around here so i don't mind people saying no, but can i be storm?? embarrasment i know shes not on the list though.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 08:51 PM
stormsgreat is currently offline Click here to Send stormsgreat a Private Message Find more posts by stormsgreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

glad ye're back, abby-luv big grin anywho... isn't kes supposed to be storm?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 08:55 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

Yeah thats what i was thinking. Kes will screw if she isn't storm.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 08:56 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

yep... she will kill us with... blink THE SPORK so basically, stormsgreat, we just can't, but if ye can find another role for yerself, then that's ok with us big grin

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 09:04 PM
Dez Wagner
maniac

quote:
Originally posted by Vampiree
yep... she will kill us with...

no, she'd just close the thread big grin

no, I'm not serious.. sorry Kes big grin

youpiiii...

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 09:24 PM
Dez Wagner is currently offline Click here to Send Dez Wagner a Private Message Find more posts by Dez Wagner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kofmaster
Dealer wins not your game

quote:
Originally posted by DezW
no, she'd just close the thread big grin

no, I'm not serious.. sorry Kes big grin

WHAHAHAHAHAH laughing laughing laughing

We hide behind the crimson door..

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 09:26 PM
kofmaster is currently offline Click here to Send kofmaster a Private Message Find more posts by kofmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

lol big grin anywho... no one to sign up... *sigh*

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 09:46 PM
Darth Vicious

Ok im Vargas, the guy that killed Psylocke in X-treme X-men, he can speak spanish and he is the ultimate human and hes a lady killer in every sense, just like me!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 09:58 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

Hey, you ain't gonna be killing me! No way!!!! mad Who the hell is Vargas anyway? Never heard of him.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 10:00 PM
Gaca
KATIUSHA

*yawn* so tired.. gotta go to sleep... Abby the power is yers for now, i'm going away... just don't do stupid things and wait for me before ye sign someone up

Darth: get his bio and we'll think about it

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 10:02 PM
Abbita

Okey Smokey! Me? stupid? What would give you that idea? devil

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 10:05 PM
Abbita

Urgh, no ones posting, i'm going to bed!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 10:34 PM
xboy
I LOVE DEGRASSI

i wanna be iceman!!!!!!!1

Spearheadbig grin Aquacool

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 10:40 PM
xboy is currently offline Click here to Send xboy a Private Message Find more posts by xboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

Damn I don't know who to chose. Pyro or Sunspot. Pyro or Sunspot. Pyro or Sunspot. This is a hard decision. Eenie Meanie Miney Moe... SUNSPOT!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 11:08 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Sad so Sad, peple talking about being X-men but dontbother researching their legacy or not knowing anything besides the movies, SAD So Sad, just kidding, heres the Bio on Vargas!

Affiliation: None
Powers & History: Uncertain. Vargas claims to be the true homo sapiens superior, implying that mutants are actually homo superior and a different species. It is clear that Vargas is superhumanly fast and strong, and possesses a keen intelligence. He touts himself as the ultimate expression of humanity, and indeed is even stronger and faster than most mutants.
Vargas first made his presence known to the (X-Treme) X-Men in his native Spain, attacking them after they had been captured by a Spanish Police special ops team. He blocked the path of Psylocke and Beast, who were trying to rejoin their teammates. After beating Beast to a bloody pulp, he challenged Psylocke with his sword. As skilled as the telepathic ninja was, she was no match for Vargas, who killed her with a stab to the gut. He left Beast holding her body for the others to find.

Soon after, Gambit stole into Vargas's house and pilfered a diamond. He was caught by Vargas's henchmen, the twins Thais and Thaiis, but fought them off. Vargas caught Gambit, but let him go after showing him a statue he had made of Psylocke, and playing a card game for Remy's life, even though Remy lost. Vargas knew about the diamond as well, but let Gambit keep it, knowing it would only bring trouble to the mutant. Vargas also owns one of Destiny's diaries, apparently the one in which Bishop (in the Dreamtime) saw Gambit acting as a conduit for a space elevator.

Even stranger is the fact that Vargas appeared in one of Destiny's diaries, dressed in full battle regalia and engaged with Storm in a swordfight. He resurfaced in Madripoor during the invasion by Khan, but targeted Rogue as his next victim, because he saw that she would kill him in the volume of Destiny's journals that he stole. As the invading aliens were in his way, he began to fight them, and killed Shaitan, the chief lieutenant, who was masquerading as Storm (thus explaining the prophecy). Vargas then found Gambit, who was being used as the energy conduit for the aliens' trans-dimensional gateway and prepared to kill him to cut off the invasion. Rogue intervened, but her powers gave out and Vargas impaled the two of them on his sword.

Rogue and Gambit survived, and though wounded, Rogue tracked Vargas down and ambushed him. Vargas was unable to stop her unfettered fury, especially after she touched and mimicked him. Under the point of his own sword, Vargas explained about the diaries and Rogue's part in his demise. Rogue realized that the diaries could trap you into doing what it stated, or into committing great atrocities to avoid the "prophecies." She was seen preparing to stab Vargas, but the video camera that was the sole witness to the event lost power at the critical moment, and Vargas's fate remains unknown.

http://24.188.68.181:8000/vargas.html

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 11:26 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

I know who Vargas it. I have that issue.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 11:35 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

quote:
Originally posted by Vampiree

Psylocke- Abby

(please log in to view the image) ................(please log in to view the image)

by Scythe

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 06:37 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote