KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » T5: Battle For the Future

T5: Battle For the Future
Started by: SlickRick69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
alic88
Barzakh

its just digging money out of a franchise

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 11:25 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

Unfortunately your absolutely right and its not the first time Hollywood does this to a successful franchise (Rocky, Superman, Batman, etc.).

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 12:59 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

superman 4 was when it really jumped the shark, i think batman for the first time is finally getting into its senses. this1 looks good, batman begins i think is its name.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 08:55 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

Its usually somewhere around the 3rd and 4th film where film franchises flop and lose their true essence. Batman is getting a new start although I don't think "a new start" is an option for the Terminator franchise when given all the circumstances.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 10:47 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Boy what they did to the Batman series was just sin...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 05:19 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

but did u c the trailer of the 1 that is coming, it looks wicked.. except for that part when that guy says WHERE ARE YOU, and batman says HERE.. cheesy, but overalll a really awesome part

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 05:40 AM
Praylu

I am 100% confident that Batman Begins will be an excellent film. I actually got the chance to visit some of the streets Batman Begins was filmed on during its actual filming. It was filmed throughout downtown Chicago and nearly every single building looks like the Batman comics come to life.

I only hope that both the trailer and film sets for T4 will as amazing as this when the time comes.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 03:12 AM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

I wasn't referring to the new one, I like the look of it, particularly with Christian Bale, somewhat overrated that guy.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 05:09 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote