KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Witch strikes back!

The Witch strikes back!
Started by: Edna Witch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Edna Witch
Magic

Of course I hate it! what the hell kind of student would I be if I actually LIKED my course?

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Jan 5th, 2002 10:22 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ha ha, Edna...

Sorry, queeq, no Mammoth. We would have ended up just as frozen if we had gone looking for it.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 5th, 2002 11:58 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

My toes were like ice cubes! Wellies just don't keep your feet as warm as they did when we were kids! Splashing about in the sea was just as fun though! big grin

Old Post Jan 6th, 2002 12:03 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Swimming would have been fatal, though.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 6th, 2002 12:07 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Swimming would have been foolish! I don't understand why you didn't give it a try! big grin

Old Post Jan 6th, 2002 12:08 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, you made a couple of good attempts to fall into the water, I noticed.

BtVS

Old Post Jan 6th, 2002 12:09 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

I slipped! my hammer was much heavier than yours! Yes don't think I didn't notice you gave me the ridiculously huge one!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2002 12:11 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I offered you the smaller one, I think you will find!

"Born to be on the beach," you told me. Pah!

BtVS

Old Post Jan 6th, 2002 12:14 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

I was having fun! Leave me alone! I was simply reliving my childhood. Oh yes I remember the days when my Grandad would take me to the beach in Wales, I would go running straight into the Sea and come running back half an hour later saying "Grandad, my Wellies are leaking!" as he pulled them off and poured a litre of seawater from inside them! Those were the days!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2002 12:20 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Did you fall over because of your heavy hammer then, as well?

BtVS

Old Post Jan 6th, 2002 12:22 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

No silly! I was overwhelmed by childhood excitement and simply wen into the sea too far so it came above my Wellies. Of course I never admitted that!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2002 12:26 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

If you had done that with us the other day you would have gotten frostbite.

I noticed you started hacking into the chalk with the same childish enthusiasm I once displayed...

BtVS

Old Post Jan 6th, 2002 12:34 AM
Raz
Meister

Admin

quote:
Originally posted by Edna Witch
Of course I hate it! what the hell kind of student would I be if I actually LIKED my course?

Hey! I liked my course....well the first two years anyway...what the hell kind of student does that make me?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2002 12:36 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

I'm sorry to say it my dear Raz but that makes you officially and Oddbod! You should be proud of that anyway. I call many people freaks but only the elite graduate to Oddbod status!

Mind you you weren't studying first year medicine! If you had I guarantee you would have been contemplating suicide by now!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2002 11:48 AM
finti

or genocide evil face

Old Post Jan 6th, 2002 12:03 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Scary.

BtVS

Old Post Jan 6th, 2002 12:05 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

What exactly is genocide anyway?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2002 12:18 PM
finti

plain murder

Last edited by finti on Jan 6th, 2002 at 12:22 PM

Old Post Jan 6th, 2002 12:19 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Genocide is the act of destroying a race or species.

BtVS

Old Post Jan 6th, 2002 12:19 PM
yerssot

unis roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 6th, 2002 12:20 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote