KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » really random sequel

who likes randomness
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
YEAH I DOO RANDOM ROCKS 9 81.82%
umm yea it is ok 2 18.18%
random ... r u serious.. weirdo! 0 0%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

really random sequel
Started by: samIam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

um, what's with the poop?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 03:28 AM
orlilover42 is currently offline Click here to Send orlilover42 a Private Message Find more posts by orlilover42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

S, quella parte che mi sono domandato circa, anche. L'OH, pozzo!

Yes, that part I wondered about, too. Oh, well!

www.homestarrunner.com
Random lovers, go here. Seriously.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 03:37 AM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samIam
yahooo!

English please >> some ppl take french!!!

ok I say we re do this one ... clean slate .. it is going no where ........ where should we start .. * thinking*

"Turtles like to swim " said will dreamily* temperarily suffering from a bonk on the head at the bottom of th ocean.

" I think he is coming back " ,"whelp.. can you hear me " said jack

"I like th e color maroon" Will blacks out.

" right mate, and you were expecting me to carry uo home... I don; thtink so ... I'll le elizabeth do the dirty work." dusting off his hands and bowing to the uncontious Will.

Later that night Elizabeth came running from her mansion to carry her fiance home.

" WILL how did this happen ... well I was fishing this afternoon when you told me to pick up some potatoes. i dropped a quarter in the ocean,, and went to pick it up when I realized it was a 40 foot drop ... i het my head .. and jack was in his underwater bubble talking to dory, marlin and nemo so he saved me I guess and now I am here.

i love my Samlove

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 04:00 AM
samIam is currently offline Click here to Send samIam a Private Message Find more posts by samIam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

NEMO! I LOVE NEMO! but i take french, too. i just found this site that will translate any word(yes, even swear words) into itallian and i think it's funny.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 04:08 AM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nemo! Amo Nemo! meglio!

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 04:09 AM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

ha! that was fun

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 04:09 AM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

of course Will didn't answer. Elizabeth rolled her beady eyes and removed his corset.
"It's gone are you okay now?"
"Take of the leaderhosen too."
"FINE!"
"okay now i can talk."
"What should I do?"
"Kill Jack."
"WHAT WHY?! HE SAVED MY LIFE."
"yes but heroism doesn't matter dear, it's that..."
"What will?"
"His hair...it's not pompus enough."
"I geuss i see your point."
"Okay now i must return to the job i hate but keep it somehow to learn how to fight when really i am just incappable of wooing you."
"Bye then."
Will returns to his shop which had been painted purple.
"Damn them pirates whom i hate, see i can hate them because i KNOW i'm not one. Wait a minute something in my shop is not right...oh yes the donkey is stampeding counter-clockwise. No, oh my a pirate *girlish shriek*."
"This is the second time mate! Ouch! my head, too tired to fight...better sleep."

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 04:36 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
really_bad_eggs
Johnny's Angel!

SUDDENELY A GIANT HIPPO CRASHED THROUGH!!!!!!!!! He walked over to elizabeth and slurped her up and ran off. Elizabeth was in the hippos tummy banging her hands against the sides screaming.
WIll ran after her for a few steps and said, "Well I put up a good fight, let's go watch some Oscar MAyer weinrer commercials-"
"No! Let's go chase after the pretty hippo mate! COuld lead somewhere....exotic or something." Jack interjecting, picturing a few beautiful women, and some rum.
"Okey Dokey, lemme go pack some pantyhose and my extra lederhosen and we'll be off!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
``````````````````````````````````````````````````
``````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~

I dunno if this is random or anythin lol u don't have to use it

Drink up me 'earties yo ho!
Yo ho yo ho, a pirates life for me!!!
**sigh!**

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 04:40 AM
really_bad_eggs is currently offline Click here to Send really_bad_eggs a Private Message Find more posts by really_bad_eggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

"Jack was my daddy really a pirate?"
"No, your mother was a hamster...your father smelled of elderberries."
"Oh so that explains the lederhosen?"
"Certinatley, i was thinking of calling this "The curse of the purple hippo" what do you think?"
"Well the curse of the pretty lederhosen would have been much mo- hey! what curse?"
"Oh right, when i asked the bannana for his poop it was a curse, i braided it in my hair, looks mighty fine huh?"
"Jack your risking your life for another memorbilia hair token?"
"Memorbilia? I found these things on the floor of a jail cell."
"We're approaching the purple hippo,please will i know it's near impossible but try not to moon the sun while parading about in parachute pants."
"Damn Jack, what are you doing here?"
"I have come to steal the hippo and take the cow."
"What cow?"
"Elizabeth of course."
"How'd you escape the trap i set you?"
"When you left me on that island with that one godforsaken cup of bannana pudding you forgot one ignsignifigant thing mate, I'm- dammit Will! i said no mooning the sun while wearing parachute pants."
"Sorry, it's in my blood."

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 04:48 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

HAHAHAHA! by the way SamIam, i love the whole thing where will slams his fist down after loosing his pudding and going "It's not good enough." I laughed my arse off

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 04:50 AM
really_bad_eggs
Johnny's Angel!

lmao u guys this is so funny! ok i'm going to post lol here i go!

**sigh!**

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 05:01 AM
really_bad_eggs is currently offline Click here to Send really_bad_eggs a Private Message Find more posts by really_bad_eggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
really_bad_eggs
Johnny's Angel!

Will giggled when the sun turned around and mooned him right back. "Silly ol' sun! He should leave the mooning to the moon! Hey! That sounds funny!"
"Will, mate, i told you that if you drink pop rocks in pepsi it'll turn you brain into a thong; it hurts, and it's useless. So I'll just stick you in this box until the pop rock pepsi wears off." Jack told him.
"We must go after the hippo! It ate my girl who was wearing my favorite sock! They were so comfortable!"
Jack stared him in the eyes and said, "Mr. Turner, do not make the mistake of thinking you are the only one who cares for those socks." And at that he shut the box, hoisted on the magic carpet, and shouted, "TO THE JACKMOBILE!"

**sigh!**

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 05:06 AM
samIam
yahooo!

well MD I cvan't take credit for that .. it was all Orlando_lover45 and Olandolover42 .. they were hyper! but I love it soo much ... !!!

i love my Samlove

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 05:06 AM
samIam is currently offline Click here to Send samIam a Private Message Find more posts by samIam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

This is so random! I can't stop laughing!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 05:07 AM
orlilover42 is currently offline Click here to Send orlilover42 a Private Message Find more posts by orlilover42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samIam
yahooo!

here is a little backround

the JACK-mobile is a flying carpet that can be a car/boat/ airplane thinggy! it can fly about 2feet about the ground, and go about 20 miles an hour on the ground... as a boat .. well it can sometimes catch up to the pearl ... but not always !!

i love my Samlove

Last edited by samIam on Jan 14th, 2004 at 05:14 AM

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 05:09 AM
samIam
yahooo!

Jack climbed on his * music (dundundun)* JACK MOBILE!
" well after that hippo " jack says aloud .. but inside jack is thinking
* that bloody hippo took my rum and set fire to it .. he is worse than the rum burner herself!*

i love my Samlove

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 05:12 AM
really_bad_eggs
Johnny's Angel!

Suddenly WIll jumped out of the box and yelled, "PICKLES!" The socks had pickles on them! BLOODY HIPPO!"

**sigh!**

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 05:14 AM
samIam
yahooo!

pickles....pears, pudding.. , socks,girls and rum ...... the evil hippo had done it all ..... * hippos mind " oooo where can i keep al this stuff .. I am getting indgestion * scares all possible living life except jack and will( who is still boxed)... cuz they want revenge!!!! dun dun udn

i love my Samlove

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 05:25 AM
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

"Hi Mr. Hippo!" a little girl shouted from her four story window.
Suddenly, Kate Bosworth came up behind her and hit her. Then, she pushed the little girl out the window onto a burning carrage.
"Ha! Take that!" She yelled from above.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 05:53 AM
samIam
yahooo!

inside the crate will screamed " now thats not very nice"

i love my Samlove

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 07:23 AM