KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » really random sequel

who likes randomness
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
YEAH I DOO RANDOM ROCKS 9 81.82%
umm yea it is ok 2 18.18%
random ... r u serious.. weirdo! 0 0%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

really random sequel
Started by: samIam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

HAHAHAHAHAH KATE BOSWORTH TOO FUNNY!

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 12:49 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

The hippo was very confused he had all this stuff but he wasn't all that happy, could he possibly want more in life? He took out the bannana pudding. The bannana pudding was the only thing in his collection that would talk to him.
"Why do I have no friends?"
"Sure you have friends! Elizabeth is your friend!"
"No, she's in fear of me taking her sock."
"It's MY sock." he heard from behind him and turned around there was the (dundundunduugghhh!) JACKMOBILE. Jack was standing with his foot on a box.
"Blast you BOXWILL!"
"He is Boxwill NO MORE!" Jack shouted and lifted the lid, nothing happened.
"Will?" Jack looked in the box. A chicken flew out.
"I'm over here Jack!" Will called from behind him.
"Blast, I didn't know you knew magic."
"I don't, Kate bosworth tried to turn me into Chicken Licken but instead she said i could buy her a 54K gold bracalet and take her out to dinner with you."
"OH......MY.......GOD.... CHICKEN LICKEN! I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN!" Jack shrieked chasing after the chicken.
"I don't care!" croaked the hippo. "On with it!"
"Oh yes."

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 12:56 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

But, Chicken linken wasn't on jacks side, he was on the hippo's. He wispered in the hippo's ear and the hippo clapped her hands er, hoovs.
"I have a plan! I'll put you two in a box, and i'll put that box in another box, then i'll mail that box to me, and when it arrives, I'll smash it with a hammer! It's perfect! It's foolproof!" She exclamed.
"Except that you just told us so we are going to go run our bloody eyes out." Jack said.
"Or," Will suggested, "We could go and watch 'Trading Spaces' or something."
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I like it!" the hippo exclamed.
and they all became great friends and forgot about elizabeth and lived happily ever after except for the occasonal tea party, because that was just disterbing. Untill this one day...

www.homestarrunner.com
Random lovers, go here. Seriously.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 02:15 PM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

A giant purple pokadot doenut knocked at their door.
"Would you like to come in? We are seeing how to make pompom sword belts from Martha Stewart on TV." Jack asked.
The doenut agreed and came in. he was rather large, so he sat on the floor.
"Hey Doenut guy?" Will asked.
"Yes."
"GRANOLA BAR!"

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 02:44 PM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

and then the doenut looked at jack and asked, "Jack, if McDonald micnuggets are now made with white meat, what were they made of before?"
"No idea/"

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 02:59 PM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

"But did you know that the day Pamela Anderson gets another breast implant It will have officially used over 80% of our worlds sewar water?"
"No i didn't know." The doughnut said nervously he began to sweat iced tea.
"Whatever is the matter?" Will asked.
"Well...i was sent here to kill you."
"BY WHOM?" The hippo asked, angry.
"By...Buffy the vampire slayer."
"Why? I thought we had a good little bang that one night, i told her it was a one night stand."
"She refuses to believe you."
"But we're not even vampires! she can't slay us!" The hippo protested.
"That would be putting a purple polka dot on her record!" Jack retorted.
"Ah, well." Jack squeaked giving up. "Might as well slay us already."
"really? you won't mind?" the doughnut asked, releaved.
"Nope, go ahead." Jack smiled.
"Thanks your a real swell guy, just let me get up..." the doughnut started struggling, nobody helped him, he finally stood up and the hippo ate him.
"Sorry, i COULD resist myself...but decided not to....mate." he smiled, mouth full of doughnut. Buffy burst through the door.
"Oh...no." Jack murmered.
"YOU ATE MY DOUGHNUT!"
"I'm sorry love, i didn't know he meant this much!"
"no, it's that i wanted to eat him when he returned."
"Oh."
"Now on to more important matters, you used me like a hankerchief jack."
"I use my hankerchief many times, you must mean tissue, cause i use those like they grow on cheese...i mean trees."
"But that hurt me!" Buffy wailed.
"i know you're wearing your extra tight jeans." jack noted. Buffy came after him with a knife.
"Woah, woah. fine, care to give it another go?" Jack asked.
"yes." Buffy smiled her face full of tears. Jack and Buffy went in the other room while Will and the hippo watched queer eye for the straight guy and argued if the interior decorater has ever tried tying Gwen Stefani up in a ball and drop kicking her off the C.N. tower.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 10:20 PM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

take that randomosity!

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 10:22 PM
really_bad_eggs
Johnny's Angel!

Suddenly a large nutcracker burst through holding Anamaria. She was holding a large wooden teapot and was drinking apple juice from it. "Hey there, Hippo! I like cheese! Care to dance???" She asked. The hippo though it over and ate her. Then he washed her down with apple juice. He burped and sauntered over to a large kitchen where P. Diddy was making a smoothie and said, "Here there Hippo, what's happenin' dogg?" The hippo didn't like being called a dog so ate P. Diddy too. The smoothie tasted like poo so he only had a sip of that. Then the hippo put on his hat that said "World's No. 1 Mom" (it was the only one for a dollar he could find) and grabbed his large stereo and left for timbuktu.

Drink up me 'earties yo ho!
Yo ho yo ho, a pirates life for me!!!
**sigh!**

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 11:16 PM
really_bad_eggs is currently offline Click here to Send really_bad_eggs a Private Message Find more posts by really_bad_eggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

hahha

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 11:19 PM
samIam
yahooo!

well just as our giant hippo was leaving for timbatu .... and old lady accidentally dropped her 2000 pound bag of potatoes, out a window, and it lannded right on top of mr. hippo!:

he was taken to hippo hostipal in hellisinki , and he went to hippo heaven angel :

there was a burial service that had to use a crane to get th ehippo in the ground , and Elizabeth will, jack and the bannanapudding all morned the hippo( mr. hippo's) death..
" he was the best animal that ever had any part of my bananainess" dance: said the pudding
" he was a good friend, he would always eat your enemies.. some of your friends too but i'll not get into that" said jack sadly\ :

i love my Samlove

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 12:17 AM
samIam is currently offline Click here to Send samIam a Private Message Find more posts by samIam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

"Yes and he was so purple!" Buffy cried.
"BUFFY! GO HOME! NOT ONLY DO YOU HAVE YOUR OWN SHOW NOW YOUR DULL MINDED EX BOYFRIEND HAS ONE TOO!" Jack yelled.
"All i can be is myself!" she cried and ran off.
"She'll be back, they always come back." he marked his words. Just then they heard a bang, it turns out the old lady who killed the hippo was senile and had just dumped 2000 pounds of potatoes on Buffy. Jack took a yellow tye die pencil and poked her into the ditch.
"She will not be missed."

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 12:59 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

moving to general fiction.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 02:34 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

Uhhhhhh! This is starting to get annoying!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 03:00 AM
orlilover42 is currently offline Click here to Send orlilover42 a Private Message Find more posts by orlilover42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Well, I'm not sure what to make of this one... messed

The others were okay, but this seems a little...nutty...

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 03:25 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah, i wish they wouldn't post them on the other forum. can you make it so they are on both forums? because that would be neat.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 03:47 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Both forums? No, that's not possible...

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 03:56 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

nothing's impossable, captain. Nothing.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 04:15 AM
really_bad_eggs
Johnny's Angel!

lmao!!!!! yes! nothing is impossible! **chants that around room**

Drink up me 'earties yo ho!
Yo ho yo ho, a pirates life for me!!!
**sigh!**

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 04:55 AM
really_bad_eggs is currently offline Click here to Send really_bad_eggs a Private Message Find more posts by really_bad_eggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Well, I can't put them in both forums, if they only belong in one.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 04:56 AM
samIam
yahooo!

i am confused ... huh

i love my Samlove

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 04:58 AM
samIam is currently offline Click here to Send samIam a Private Message Find more posts by samIam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote