KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » HELP NEEDED on TonyHawks:Underground!

HELP NEEDED on TonyHawks:Underground!
Started by: Punker69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Punker69

HELP NEEDED on TonyHawks:Underground!

If any one can help me on the third level on the game please reply.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 08:34 AM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

I can't, but I've got cheats!

1. Perfect Balance = letitslide
2. Perfect manual = keepitsteady

There you go, ur welcome.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 02:50 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

which part is the 3rd level...screw cheats, i beat that game without them on insane or whatever the hardest level was... Either PM me or use this thread so others can add their input

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 04:42 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

I only use cheats after I've beaten the game, but I can't remember what I did in level 3 to beat the game.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 05:38 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

Ok theres a part where the skaters friend signs up for a contest but forgets to sign you up.Then you go to a wherehouse across that one and do two tricks for this guy.The objective is called PROVE YOURSELF.It says to do a 540 spin then land a revert.And I dont know how to do that.And ive tryed ckecking out walkthroughs but they havent helped me so dont give me a walkthrough.The levels the third one called TAMPA i think.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 08:59 PM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

are you on PS2, xbox, or gamecube? do you know how to do a revert? try rocking a half pipe for a couple of minutes and right when your guy lands tap the L or R button 1 time and that should do a revert for you. Next all you do is go burly and do a 540 (i know your stats are low) and then tap the L or R button right as you land. If you need more height to do a 540 because ur stats r too low, then climb up on the warehouse, grind across the cable to the other warehouse and use the quarter pipe on the roof to get enough height and then just transfer from the 1 quarter pipe off the roof and smoothly into the other quarter pipe....you should have enough speed and height to do a 720.

Either case just do a 540 and tap L or R right when your wheels touch the ground, or possibly RIGHT before you land the 540.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 09:42 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

I still donnt get it I need a very detail description.Like what is a revert.It says to do revert hold r2 but when I do that it just goes beyond the ramp and I land on the ramp and im so confused.

confused confused

give me a very DETAILED description

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 10:32 PM
Linkalicious

ohhh you have PS2, ok well you know how when u hit R2 while ur just skating how it switches the skaters stance? well try jumping on a ramp a couple of times and smoothly do one of those R2 jobbies while ur landing a trick. It's pretty essential to the game if you wanna be able to link vert moves into manuals n what not. I really don't know how to describe it better. Just hit R2 at the same time that you land a trick on a half pipe. Land a trick = touch the ground.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 11:05 PM
Punker69

But when you come back down a ramp you cant press r2 becuzz your alreadys touching the ground.And whats JUMPING on a ramp.whats a half pipe?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 11:23 PM