KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Fourth Pirates of the Caribbean sequel

Fourth Pirates of the Caribbean sequel
Started by: MissesDepp?!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

nope....they'll be loosing two members. I hate having to sort stuff out like this. OL, RBE and I can just e-mail our stuff back and forth we don't HAVE to use this! But we are helping you out so maybe you could ya know move it back and let us keep our three main writing crew?

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 04:14 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

(i know it was cheesy)

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 04:14 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

thank you for backing me up. see, this wouldn't even be a site anymore, if it wasn't for us. if it wasn't for us, you guys would be shut down, because you would have no members. so i think that you should be treating us and our idea's with a little more respect, or else we will turn around and take our busness else where, because this is getting stupid. and i can't stand it anymore, sitting here and wondering what the heck is happening to my site? this is the site that i met 12 friends on on the 1st day! the site where i finally got to spill my guts about my OBsession! If you guys take away our freedom of post(yes, we have a freedom of speech don't we) then you may as well ban us, because we'll leave and pretty soon, you'll be stuck with only a rememberence of a site.

www.homestarrunner.com
Random lovers, go here. Seriously.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 04:22 AM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

I mean, when was the last time you guys saw Caribbean_chick on here? she used to be on here all the time, same with just about everybody else. but guess what happened. things changed. and this kind of change was for the bad, so if you moderators, dont tell me you dont have any power over the rules because you do, more then anyone else here. you guys decide. you guys choose. if you don't have any power over the rules, we wouldn't be posting on here about this friggin thing! think about it, we have to do what you say and that's all we can do. or atleast, thats all i thought we could do, until i rebelled. I rebelled because i want the right to post things where i want when i want about whatever i want. because, obviously, this has somehting to do with the topic or i wouldn't be on here, would i? I thought i had no power until i figured out something, if we refuse this site and go post on some other site, then you eventually will go out of bussness,and IF this rebellion is agenced the rules, don't even think of banning me, because i will already have left.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 04:41 AM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

HOLLA REVERANT CAN I GET AN AMEN?! I remember how painful it was not being able to talk about Johnny or Potc with anyone because it was during the summer and everyone was in love with stupid ashton kutcher (DIE ASHTON DIE mad ) and i needed to say SOOOO much about how i loved Johnny and POTC and i stumbled upon this and it was so great! I can just pop on and say what i think. But now there are limits to that. Limits = BADDD!

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 04:47 AM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

I went on here because i got potc for christmas and got not only obsessed with potc, but with orli. I went on here so i could discuss about these things, not to be told what was sposed to be where. i can be told that at home. This was a website to spill my guts. now those guts are getting shipped all over the place. think that some of those comments would only be understood by me and my buddies on our potc forum? i've never been out of there except to rebell here. SO thanks for backing me up, cuz i'm sick and tired of this and i want it to stop.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 04:51 AM
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

Ya! even though i don't post on the sequel, i still read it, as do many other people! and we like it! it's fun to be able to come on and see that someone posted on it. it's exciting, and you never know what will happen. this site is a way to comunicate our thoughts to people like us. do you really think i can talk about this kind of stuff at school?! no one understands like these guys do! that'll be THREE lost members!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 04:53 AM
orlilover42 is currently offline Click here to Send orlilover42 a Private Message Find more posts by orlilover42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

thank you, orlilover. because this list of people will start to grow. and grow. and grow. and if you dont change your ways, WE'LL BE MOVED! and i will just throw my head back and laugh.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 05:01 AM
really_bad_eggs
Johnny's Angel!

now it will be four lost members. i'm signed up at bravenet and they let you have your own forum!!!!!! if things get poopy here i'll just set up a quickie link and we can go there.

Drink up me 'earties yo ho!
Yo ho yo ho, a pirates life for me!!!
**sigh!**

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 05:03 AM
really_bad_eggs is currently offline Click here to Send really_bad_eggs a Private Message Find more posts by really_bad_eggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

Accord...(Sorry i learned a lot of pirate lingo from a book and i'm using it) If things don't change you'll be dancing with Jack Ketch (more pirate lingo)

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 05:05 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Well, if you would just put them in the right spot, and if EVERYONE would know where the right spot is, then there would be no moving.

If it gets moved to the Unhosted RPG, it will stay there. If it stays here, it stays here.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 05:10 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

But that's the point! we don't know where stuff is, so it's confusing! why don't you keep ALL the POTC stuff TOGETHER in ONE FORUM! Sheesh!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 05:15 AM
orlilover42 is currently offline Click here to Send orlilover42 a Private Message Find more posts by orlilover42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

capitol show. The moderators will have you kissing the gunner's daughter

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 05:17 AM
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

o...k...Oh ya! more pirate lingo! Arr!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 05:20 AM
REXXXX
Networking

I'm the gunner...and a moderator.

As I've said before, the POTC is for the movie/ride, not any stories you may write.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 05:21 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

RBE, what was that site again? i say we go there if this doesn't change!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 05:23 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Do as you like, there isn't anything keeping you here. Your own choice to rebel over some silly matter...

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 05:24 AM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

hmmm...w/e i just want to write about stuff i love with my friends

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 05:27 AM
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

same here. this is silly. if you would only let us write what we want on the forum, this would all be over.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 05:29 AM
REXXXX
Networking

But it is against the rules that have been set! It's not that difficult...

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 05:31 AM