KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » Darth Vader vs. Yoda

Darth Vader vs. Yoda
Started by: Maikahyandowen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

Laugh Darth Vader vs. Yoda

So what would happen if Darth Vader had a duel with Yoda? Obviously, they're both really good, but who would win? especially if Vader did what he did in ep. 5 with the flinging of stuff at Luke. (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 06:22 PM
Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

I reckon it would be an amazing duel to watch. And I love that duel in Empire...brilliant.

Thanks Ben-Kenobi for the Sig!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 05:06 AM
Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

why didn't he ever do that again? it seemed to work pretty well. then poor little Yoda would have to try and fly through bits of metal to get to him. laughing

Attachment: darth vader2.jpg
This has been downloaded 294 time(s).

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 04:37 PM
Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

laughing

I thought Yoda did well dodging Dooku's attacks.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 04:05 AM
Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

that was Doku though. he's got NOTHING on Vader.

This has been downloaded 244 time(s).

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 04:36 PM
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

well the Vader in the old movies, is pretty slow, I don't think that yoda would have a problem striking him down, just look at how fast he is against Doku, and look how slow vader is agains everyone he fights,
GO YODA!!!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 03:40 AM
Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

quote:
Originally posted by Maikahyandowen
that was Doku though. he's got NOTHING on Vader.

True.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 04:25 AM
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

quote:
Originally posted by Lord_Andres
well the Vader in the old movies, is pretty slow, I don't think that yoda would have a problem striking him down, just look at how fast he is against Doku, and look how slow vader is agains everyone he fights,
GO YODA!!!

YODA!! GO YODA!! Happy Dance

Actually my Dad made me laugh when we were watching Clones last. Yoda was coming around the corner, you know which part yeah?? Anyways, my Dad put on this Yoda voice and goes: "Kick your ass I will." It was SO funny!! laughing

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 04:29 AM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

Since when is Vader slow??? there is a reason why he was able to drive the Jedi to the brink of extinction.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 04:18 PM
yerssot

he is slow if you compare him to Anakin of EpII or Ob1 from EpI, that's because he aged and is more machine

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 05:39 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

you can't compare ANYTHING to that pathetic excuse for a jedi, Anakin. his performance wasn't exactly astounding.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 07:54 PM
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

I think Yoda would win because he has more knowledge of the force but then again so would Vador as his training was finished by palpatine. But deffinatly Yoda

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 12:14 PM
Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

and Yoda was a Jedi Master. Vader wasn't. forgot about that.......and the dark side isn't stronger, it only seems that way in your mind.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 04:29 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Yoda would win, but it would still be a spectacular duel.

In the Infinities comic of Empire, Yoda seriously messes with Vader's mind, rather than taking out his lightsaber and killing him! Then Vader just lops off his arm and kicks him though...

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 05:18 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

uhhh.......... right.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 04:13 PM
godfather
Godfather

The dark side is stronger, thats why people go over to the dark side to gain more power, "becasue thats all bad guy want"

And who's saying vader was slow in 4,5,6, maybe that is becasue he as no need to move any faster, it was not like he could not move any faster he was mearly playing with luke most of the time not trying to kill him, he wanted to convert him to the dark side not kill him, there was plenty more speed left in the old bloke, why run when walk will do?

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 11:55 PM
Click here to Send godfather a Private Message Find more posts by godfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RobBo
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Captain REX
Then Vader just lops off his arm and kicks him though...

I have this awful image of Vader pulling his own arm off and beating Yoda to death with it!!!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 01:42 AM
Click here to Send RobBo a Private Message Find more posts by RobBo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

vader isn't trying in the OT, he has no desire to kill luke. Also, Yoda and Vader fought in ESB-Infinities. Vader won.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 03:07 AM
Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

Luke is one thing. Yoda is quite another. i doubt Vader had any emotional attachments to him like he did with Luke.

This has been downloaded 199 time(s).

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 11:03 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

Darth vaders fight scenes on screen were nowhere near as fast or skillful as yodas fight scenes in episode 2

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 04:00 PM
Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote