KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » Darth Vader vs. Yoda

Darth Vader vs. Yoda
Started by: Maikahyandowen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

Yea but i also see Anakin as being more compassionate that Dooku, even as a Jedi. And maybe Yoda would of had certain connection with Anakin, knowing all the personal struggles and other crap that he had to go through. I dont know, it was just an idea. But i still think Vader would beat him. But you also have to admit, that if Vader would concede to Yoda, Yoda would take pity on him, or be more apt to help him , rather than just "strike down a sith" ya know what i mean?

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 08:45 PM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

well, Obi-Wan didn't try to talk down Vader, and he had an even closer connection to him than Yoda. with vader and Yoda it'd probably be all out, regardless of who he used to be.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 09:02 PM
Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Vader05
Lord Of The Sith

Darth Vader would own Yoda in a second no questioned ask the dark side is stronger!

Remember the dark side will be with you always.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2005 10:54 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Vader05 a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Vader05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

no it isn't.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2005 10:56 PM
Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sicky666
IA!

Re: Darth Vader vs. Yoda

quote:
Originally posted by Maikahyandowen
So what would happen if Darth Vader had a duel with Yoda? Obviously, they're both really good, but who would win? especially if Vader did what he did in ep. 5 with the flinging of stuff at Luke. (please log in to view the image)

Mmm...I'm not sure, Vader is indeed strong, but would he be strong enough to defeat Yoda? I don't think so, he was so weak to betray the Emperor so he would lose it from Yoda, he's WEAK. If it was the Emperor vs Yoda, I would say the Emperor wins.
The galactic empire was defeated because of Vader's WEAKNESS...

being nothing at all; divinity in peace.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 08:06 PM
Click here to Send Sicky666 a Private Message Find more posts by Sicky666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Re: Re: Darth Vader vs. Yoda

quote:
Originally posted by Sicky666

And there was me thinking it was because Vader turned good.

In fact, the Empire was defeated through Vader/Anakins STRENGTH, if anything.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 03:13 PM
Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

well the Yoda in AOTC could probably beat Vader I think, the one in ROTJ most likely not stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 03:16 PM
Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

yeah, the young Anakin in AOTC would probably kick Luke's butt. But even when he was older Vader was still formiddable. Luke only started beating him because he gave in to his anger. Young Yoda vs. AOTC Anakin would be awesome.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 05:53 PM
Darth Subjekt

Re: Re: Darth Vader vs. Yoda

quote:
Mmm...I'm not sure, Vader is indeed strong, but would he be strong enough to defeat Yoda? I don't think so, he was so weak to betray the Emperor so he would lose it from Yoda, he's WEAK. If it was the Emperor vs Yoda, I would say the Emperor wins.

Actually, the galactic empire was defeated because lando and crew blew that shit up.....Luke, Vader, and Palps would gone up in smoke with it....BUT they were also defeated because of ANAKIN"S STRENGTH...

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 06:06 PM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

good point. Vader can't really be described as being a weak person.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 10:55 PM
Sicky666
IA!

HE IS WEAK IN THE HEART, WHAT THEY CALL EMOTION YOU KNOW...
Anyway I really loved Vader for years, and then I saw the light (or darkness) in Palpatine, and now I'm only angry on Vader 'cause he killed an important leader to save his son, that is emotion!

being nothing at all; divinity in peace.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 02:12 AM
Click here to Send Sicky666 a Private Message Find more posts by Sicky666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I agree, vader should have killed palpatine years ago, ....anyway I don't belive that Vader is weaker than Anakin

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 05:19 PM
Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

emotions are not neccesarily a weakness. anger afterall is an emotion, and that was what set him on the dark side in the first place.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 05:34 PM
Darth Subjekt

quote:
HE IS WEAK IN THE HEART, WHAT THEY CALL EMOTION YOU KNOW...
Anyway I really loved Vader for years, and then I saw the light (or darkness) in Palpatine, and now I'm only angry on Vader 'cause he killed an important leader to save his son, that is emotion!

Youre not understanding what im saying....im saying it wasnt Vaders weakness.....it was ANAKIN"S strength. Like, not that Vader gave up on the darkside, but Anakin fought his way back from the darkside, hence becoming more powerful than he ever had been. Vader didnt save Luke, Anakin did...

And youre saying Palps didnt use emotion?? What is anger?....its an emotion. So i guess, that was his WEAKNESS, huh?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 04:59 AM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

i thought his overconfidence was his weakness.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 05:56 PM
Bardock42

I thought being weaker than vader was his weakness

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 06:01 PM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

or that. Now if Yoda were to get angry and Anakin got angry at the same time, that would be interesting.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 08:35 PM
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

Actually, the galactic empire was defeated because lando and crew blew that shit up.....Luke, Vader, and Palps would gone up in smoke with it....BUT they were also defeated because of ANAKIN"S STRENGTH...

NOT TRUE
Had Luke turned, Vader would have died and Sidious and Luke would have escaped. Luke had plenty of time to drag Vader's crippled ass around after Sidious' demise. The real reason Sidious was defeated was because the chosen one rejoined the light and his son saved him.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 02:53 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

sure.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 05:47 PM
Darth Subjekt

So let me see if i have this right...

"ah Luke thanks for joining the darkside" Palps

"no problem, let me kill my dad, and we'll split and go get a brew." Luke

"ok but hurry, im sure we're gonna win this war, as ive said many times, but lets just hurry up and leave anyway." Palps

"ok, im glad we have to leave for no reason,....but lets do it." Luke

no...i dont think so, if Luke would not have thrown away his lightsaber, he would of fought palps and they would have remained on the Deathstar for one reason or another, and they all would have died.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 05:45 PM