KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official Naruto series Thread

The Official Naruto series Thread
Started by: chokobo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1600): « First ... « 1596 1597 [1598] 1599 1600 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NewGuy01
perpetual

I would guess 4-5.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2016 06:14 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Finally got around to starting the last two Naruto movies. I'm currently watching "The Last", and wtf, did Hinata forget that she can walk on walls? lmao. what kinda horseshit is this?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 12:06 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

why are u guys using the anime as some form of canon? Then get upset when it contradicts the manga?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 12:27 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

is that directed at me?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 12:48 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

The anime is finally at the final fight. Or will be in the next episode I guess.

Too bad The Last and Boruto basically already ruined the "surprise" twist to the fight but there we are. Such bad movies.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2016 12:54 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Really? I liked Boruto...

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2016 02:00 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

You fools need to see Naruto vs. Sasuke in the anime.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 04:46 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Already did. Fan-****ing-tastic fight, great job ending the series with a bang SP. The animation was on par with Boruto at times, too... Although the initial dialogue scenes looked a bit odd in HQ--not used to seeing that kind of fluidity in that kind of scene.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 05:41 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

is it really that amazing?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 05:58 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Yes. I watched it in bed as soon as I woke up in the morning, and at one point I actually had to start clapping during one of the filler sequences. (You know what I'm talking about, DP)

The anime honestly fixed everything that was wrong with this fight in the manga.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 07:36 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

hmm may have to watch it...

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 09:25 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

The anime really outdid themselves with this adaptation of the Naruto vs Sasuke fight. There are two filler extensions to the fight that really stand out and the addition of the Part 1 soundtrack was pretty nice too.

I guess this was worth the wait even if the video game covered it 8 months earlier.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 10:23 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Yes. I watched it in bed as soon as I woke up in the morning, and at one point I actually had to start clapping during one of the filler sequences. (You know what I'm talking about, DP)

The anime honestly fixed everything that was wrong with this fight in the manga.

Lol. I had to get to a class early. Watched it in class and I disrupted the lecture when Sasuke [SPOILER - highlight to read]: used Kirin. Nearly disrupted it again during the fist-bump and the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Rasengan at the end

Oh yeah. UNS4 did a better version than the manga. In my head, this anime version is the canon version of the fight.

Originally posted by Kento
is it really that amazing?

Oh yeah.

Originally posted by Kento
hmm may have to watch it...

You definitely have to watch it. Completely worth the hype.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 10:38 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka

I guess this was worth the wait even if the video game covered it 8 months earlier.

Easily.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 10:39 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

It was very good. If only for Sasuke using that technique again.

The final exchange was awesome. They let Sasuke's voice actor convey everything without being too on the nose about it and the way Naruto formed his final Rasengan was actually kinda beautiful.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 11:46 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Lol. I had to get to a class early. Watched it in class and I disrupted the lecture when Sasuke [SPOILER - highlight to read]: used Kirin. Nearly disrupted it again during the fist-bump and the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Rasengan at the end

Oh yeah. UNS4 did a better version than the manga. In my head, this anime version is the canon version of the fight.

Oh yeah.

You definitely have to watch it. Completely worth the hype.
I guess I will have to pause my Luke Cage to watch this fight lol

Old Post Sep 30th, 2016 11:30 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

okay that fight was amazing!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2016 01:12 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Ikr???

Old Post Oct 1st, 2016 12:57 PM
Radunuya

Hiroyuki Yamashita did a good job

Old Post Oct 1st, 2016 08:05 PM
Radunuya is currently offline Click here to Send Radunuya a Private Message Find more posts by Radunuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Weird.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2016 02:56 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote