KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official Naruto series Thread

The Official Naruto series Thread
Started by: chokobo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1600): « First ... « 1597 1598 [1599] 1600 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NewGuy01
perpetual

So Momoshiki gave Boruto a Six Paths tattoo for some reason?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 07:15 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Yeah that was weird. Probably should not have let the child do the finishing blow there Naruto.

But I guess the Byakugan is gonna start to matter more so...yay?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2017 08:52 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Well, I suppose he wouldn't have known... Although, it's strange that Sasuke said nothing.

I wonder how this series' pacing is going to be, and how it's going to interact with a weekly anime with only 1 year of headstart... When are we going to get to see Boruto vs Kawaki...?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2017 09:28 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Well at least something new is happening with this manga. But at least Boruto isn't going to be ostracized from the leaf for having magic powers from aliens so that's something.

Maybe the anime already has a preliminary storyboard drawn out to keep pace with the manga.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 05:41 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

So Boruto is finally doing new content in its manga.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 04:06 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

The only noteworthy thing being that Sarada's new outfit is controversial.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 05:20 AM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

I genuinely don't know what to make of that.

I mean if I were 13 she'd be the new bae instantly and I guess that is the target audience but...man I saw her when she was like 6 and she's only like 13 now. It feels creepy.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 05:13 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

It's a too much, yeah. Would perhaps have been a nice post-timeskip outfit, but I don't really know why they felt the need to suddenly change from the outfit she had, tbh.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 08:41 PM
wakkawakkawakka

Í guess there's some lowbrow jokes to come out off Sarada's new outfit...moreso her parents that her. At least Mitsuki gets to be a real boy this chapter.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 12:05 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Why didnt they let this series end with Naruto -_-?

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Apr 6th, 2017 10:37 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Well, I don't really mind. Naruto GT will entertain me on wednesdays, and that's all that really matters imo. I'm fond enough of the verse that I don't really care if they're milking it, so long as they remain somewhat competent and well-funded.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2017 10:56 PM
wakkawakkawakka

Naruto GT is doing canon-filler stuff. Funny thing that the events of chapter 700 haven't actually been animated: wonder if that chapter is just being rectonned.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2017 06:29 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

No, it just hasn't happened yet.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2017 06:31 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

The third Otsutsuki from Kaguya's filler...?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2017 03:20 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Lol nah, I heard that on NB, but looking at it there's no way.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2017 04:00 PM
wakkawakkawakka

Naruto GT's attempt to make Boruto likable aren't really working IMO due to the circumstance of coming out after the Gaiden and Boruto Movie. Still find Sarada and Mitsuki more interesting than him.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2017 01:46 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

I'm enjoying it so far.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2017 03:26 PM
wakkawakkawakka

Still not on board with Boruto in the protagonist role of Naruto GT. Chp 700 still hasn't happened yet.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 04:31 PM
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

I'm friggin loving Next Generation.

Finally a Naruto series without emo Sasuke ruining my vibe.

Also is Shino Sensai about to murder some children?

I find Boruto a bit boring in comparison to Naruto. But that's finee because Inojin is suave as ****. The supporting cast in general is pretty frigging good. I'm still not sold on Sarada yet. I prefer Bort over her for now.

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post May 4th, 2017 04:23 AM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

The manga ended, close this thread and open a Boruto one.

Let Naruto die already, it wanted to die.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 4th, 2017 12:15 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote