KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official Naruto series Thread

The Official Naruto series Thread
Started by: chokobo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1600): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nekoyasha

Love Naruto

HiHi ^_^

I'm new and thought I'd start something about Naruto. It's my favorite anime at the moment, along with Inuyasha. Any fans of the Naruto anime out there?

Old Post May 26th, 2004 06:15 PM
Nekoyasha is currently offline Click here to Send Nekoyasha a Private Message Find more posts by Nekoyasha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shinobiprincess
Hiei's stalker

*raises hand* I like Naruto

Old Post May 26th, 2004 07:22 PM
Shinobiprincess is currently offline Click here to Send Shinobiprincess a Private Message Find more posts by Shinobiprincess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

OHH i like Naruto!Its very very cute.Although some of the anime is unnessesarly long.its a very pretty,sad,funny,ect manga/anime.I bought the second season iof it on dvd awile back
HURRAY FOR ME
couples
Naruto/Sakura
Naruto/Sasuke(just for fun)
Kakashi/me(Ojk i have Tamahome^_-

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post May 26th, 2004 09:12 PM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mirror
Technomancer

Ooo, Ooo, I like Naruto, though I've only read the manga. Saw it in Shonen Jump, and looked up more... comics I guess on the internet.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 12:41 AM
mirror is currently offline Click here to Send mirror a Private Message Find more posts by mirror Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nekoyasha

My fav character ish Rock Lee, his determination is so sweet ^^
Naruto does seem like it will be long, but i haven't been bored once. Unlike anime that has a bunch of fillers, something is always happening in Naruto ^^

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:16 AM
Nekoyasha is currently offline Click here to Send Nekoyasha a Private Message Find more posts by Nekoyasha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shinobiprincess
Hiei's stalker

Rock Lee huh? well I guess he's ok*rubs head* but my favorites are Sasuke, Haku, Itachi, Orochimaru, and Gaara. hehe

Old Post May 27th, 2004 08:10 AM
Shinobiprincess is currently offline Click here to Send Shinobiprincess a Private Message Find more posts by Shinobiprincess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

no offense but, whats with rock lee's eyes his a cool character but the slacked off when they created him have you seen his face i mean his probably one of the strongest character too bad he got hurt.
i like kakashi's reaction when Gai talks about them being rivals it's funny
(i watched the anime) um just finished the section after Orichimaru's attack on the villiage and naruto's fight with Gaara
one more thing doesnt hinata remind you of a certain character in "love hina" and the name hinata as in the hinata inn?
just a thought big grin stick out tongue

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:32 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nekoyasha

quote:
Originally posted by Shinobiprincess
Rock Lee huh? well I guess he's ok*rubs head* but my favorites are Sasuke, Haku, Itachi, Orochimaru, and Gaara. hehe

ok?! sad Rock Lee is... well, he's Rock Lee! smile Can those constitue as a favorite... there are so many, lol. Hmm... i hated Gaara for what he did to Rock Lee, but after seeing recent episode and knowing why he is the way he is, i like him. Poor thing, he had it rough. So do you guys watch the anime? last episode i saw was 82... I wanted to talk about what happened recently but i don't wanna spoil anything for ya smile

Old Post May 31st, 2004 01:55 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Hmmmmm.....I've never heard of it.

Old Post May 31st, 2004 04:45 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

quote:
Originally posted by Nekoyasha
ok?! sad Rock Lee is... well, he's Rock Lee! smile Can those constitue as a favorite... there are so many, lol. Hmm... i hated Gaara for what he did to Rock Lee, but after seeing recent episode and knowing why he is the way he is, i like him. Poor thing, he had it rough. So do you guys watch the anime? last episode i saw was 82... I wanted to talk about what happened recently but i don't wanna spoil anything for ya smile

is that before or after the Hokage fight with Orichimaru

Old Post May 31st, 2004 09:02 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nekoyasha

quote:
Originally posted by BakaXero
is that before or after the Hokage fight with Orichimaru

it's during the fight actually. they keep flashing between hokage and naruto fight gaara, and gaara has a lot of flashbacks... oops, did i say too much? ^.^

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 02:35 AM
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

hehe im finished that part...
im up to the series about sasuke and his bro itachi
havent started watch that series yet but sad

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 11:51 AM
Nekoyasha

Yeah, the last episode i saw was when kurunai and asuma were getting there butts kicked and kakashi showed up. I try to wait for episodes to add up so i can watch a big chunck at once. but i think its only up to 87 or 88 now, not sure

do u know anything about the naruto movie?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 11:31 PM
MistaCloud86

Naruto is great... gotta love it... =D

My favorite character is......... <_< >_> ...umm.........

Kakashi i guess..... =)

And the naruto movie is coming out this month i believe... =)

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 10:30 PM
MistaCloud86 is currently offline Click here to Send MistaCloud86 a Private Message Find more posts by MistaCloud86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shinobiprincess
Hiei's stalker

has anyone played the naruto game for PS2?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 08:36 AM
Nekoyasha

no, i didn't know there was a naruto game for ps2....
they have 2 for the gamecube i think. I'm thinking about getting them.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 04:07 PM
SenshiNaka
Warrior Inside

No, they have two for the GBA and one for the PS2 if my memory serves me, and Naruto is a kick ass anime though it drags on at some points and the flashbacks (to the stuff we've already saw) get annoying.

"And I'm very sad about that. But some fellas are lucky, and some ain't." -Mr. Pink (Reservoir Dogs)

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 01:30 AM
SenshiNaka is currently offline Click here to Send SenshiNaka a Private Message Find more posts by SenshiNaka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
_miyabi_kun_

Hey I didnt know that they made a anime yet when does it come on It is my all time favorite manga

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 05:35 AM
_miyabi_kun_ is currently offline Click here to Send _miyabi_kun_ a Private Message Find more posts by _miyabi_kun_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nekoyasha

quote:
Originally posted by SenshiNaka
No, they have two for the GBA and one for the PS2 if my memory serves me, and Naruto is a kick ass anime though it drags on at some points and the flashbacks (to the stuff we've already saw) get annoying.

They have two for Gamcube also, i just went to the anime store the other day and saw them roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 02:20 AM
Nekoyasha

quote:
Originally posted by Collidor
Hey I didnt know that they made a anime yet when does it come on It is my all time favorite manga

Unless you live in Japan you wont be seing it on tv anytime soon. smile
It hasn't been dubbed yet, thank god since they would probably ruin it.
If you have WinMX or Kazaa and a fast connection, you can download the fansubs. But if u are not blessed with a good connection like myself (damn 56k ) sad you can get a set on ebay for a decent price. My suggestion is to get the VCDs, b/c DVDs (made on ppl's computers) never work very well, and i know this from experience smile

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 02:27 AM